Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

yes.....but at the same time RDD i am talking about being a ruthless Basterd against Violent people......and i bet i would be shot down in a court for ....violating those poor basterds "rights"......my opinion ....you lose your rights when you do something violent against someone....ZERO tolerance against violence .....

I'm totally on board with zero tolerance for violence. Its almost a necessity in a society that allows citizens possess deadly weapons. If the penalties for violence aren't severe enough, then people won't be scared of the consequences.

I'm curious RDD, have you ever fired a gun? Any gun?

Sure have. Plenty of times. What does that have to do with anything?

No it isn't. Tell me what logical grounds it's irrelevant and I'll happily select another country that proves my point and meets your arbitrary criteria.

Why are you so fucking stupid I have explained the difference. You didn't understand it when I did so I tried another way and you still don't understand it.
Japan is an island with no means of escape or to hide if you commit a crime. Japan suicide is an honorable death, Japan until the mid 20th century was ruled by an emperor they have a subject mentality. Their culture is different, their laws are different, their views to life is different.
Now about our neighbors to the south?

LOL, OK then, How about the UK? Perhaps Germany? I'm sure you'll have extremely valid reasons to discount those as well. Face it, gun controls when implemented properly do in fact work.
No we had our discussion about the country you wanted to talk about. I want to talk about the only country that is relevant other than America. MEXICO.

Why are you so fucking stupid I have explained the difference. You didn't understand it when I did so I tried another way and you still don't understand it.
Japan is an island with no means of escape or to hide if you commit a crime. Japan suicide is an honorable death, Japan until the mid 20th century was ruled by an emperor they have a subject mentality. Their culture is different, their laws are different, their views to life is different.

LOL, OK then, How about the UK? Perhaps Germany? I'm sure you'll have extremely valid reasons to discount those as well. Face it, gun controls when implemented properly do in fact work.
No we had our discussion about the country you wanted to talk about. I want to talk about the only country that is relevant other than America. MEXICO.

Ok, tell me about Mexico and the point you'd like to make. Please include why it is the ONLY country that is relevant. Thanks!

No it isn't. Tell me what logical grounds it's irrelevant and I'll happily select another country that proves my point and meets your arbitrary criteria.

Yup. They effectively keep honest, law abiding citizens, from having a gun and being able to defend themselves, and allow criminals to use guns in their trade without fear that they will run into one of their victims who will have a gun and be able to defend himself or herself.

Yup. They effectively keep honest, law abiding citizens, from having a gun and being able to defend themselves, and allow criminals to use guns in their trade without fear that they will run into one of their victims who will have a gun and be able to defend himself or herself.

Yet the facts don't agree with you. Why isn't the rate of gun violence higher in those countries with so many people "unable to defend themselves"?

Ok, tell me about Mexico and the point you'd like to make. Please include why it is the ONLY country that is relevant. Thanks!

Whats to discuss?
I said it was the only country other that the US that irrelevant.
47,515 Drug-War Murders in Mexico in Just 5 Years
47,515 Drug-War Murders in Mexico in Just 5 Years | CNS News
They have strict gun control where private ownership is not allowed.

Mexico Shows That Tight Gun Control Laws Don't Guarantee Compliance - Hit & Run : Reason.com
We have American citizens that live near the border they need those 30 round magazines. because obama doesn't think our southern border is all that important.

Because 100 round drums are unreliable and reloading 10's takes too long.

Any other stupid questions?

Whats to discuss?

Mexico Shows That Tight Gun Control Laws Don't Guarantee Compliance - Hit & Run : Reason.com
We have American citizens that live near the border they need those 30 round magazines. because obama doesn't think our southern border is all that important.

Again, why is Mexico the only country that is relevant? Because you say so?

I thought your point was that gun control laws don't work? If you refuse to look at countries where gun control laws do work that would be what is known as being dishonest.

You found one example and think that means all gun control wont work. That would be like me saying if you don't hit your target with every shot than guns obviously aren't a good method of deterrent since they don't hit the mark EVERY TIME.

Approaching page 50 now and still not one valid reason why anyone NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

Approaching page 50 now and still not one valid reason why anyone NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

GuyPinestra said:

You may not consider these reasons 'valid', but you don't get to decide...

GuyPinestra said:

Nope. I don't.

Common sense does.

GuyPinestra said:

Nope. I don't.

Common sense does.

And common sense says it's not YOUR decision to make.

Sucks to be you...

Whats to discuss?

I thought your point was that gun control laws don't work? If you refuse to look at countries where gun control laws do work that would be what is known as being dishonest.

You found one example and think that means all gun control wont work. That would be like me saying if you don't hit your target with every shot than guns obviously aren't a good method of deterrent since they don't hit the mark EVERY TIME.

ok gun control why are their still murders in other countries and cities in America that have strict gun control. Their should be 0 murders with a gun. Your defense of gun control is failing. Show me one country or state that has complete gun control with 0 murders.

Whats to discuss?

ok gun control why are their still murders in other countries and cities in America that have strict gun control. Their should be 0 murders with a gun. Your defense of gun control is failing. Show me one country or state that has complete gun control with 0 murders.

Because of fear, jealousy and anger. Those things do not go away, nor will they if we ban certain types of weapons. You'll still be able to shoot some folks, even saving one for yourself. Happens all the time, even with low-cap handguns.

But maybe loons who are on a mission to cause as much pain as they can on the way out, will have greater difficutly acquiring massively lethal weapons. And those things that are more difficult, will be done less, on average.

Meanwhile, the 2A is still alive and well; and folks who hunt, target-shoot, or just have tiny dicks and need to compensate, still can. But, fingers crossed, maybe the loons will be less leathal, and some kids, co-workers, etc, can go home to their families, who mightn't have otherwise.

That's the idea, anyway. Not "grab guns," merely make the choice of guns more rational.

Whats to discuss?

LOL, oh so it has to be all or nothing? I love that I have your ridiculous argument reduced to this.

So then using your "logic" guns are a terrible deterrent for criminals and personal protection since they don't hit their target EVERY TIME.

LOL, oh so it has to be all or nothing? I love that I have your ridiculous argument reduced to this.

So then using your "logic" guns are a terrible deterrent for criminals and personal protection since they don't hit their target EVERY TIME.

We can go back and forth on gun control but show me where the people of a country that has 0 rights to firearms and also has 0 murders.

We can go back and forth on gun control but show me where the people of a country that has 0 rights to firearms and also has 0 murders.

LOL, go ahead double down on ridiculous.

Show me a country where owning guns has stopped all crime.

Forum List

Back