Why does everyone hate Jews?

So yeah, I know everyone doesn't hate Jews but stick with me.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

So why all the angst over them?

I think it's groups that stick together.

Gypsies, travelers, Jews, Chinese, groups that stick together to make themselves stronger, they're often hated for that. Weaker people use anger and hatred as a tool because they're not smart enough to compete.

Well during the Black Plague everyone was dying except the Jews.

Do you know why? It's because they followed the Mosaic cleanliness laws and avoided it.

Naturally, outsiders decided that it was because they made a deal with the devil and rounded them up and murdered them.

That is the type of intellect I'm talking to now.

Not really, Poland, Lithuania, and the Netherlands all didn't get much of a Plague either.

Also the Plague period is only a small amount of the anti-Jewish Pogroms, and Expulsions.

That's why Poland did accept Jewish refugees, mostly starting in the Plague, and granted them Statute of Kalisz Civil Rights.

Even though Poland had the highest Number of Righteous Among the Nations, and was the first to fight the Nazis in WW2.

Dumb Jews tend to hate Poles more than all other Europeans, it's really telling, and a sign of uber disrespect, and ignorance on Jews behalf.
Jews look down on Poles
Like most people

You sound like a Nazi when it comes to Poles.

Typical Liberal swines getting back at Poles for What? For abolishing Slavery 1300 AD, and giving Jews civil rights in 1300 AD too in the Statute of Kalisz.

You're very thoughtless, and Chimp like.

Poles aren't inferior, YOU ARE.

Your Black, Hispanic, and Muslim buddies are far inferior when compared to Poles.

You don't get it because of your inferior intelligence levels.

A lot of Jews, and Western Europeans are like this too, they don't have the ability to figure things out, they are idiots too.

Poles are way more intelligent on average to follow such stupid Liberalism as you tout of you, you're a brainwashed simpleton at best, everything wrong with Western Culture.
The intellectual liabilities of Poles are well documented

Jews and blacks look down on them

News-flash the IQ of Poland was 99, Israel 95 & Black Americans 85 & Mexican Americans a 89 IQ.

Even though Poland was poorer than all of those.

You are severely retarded & should be treated as an Animal.
Now that you’re bringing up IQ, what’s your IEP?

I am an Agnostic of Catholic heritage.
Even so I value Christmas.

Jews spent 2,000 years surrounded by Christians & still refused to assimilate.

Then can't grasp why they are despised
You have already explicitly stated you hate Observant and assimilated Jews.
Be consistent.

Liberal Jews maybe worse poison for the nation because of toxic Liberalism forced down everybody's throats by the institutions. But Hasidim make worse neighbors carry disease being dirty & poor so often & I heard they steal a lot.
Very poor...they own 99% of NYC.

The poorest NY neighborhoods are Jewish Kiryas Joel, Kaser, Newsquare, Monsey, the Hasidim part of Williamsburg, Crown Heights & Borough Park.
They’re not poor: they want you to think they’re poor.
The simply live modestly and don’t need yachts and chicks in bikinis.

Kiryas Joel has been the food stamps capital of the USA.

It that is wrong they are manipulating the system & that is even worse.

Not really, Poland, Lithuania, and the Netherlands all didn't get much of a Plague either.

Also the Plague period is only a small amount of the anti-Jewish Pogroms, and Expulsions.

That's why Poland did accept Jewish refugees, mostly starting in the Plague, and granted them Statute of Kalisz Civil Rights.

Even though Poland had the highest Number of Righteous Among the Nations, and was the first to fight the Nazis in WW2.

Dumb Jews tend to hate Poles more than all other Europeans, it's really telling, and a sign of uber disrespect, and ignorance on Jews behalf.
Jews look down on Poles
Like most people

Typical Liberal swines getting back at Poles for What? For abolishing Slavery 1300 AD, and giving Jews civil rights in 1300 AD too in the Statute of Kalisz.

Your Black, Hispanic, and Muslim buddies are far inferior when compared to Poles.

A lot of Jews, and Western Europeans are like this too, they don't have the ability to figure things out, they are idiots too.

Poles are way more intelligent on average to follow such stupid Liberalism as you tout of you, you're a brainwashed simpleton at best, everything wrong with Western Culture.

News-flash the IQ of Poland was 99, Israel 95 & Black Americans 85 & Mexican Americans a 89 IQ.

My IQ tested at 124 well above average.

You have already explicitly stated you hate Observant and assimilated Jews.
Be consistent.

Liberal Jews maybe worse poison for the nation because of toxic Liberalism forced down everybody's throats by the institutions. But Hasidim make worse neighbors carry disease being dirty & poor so often & I heard they steal a lot.

The poorest NY neighborhoods are Jewish Kiryas Joel, Kaser, Newsquare, Monsey, the Hasidim part of Williamsburg, Crown Heights & Borough Park.

Your IEP...

Jews look down on Poles
Like most people

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Your IEP...
Your IEP...you introduced personality abhorrations.

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Sure thats why you can't stay on topic and refuse to discuss factual matters overrall.

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Sure thats why you can't stay on topic and refuse to discuss factual matters overrall.
You are the one obsessed with behavior patterns.
Your IEP...

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Your IEP...

My memory skills are great too I posted all those 45 reasons I don't like Jews from memory.

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Your IEP...

My memory skills are great too I posted all those 45 reasons I don't like Jews from memory.
It’s called OCD.
I presume PDD.

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Your IEP...

It’s called OCD.
I presume PDD.

So says the guy who's super Obsessive Compulsive about me.

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Your IEP...

It’s called OCD.
I presume PDD.

So says the guy who's super Obsessive Compulsive about me.
I’m fascinated by you believing you’re a functioning adult.

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Your IEP...

lol... very impressive, but even with such impressive skills you still can't seem to figure out why Jews refuse to believe in an edible mangod.

You have to admit, thats pretty dumb.

Jews spent 2,000 years surrounded by Christians & still refused to assimilate.

Then can't grasp why they are despised

Maybe it's you who can't grasp faith and dedication to God?

If you took a minute to investigate why they refuse to be assimilated by any people that profess a belief in a trinity that diddled a virgin to become a god made man made matzo made by human hands you would see that they have always been right to reject what christians profess to believe about Jesus.

If you despise them for doing what is right in Gods eyes why shouldn't they despise you for perpetuating what is evil?

As it is they most likely just feel sorry for you.

First you mock me for Catholic faith & now for lack of Catholic faith? So which is it?

well, it depends on whether you hate Jews for rejecting christianity for the past 2000 years and enduring every sick form of persecution and attempts at extermination that europeans could come up with and are still succeeding in life, wtf, or is it because they think you are stupid?

Or is it because one of them didn't say merry Christmas?

I mostly hate Jews for non-Christian reasons, the Christian reasons are mostly to ferment a division between Evangelicals & Jews.

Unfortunately Evangelicals are mostly pretty retarded.

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Your IEP...

lol... very impressive, but even with such impressive skills you still can't seem to figure out why Jews refuse to believe in an edible mangod.

Let's be honest here, it was rude of Jews to live in countries in Eastern Europe, refusing to assimilate, meaning rejecting Christ, and speaking Yiddish a Germanic language.

I’m 145.
My daughter is 150.

Your IEP...

Let's be honest here, it was rude of Jews to live in countries in Eastern Europe, refusing to assimilate, meaning rejecting Christ, and speaking Yiddish a Germanic language.
Is that why Spain and Germany persecuted Jews who converted and spoke the nation’s language?
Are you that stupid?

Forum List

Back