Why does everyone hate Jews?

Spain and Germany.
All of a sudden there’s something you don’t know?
Liar!

How? Those Jews still didn't assimilate to Jesus AKA Christianity.
Bullshit.
You got overly OCD and tripped and suddenly there’s a few facts you don’t know.

The Poles had more reason to resent Jews than Germans in the 1930's, the Jews had spoke a language closer to German in both Germany, and Poland AKA Yiddish.

Furthermore, the evidence shows that a lot of Jews were pro-German in WW1 era. In the Greater Poland Uprising Jews tended to side with Germans against Poles following WW1.

Jew Max Bodenheimer even wanted to expand Germany into Poland, and create an autonamous Jewish state within Germany called the Jewish State of Lublin.

The reasons why Germans reacted more, than Poles are simple.

Western Europeans are more violent.
Look who’s not owning up to lying...
Spanish Inquisition...3 generation lookback.
Nazi Germany...10 generation lookback
But you knew this.
You’re just a lying, OCD pos.

My relatives who came over from Poland had been pissed off that Jews didn't assimilate.
I know this for a fact.

Why would anybody appreciate a people who don't assimilate to their culture? Especially ones who spend 800 years not assimilating as in the case of Poland's Jews?

I hope Palestinians in Israel's borders spend the next 800 years not assimilating, so you can see why everybody doesn't like Jews.
any colonel general should know; an army group in reserve may be necessary.

Is that why Spain and Germany persecuted Jews who converted and spoke the nation’s language?
Are you that stupid?

Proof of Western Europeans being crazier, they killed a lot more Jews than Eastern Europeans, yet Jews mostly hate Eastern Europeans, how come?
You just made a false statement concerning assimilation.

Where did Jews assimilate, exactly?
It's just that Western Europeans are violent wackos.
Spain and Germany.
Liar!

Why should they?

Spain and Germany.
Liar!

Bullshit.

The Poles had more reason to resent Jews than Germans in the 1930's, the Jews had spoke a language closer to German in both Germany, and Poland AKA Yiddish.

Furthermore, the evidence shows that a lot of Jews were pro-German in WW1 era. In the Greater Poland Uprising Jews tended to side with Germans against Poles following WW1.

Jew Max Bodenheimer even wanted to expand Germany into Poland, and create an autonamous Jewish state within Germany called the Jewish State of Lublin.

But you knew this.

My relatives who came over from Poland had been pissed off that Jews didn't assimilate.
I know this for a fact.

Why would anybody appreciate a people who don't assimilate to their culture? Especially ones who spend 800 years not assimilating as in the case of Poland's Jews?

I hope Palestinians in Israel's borders spend the next 800 years not assimilating, so you can see why everybody doesn't like Jews.
A State of Judea for Judeans?

Bullshit.

But you knew this.

I know this for a fact.

You made a general statement that you knew was a lie.
Spain and Germany were not swamps like Poland.
Who would want to assimilate into a society of alcoholic, illiterate family beating, Polish farmers?

See, such disrespect, Poland hosted your ungrateful Heebs for 800 years +, and gave you the best rights overall through out MOST of the ages.

You can't stop hating, disrespecting, and lying about Polish people, Why?

Because you're disgusting Human beings, if you are at all.

Even Animals appreciate those who rescue them, you Jews are even less respectful than that.

You Jews will be despised because you do exist as you do, as such scum.

Bullshit.

But you knew this.

I know this for a fact.

Who would want to assimilate into a society of alcoholic, illiterate family beating, Polish farmers?

See, such disrespect, Poland hosted your ungrateful Heebs for 800 years +, and gave you the best rights overall through out MOST of the ages.

Even Animals appreciate those who rescue them, you Jews are even less respectful than that.

You Jews will be despised because you do exist as you do, are such scum.
Disrespect?
Fact?
You can’t handle the fact that your great grandparents were illiterate alcoholics.

But you knew this.

I know this for a fact.

Disrespect?
Fact?
You can’t handle the fact that your great grandparents were illiterate alcoholics.

