Why does Elon Musk want to own Twitter?

i think Elon Musk wants to own Twitter to put Donald Trump back on Twitter.
To piss progressives off

FQ4W2Z2WQAE1yvE.jpeg.jpg

ejdjndndjdjdjd.gif

Anyone who heard Obama speak at Stanford yesterday knows exactly why Musk feels that buying twitter is crucial to maintaining free speech. I can see dumb people falling for Obama's smoothly spoken bullshit, but I can't believe that Stanford kids aren't able to see through his blatant attempt to curtail free speech on the basis of political ideology. Obama is a racist and a bigot who should be ignored, lest he screws this country up more than he already has.

Anyone who heard Obama speak at Stanford yesterday knows exactly why Musk feels that buying twitter is crucial to maintaining free speech. I can see dumb people falling for Obama's smoothly spoken bullshit, but I can't believe that Stanford kids aren't able to see through his blatant attempt to curtail free speech on the basis of political ideology. Obama is a racist and a bigot who should be ignored, lest he screws this country up more than he already has.
Obama is a racist and a bigot who should be ignored

aren't you a bigot who accused the only black Potus of the US of being a racist and a bigot.

Why does Elon Musk want to own Twitter?

Because he believes in free speech, and the Nazi fascist pigs who run twitter do not allow free speech. Twitter has become a Democrat only website of hate.

Good people use Parler and Getter and Truth Social instead of Twitter.

Twitter is a marketing/propaganda tool-------he has a big need to market his products...and since his products rely heavily on governmental policies---he can "incentative" politicians using both the carrot and stick of twitter to push for policies that he wants.

Or he just may feel a need to fuck with silly libs heads....

As I pointed out earlier, Musk is motivated by the SEC slapping him down for tweeting to manipulate stocks. He figures that if Twitter is his own private property his tweeting will become the legal equivalent of talking at his own home in gigantic living room that happens to hold tens of millions of people, so he can engage in his bullshit unabated.

It won't work, of course. But pompous is as pompous does.

As I pointed out earlier, Musk is motivated by the SEC slapping him down for tweeting to manipulate stocks. He figures that if Twitter is his own private property his tweeting will become the legal equivalent of talking at his own home in gigantic living room that happens to hold tens of millions of people, so he can engage in his bullshit unabated.

Twitter and Facebook and others became politically woke. What his motives are, we will find out. but people who are not Progs have found their avenues of concern reduced over the years. The screwy thing is that the anything goes agendas may bring back a stronger family centric way of living as the economy declines.

Because he believes in free speech, and the Nazi fascist pigs who run twitter do not allow free speech. Twitter has become a Democrat only website of hate.

Good people use Parler and Getter and Truth Social instead of Twitter.

Nobody uses truth social, including tRump.
MAGA

That's idiotic. The SEC is the one to blame for that, not Twitter.

No, that doesn't figure. That's just plain stupid. owning Twitter will not allow him to do what you claim.

Speaking of pompous, have you looked in the mirror lately?

Forum List

Back