Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

No one needjs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

Just as the poor do not need cell phones, flat panel televisions, designer clothing,junk food, a bedroom for each child they have in section 8 housing. ...ect.

its called wanting something.

So you agree it's not a need. Thanks sheep.
It is not a need of course, but a want that if you work for it, and buy it with your hard earned money, and you are a good citizen who can handle it, then you should have it if you want it and/or anything else your little heart desires in which is legal to have and you can afford it.... It's as simple as that..

Just as the poor do not need cell phones, flat panel televisions, designer clothing,junk food, a bedroom for each child they have in section 8 housing. ...ect.

It is not a need of course, but a want that if you work for it, and buy it with your hard earned money, and you are a good citizen who can handle it, then you should have it if you want it and/or anything else your little heart desires in which is legal to have and you can afford it.... It's as simple as that..

Once again 30 round magazines are needed because they have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia

Lol. I almost thought you were serious for a minute there.

Wassamatter? The question too tough for you?

Let me see if I can dumb it down for you.

A law-abiding citizen isn't the person "murdering innocent people".

Your desired new gun laws will ONLY effect law abiding citizens.

Think you 'get it' now?

Answer the question.

Who said the laws will only be aimed at law abiding gun owners? That's pretty dumb. Obviously new gun laws would be for everyone.

And I know your response like clockwork will be....."since when do criminals obey laws".

And I'd say, why have any laws then if "criminals will just disobey them"?
So I'll just get that response out of the way for you.

The laws act as warnings to those whom want to be or are about to become criminals, and thus they are for criminals only, and they are witten down in books in evidence of, along with the possible penalties and punishments to be suffered, in so that they exist in order to prosecute the criminals with ((per these written laws)) as then used in a court of law for that stated purpose, and this once captured them & thus bring them to court to have said law read against them, and against their deeds by a judge residing over the law that was broken.

Law abiding gun owners break no law, and therefore the laws don't apply to them and shouldn't, except that we see regulations being formed and found in the controlling of many a specific practice, in which undoubtedly legislatures for some reason or another see a need to control the practices and/or cultures that are found in America now, and in many cases these days, it is being found that they are un-constitutional in their reasoning anymore, but somehow they are getting away with it more and more anyway.

It all has to be stopped in thought of rationally, before we are all under the yoke as good citizens to be punished now by the King, and this for a few whom threaten the kingdom or the crown. Law abiding citizens are not the threat, but instead are part of the answers to it all.

Last edited:
innocent people were killed during Clinton's assault weapons ban. NOW WHAT?

Thanks for pointing that out! Exactly why we need to be stricter.

How do you get more stricter gun laws than those of the state of Connecticut without violating the second amendment. Admit it gun control is a failure and you fucked up for supporting it.

Easy. Write stricter laws. Make amendments if necessary.

Wassamatter? The question too tough for you?

Let me see if I can dumb it down for you.

A law-abiding citizen isn't the person "murdering innocent people".

Your desired new gun laws will ONLY effect law abiding citizens.

Think you 'get it' now?

Answer the question.

Who said the laws will only be aimed at law abiding gun owners? That's pretty dumb. Obviously new gun laws would be for everyone.
Everyone who will OBEY them...

BINGO!

And I'd say, why have any laws then if "criminals will just disobey them"?
To legally PUNISH the criminals, of course. But you libberhoid idiots keep coddling them, instead.

So I'll just get that response out of the way for you.
I appreciate it that you realize already how moronic your position really is, thanks for saving me the effort. :thup:

So answer the question then. Why have any laws then?

Let's hear it Rambo.

No one needjs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

And in turn you agree that the "poor" are nothing then leaches demanding wants and not needs..... Thanks lemming.

Last edited:

How do you get more stricter gun laws than those of the state of Connecticut without violating the second amendment. Admit it gun control is a failure and you fucked up for supporting it.

yea, and while we're at it let's make more ammendments. no more free speech, no more right to assembly. you libs won't be happy until all of our freedoms are gone.

Only if you feel threaten by irony. If so, BUY MORE GUNS and AMMO and shit!!!!

That's the ticket!!!

Threats are a violation of forum rules. Are you making threats too the right wing members of this forum?

Try to not let words be too scary and shit. You'll be okay.

Dude even if you were my next door neighbor I would pay you just about as much attention as I would the wind when it blows.

Why does anybody have the right to decide what anyone else needs?

Because some people (minors and adult dependents) cannot make their own decisions or care for themselves. The guardian calls the shots, because they have all the responsibility.

Therefore when one is one's own guardian, they call their own shots, and no one else calls it for them.

Because some people (minors and adult dependents) cannot make their own decisions or care for themselves. The guardian calls the shots, because they have all the responsibility.

Therefore when one is one's own guardian, they call their own shots, and no one else calls it for them.

So now the American people are Minors and the Liberals who want to take their guns are the Guardians?

lol

yea, and while we're at it let's make more ammendments. no more free speech, no more right to assembly. you libs won't be happy until all of our freedoms are gone.

Its called the freedom from conservatives. I expect an amendment in another 20 years.

So now the American people are Minors and the Liberals who want to take their guns are the Guardians?

lol

Yes, evidently the American left wants the state to act as supreme guardian and citizens to have all their needs met by that supreme guardian as though they are minors/dependents, but should nonetheless be able to make their own legal/contractual/purchasing decisions as though they're adults, until the Left wants to control or tax certain people for one reason or another, then they have to be minors/dependents again.

Last edited:
Common sense is all that is needed.

why don't you start showing some?.....instead of trying to restrict the law abiding Citizens....why don't you go after those who use guns everyday to shoot people?....i don't even hear these low life's mentioned in these arguments.....and you know damned well,they wont adhere to anything you restrict.....instead i hear ....."they have rights"......violent people should be the ones who have their rights taken away.....not the law abiding non-violent person.....all the gun violence right now in Chicago and none of these Anti-Gun advocates are talking about Gun violence by Gangs nationwide.....as Spock would say......"Fascinating".....

Feel free to point out where I've advocated restricting law abiding citizens and no one else. I'll wait.

Open your ears back. Maybe you'll learn something for once in your life.

read your own posts.....now deny that RESTRICTING guns to Muskets only is not restricting Gun Ownership....like someone already said RDD.....you have been kicked around in this thread.....do what Dean does.....leave and pretend this thread does not exist....

Okay seriously, I don't own a gun. I also don't lay awake at night worried that my neighbor DOES own one. Why all this irrational fear of your neighbor owning a gun? If you're that concerned, go live in a gated community or something.

you can write all the laws you want if they are mildly enforced.....what good are they?.....

Forum List

Back