See, such disrespect, you Jews are less respectful than Animals, because that's what you are.

Poland now has one of the highest literacy rates in the entire World, despite being a very difficult language to learn.

The fact of the matter is during the 1800's Germans, and Russians didn't invest in Polish education, or even sometimes flat out denied them education all together, a lot of Poles as a result homeschooled with little resources, and in Russia compulsatory education was not mandatory.

That's why a lot of Poles were illiterate back in the day.

You don't give one damn that Poles were oppressed, it's all about "Me, Me, Me the Jews"

Same deal over, and over again you unfeeling inhumane Psychos, also hijacked the Holocaust, it was bad enough when you neglected the Polish victims of the Holocaust, and outright outrageous when you blame Poles for the Holocaust.

You will be treated as garbage, because that is what Jews are.

But you knew this.

I know this for a fact.

Disrespect?
Fact?

See, such disrespect, you Jews are less respectful than Animals, because that's what you are.

Poland now has one of the highest literacy rates in the entire World, despite being a very difficult language to learn.

The fact of the matter is during the 1800's Germans, and Russians didn't invest in Polish education, or even sometimes flat out denied them education all together, a lot of Poles as a result homeschooled with little resources, and in Russia compulsatory education was not mandatory.

You don't give one damn that Poles were oppressed, it's all about "Me, Me, Me the Jews"

Same deal over, and over again you unfeeling inhumane Psychos, also hijacked the Holocaust, it was bad enough when you neglected the Polish victims of the Holocaust, and outright outrageous when you blame Poles for the Holocaust.

Such repetition.
You can’t deal with your personal Polish heritage.
I can deal with my personal Jewish heritage...no alcoholism and no family beating.

Poles were oppressed because they were, for the most part, expendable.

So yeah, I know everyone doesn't hate Jews but stick with me.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

So why all the angst over them?
What’s funny is that the Republicans pretend to support the Jews.

The truth is the American Nazi party and the KKK and the Aryan nation and white nationalist all hate the Jewish people.

And where do all those parties live now? They live in the Republican Party.

So who knows why the Republicans on one hand pretend to like the Jews or support the Jews and on the other hand they really hate the Jews.

I’m thinking it’s because they hate the Muslims more.
Rapture.
Oh yes. The rapture. Funny that Republicans hate the Jews and at the same time believe that Jews are God’s favorite people.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

The truth is the American Nazi party and the KKK and the Aryan nation and white nationalist all hate the Jewish people.

So who knows why the Republicans on one hand pretend to like the Jews or support the Jews and on the other hand they really hate the Jews.

Rapture.
Oh yes. The rapture. Funny that Republicans hate the Jews and at the same time believe that Jews are God’s favorite people.
The hatred has tapered down since the 90s.

I know this for a fact.

Disrespect?
Fact?

Such repetition.
I can deal with my personal Jewish heritage...no alcoholism and no family beating.

As I said even an Animal respects for the most part those who rescue them, Jews were rescued by Poles, and nada, certainly no gratittude because you're Animalistic Monsters, and shall be treated thus as a disease plague upon Humanity.

Jews were expendable into the 19th century.

While Poland had a ton of great scientists in the Renaissance like Copernicus, Albert Brudzewski, Michal Sedziwoj, Jozef Struthius, Kazimierz Siemienowicz, or Jozef Brozek etc. etc.

Jews were basically NOTHING during the Renaissance.

I know this for a fact.

Disrespect?
Fact?

Such repetition.

Not really. Poland’s biggest mistake was getting rid of their military because they felt they were surrounded by friends. All they had left was the police which is not really a military.

Rapture.

I'd imagine in Poland the hatred against Jews is sky-rocketing, with your disrespectful foul Israeli Knesset calling Poland Holocaust deniers for daring to speak up against those who unrightfully blame Poland for the Holocaust.

Who knew, Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, had the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in occupied Europe of Armia Krajowa, as well as had Zegota, and the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations.

