Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

read your own posts.....now deny that RESTRICTING guns to Muskets only is not restricting Gun Ownership....like someone already said RDD.....you have been kicked around in this thread.....do what Dean does.....leave and pretend this thread does not exist....

Where does that only affect law abiding citizens?

Really? So law abiding citizens can longer get anything but a musket. Criminals, who will ignore the law, will still have handguns/automatic rifles/grenades/scarecrows/etc

Where will they get them from if there is no legit market to sell them in? Yes they will still get them but they will become much more scarce with time.

Also making the penalty for possession of an illegal weapon extremely severe will further help reduce the number of people who choose to possess them.

Last edited:
Yes. They seem to be. Dumbfucks and children of dumbfucks are being caught, their guns rights are revoked, and many do time.

It's a marvelous way to remove guns from dumbfucks. Works in bars too, even in Texas, where them lefties are putting up signs and shit.

Those California child safety laws are murder on Children, per the FACT I just submitted.

Laws don't kill children. Just wackos with guns and lots of ammo kill children.

Dumb ass as I said you don't read. the link that I posted was about a family that lost their children to a man with a pitchfork. He didn't use a gun nor could the children because of those California child safety laws. READ BEFORE YOU POST NEXT TIME.

Dude we'll never be on the same page, because you have to catch up to me.

I'll try, but I ain't so good at running backwards fast.

If you have to ask me what I think is facts you arenm't reading what I post and are here trolling
OR
You're to fucking stupid to comprehend what you read......You can read correct?

Point is, of course we all know what facts are. But then after reading the retarded drivel you posted, I had some doubts you did.

And I still do, since you're a moron, which is a fact.

Feel free to point out where I've advocated restricting law abiding citizens and no one else. I'll wait.

Open your ears back. Maybe you'll learn something for once in your life.

read your own posts.....now deny that RESTRICTING guns to Muskets only is not restricting Gun Ownership....like someone already said RDD.....you have been kicked around in this thread.....do what Dean does.....leave and pretend this thread does not exist....

I see we are grasping a straws now eh?

If you have to ask me what I think is facts you arenm't reading what I post and are here trolling
OR

Point is, of course we all know what facts are. But then after reading the retarded drivel you posted, I had some doubts you did.

Retarded drivel? Why do gun grabber use the personal attacks when they lose all concept of an argument?

OR

In all fairness there's a strong possibility he's been drinking. Probably half way through his Saturday case of Busch light.

I see we are grasping a straws now eh?

Did you have a point? Or were you waiting for someone else to tell you what to think as you usually do.

Where will they get them from if there is no legit market to sell them in? Yes they will still get them but they will become much more scarce with time.

Also making the penalty for possession of an illegal weapon extremely severe will further help reduce the number of people who choose to possess them.

They'll be made in China and smuggled in. It's not that hard to figure out.

OR

Retarded drivel? Why do gun grabber use the personal attacks when they lose all concept of an argument?

Rearded: you

Drivel: your posts.

That help?

How come other countries don't have that problem?

Rearded: you

Drivel: your posts.

That help?

What the fuck is Rearded, is that what they teach you in remedial education short bus?

Why does anybody have the right to decide what anyone else needs?

Because some people (minors and adult dependents) cannot make their own decisions or care for themselves. The guardian calls the shots, because they have all the responsibility.

Therefore when one is one's own guardian, they call their own shots, and no one else calls it for them.
I am My own guardian and as such, I say I need the guns.

I do not have to justify why to you or anyone.

Thanks for playing.

How come other countries don't have that problem?
You, of course, have absolute proof (by a reputable source) that they don't.

Right?

BTW....nothing left wing is reputable.

Easy. Write stricter laws. Make amendments if necessary.
you can write all the laws you want if they are mildly enforced.....what good are they?.....

Quite good (most obey laws)

how about those who don't?......like you did not guess that's who i was referring too...right?....:eusa_eh:.......giving a violent offender 10 years and he is out in 3 on "good behavior" is good?.....and the kid in there for having 3-4 oz's of pot is in for 10 and he stays in for the whole 10......yea that sounds good.....

Feel free to point out where I've advocated restricting law abiding citizens and no one else. I'll wait.

Open your ears back. Maybe you'll learn something for once in your life.

Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

you said this.....who does it affect?.....

Which part of "every American" confused you?

RDD quit playing games like Dean does.......if they changed the 2nd to say what you said it should say.....who is it affecting?.....you know dam well it will be affecting law abiding sane people.....fucking law breakers will get their dam guns one way or another.....so who are you restricting with what you want?....us or them?....

RDD quit playing games like Dean does.......if they changed the 2nd to say what you said it should say.....who is it affecting?.....you know dam well it will be affecting law abiding sane people.....fucking law breakers will get their dam guns one way or another.....so who are you restricting with what you want?....us or them?....

Let me ask you this then? Are there any law breakers in Japan? I ask because Japan had 11..... let me repeat 11 homicides by gun in 2008 where we had over 12,000 in the U.S.

So is Japan just such a utopia that there are no law breakers?....... or perhaps there is the possibility that laws can be put in place that do in fact cut down on gun violence?

Let me ask you this then? Are there any law breakers in Japan? I ask because Japan had 11..... let me repeat 11 homicides by gun in 2008 where we had over 12,000 in the U.S.

So is Japan just such a utopia that there are no law breakers?....... or perhaps there is the possibility that laws can be put in place that do in fact cut down on gun violence?

What about our open borders and American citizens that live near it? Hows the murder rate in Mexico?

What about our open borders and American citizens that live near it? Hows the murder rate in Mexico?

We're talking about Japan, not mexico.

Try and stay focused.

Forum List

Back