Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

The more 30 rounds we have will make it easier to exterminate commie gun grabbers when the time comes because we can't allow slapping in mags to get in the way of our fun.

The more 30 rounds we have will make it easier to exterminate commie gun grabbers when the time comes because we can't allow slapping in mags to get in the way of our fun.

Good thinking. Plus fortify the "house." (some diamond plate on the single wide.)

Try to not let words be too scary and shit. You'll be okay.

Dude even if you were my next door neighbor I would pay you just about as much attention as I would the wind when it blows.

So when the wind blows, you post shit multiple times in response?

I don't post shit dumb ass I post FACTS. I realize those facts don't sink in that peanut size thing you call a brain but I really don't give a shit.

Oh and put signs up about the law too. You know, like speed limit signs....
That was already tried, and so that went well didn't it?

"Gun Free Zones" and stuff like that right?

Exactly. Few come packing. And the retards and kids with dipshit parents who do not lock up their guns with kids in the house, have informed consent. So many do time.

Dude even if you were my next door neighbor I would pay you just about as much attention as I would the wind when it blows.

So when the wind blows, you post shit multiple times in response?

I don't post shit dumb ass I post FACTS. I realize those facts don't sink in that peanut size thing you call a brain but I really don't give a shit.

Just so we're on the same page, what do you think a fact is?

Oh and put signs up about the law too. You know, like speed limit signs....

Exactly. Few come packing. And the retards and kids with dipshit parents who do not lock up their guns with kids in the house, have informed consent. So many do time.

Yep those child safety laws work wonders for bad guys when children are at home alone.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6605468-post1.html
Bruce, who was armed with a pitchfork — but to whom police remain unable to attribute any motive — had apparently cut the phone lines. So when he forced his way into the house and began stabbing the younger children in their beds, Jessica's attempts to dial 9-1-1 didn't do much good. Next, the sensible girl ran for where the family guns were stored. But they were locked up tight.

How do you get more stricter gun laws than those of the state of Connecticut without violating the second amendment. Admit it gun control is a failure and you fucked up for supporting it.

Easy. Write stricter laws. Make amendments if necessary.

yea, and while we're at it let's make more ammendments. no more free speech, no more right to assembly. you libs won't be happy until all of our freedoms are gone.

Look who has difficulty separating his thoughts.

Yep those child safety laws work wonders for bad guys when children are at home alone.
Bruce, who was armed with a pitchfork — but to whom police remain unable to attribute any motive — had apparently cut the phone lines. So when he forced his way into the house and began stabbing the younger children in their beds, Jessica's attempts to dial 9-1-1 didn't do much good. Next, the sensible girl ran for where the family guns were stored. But they were locked up tight.

Yes. They seem to be. Dumbfucks and children of dumbfucks are being caught, their guns rights are revoked, and many do time.

It's a marvelous way to remove guns from dumbfucks. Works in bars too, even in Texas, where them lefties are putting up signs and shit.

Last edited:
why don't you start showing some?.....instead of trying to restrict the law abiding Citizens....why don't you go after those who use guns everyday to shoot people?....i don't even hear these low life's mentioned in these arguments.....and you know damned well,they wont adhere to anything you restrict.....instead i hear ....."they have rights"......violent people should be the ones who have their rights taken away.....not the law abiding non-violent person.....all the gun violence right now in Chicago and none of these Anti-Gun advocates are talking about Gun violence by Gangs nationwide.....as Spock would say......"Fascinating".....

Feel free to point out where I've advocated restricting law abiding citizens and no one else. I'll wait.

Open your ears back. Maybe you'll learn something for once in your life.

read your own posts.....now deny that RESTRICTING guns to Muskets only is not restricting Gun Ownership....like someone already said RDD.....you have been kicked around in this thread.....do what Dean does.....leave and pretend this thread does not exist....

Where does that only affect law abiding citizens?

How do you get more stricter gun laws than those of the state of Connecticut without violating the second amendment. Admit it gun control is a failure and you fucked up for supporting it.

Easy. Write stricter laws. Make amendments if necessary.
you can write all the laws you want if they are mildly enforced.....what good are they?.....

Stricter enforcement is part of the solution then. Now we're getting somewhere.

Feel free to point out where I've advocated restricting law abiding citizens and no one else. I'll wait.

Open your ears back. Maybe you'll learn something for once in your life.

read your own posts.....now deny that RESTRICTING guns to Muskets only is not restricting Gun Ownership....like someone already said RDD.....you have been kicked around in this thread.....do what Dean does.....leave and pretend this thread does not exist....

Where does that only affect law abiding citizens?

Really? So law abiding citizens can longer get anything but a musket. Criminals, who will ignore the law, will still have handguns/automatic rifles/grenades/scarecrows/etc

Yes. They seem to be. Dumbfucks and children of dumbfucks are being caught, their guns rights are revoked, and many do time.

It's a marvelous way to remove guns from dumbfucks. Works in bars too, even in Texas, where them lefties are putting up signs and shit.

Those California child safety laws are murder on Children, per the FACT I just submitted.

Those California child safety laws are murder on Children, per the FACT I just submitted.

Laws don't kill children. Just wackos with guns and lots of ammo kill children.

Just so we're on the same page, what do you think a fact is?

Dude we'll never be on the same page, because you have to catch up to me.

I'll try, but I ain't so good at running backwards fast.

If you have to ask me what I think is facts you arenm't reading what I post and are here trolling
OR
You're to fucking stupid to comprehend what you read......You can read correct?

Forum List

Back