Yet, now-a-days your disrespectful tribe just has forgot about Germans, and has gone Chimp fits all retarded against Polish people blaming them for the Holocaust.

You are the disease, and I'm the cure.

Disrespect?
Fact?

Such repetition.

As I said even an Animal respects for the most part those who rescue them, Jews were rescued by Poles, and nada, certainly no gratittude because you're Animalistic Monsters, and shall be treated thus as a disease plague upon Humanity.

While Poland had a ton of great scientists in the Renaissance like Copernicus, Albert Brudzewski, Michal Sedziwoj, Jozef Struthius, Kazimierz Siemienowicz, or Jozef Brozek etc. etc.

Over 99% of Pollacks were illiterate, alcoholics and family beaters and yet you spend all day painting Jews as evil.
Look in your own backyard first.

Rapture.

I'd imagine in Poland the hatred against Jews is sky-rocketing, with your disrespectful foul Israeli Knesset calling Poland Holocaust deniers for daring to speak up against those who unrightfully blame Poland for the Holocaust.

Who knew, Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, had the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in occupied Europe of Armia Krajowa, as well as had Zegota, and the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations.

Yet, now-a-days your disrespectful tribe just has forgot about Germans, and has gone Chimp fits all retarded against Polish people blaming them for the Holocaust.

My in-laws lived in Poland and there was almost zero interaction with Poles.
But they did steal property from educated, professional Jews and they don’t want to return it.

Disrespect?
Fact?

Such repetition.

Over 99% of Pollacks were illiterate, alcoholics and family beaters and yet you spend all day painting Jews as evil.

See, a complete disrespect.

Poland's literacy is now higher than Israel's.

As for Poland back in the day didn't exist, and Germans, and Russians kept outlawing Polish language education during the 1800's into the early 1900's, they also denied Poles a lot of ownership, or political roles, thus Poles were very oppressed, and illiterate.

You don't give two sh(ts, because your ungrateful, unassimilated Synagogue of Satan is the plague of Humanity.

It's all about yourself, and that's all it's ever been, you're cruel, dumb, feral, and everything wrong with Humanity.

Disrespect?
Fact?

Such repetition.

See, a complete disrespect.

Poland's literacy is now higher than Israel's.

As for Poland back in the day didn't exist, and Germans, and Russians kept outlawing Polish language education during the 1800's into the early 1900's, they also denied Poles a lot of ownership, or political roles, thus Poles were very oppressed, and illiterate.

You don't give two sh(ts, because your ungrateful, unassimilated Synagogue of Satan is the plague of Humanity.

It's all about yourself, and that's all it's ever been, you're cruel, dumb, feral, and everything wrong with Humanity.
Uh huh.
Funny how you spend 99% of your posts on the history of Jews and not one sentence about your history.
You personally have nothing to be proud of.

Rapture.

But they did steal property from educated, professional Jews and they don’t want to return it.

Your Jews won't pay the Palestinians compensations for the Nakba, oppression, and theft of THEIR nation.

You rats sit around thinking half of the Eurasian World owes you money compensations.

Welll firstly the GOVERNMENT owns the property, you pay taxes on it, did you pay your taxes, idiot?

Secondly the COMMIES stole EVERYBODY's property, you stupid Zyd, and yet you don't even know that because you Jews are such victims, boo hoo hoo.

Your Jews won't pay the Palestinians compensations for the Nakba, oppression, and theft of THEIR nation.

You rats sit around thinking half of the Eurasian World owes you money compensations.

Welll firstly the GOVERNMENT owns the property, you pay taxes on it, did you pay your taxes, idiot?

Secondly the COMMIES stole EVERYBODY's property, you stupid Zyd, and yet you don't even know that because you Jews are such victims, boo hoo hoo.
I’ll play your game.
The Holocaust came first.
Explain the precedent that Poland set.

I’ll play your game.
The Holocaust came first.
Explain the precedent that Poland set.

The Commies took over Poland, doof.

They stole EVERYBODY's PROPERTY.

But, that's so anti-Semitic.

No you're just so greedy, and dumb.

Forum List

Back