🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

Lipush "because" answered your question-------he has stated that the islamic approach to establishing a safe place------consists of blowing the brains out of non muslim children. For a lesson in establishing the SECURITY of a nation------read the koran Muhummad turned the arabian desert into a PARADISE of peace and beauty After that ----the residents of the arabian desert moved on to Yemen to do the same thing------then to Iraq----and thence to Syria and----the good news is that they have rendered all those places JANNAH like as is easily discerned today

Listen Hamas wants to be able to build its community and feel free and feel security. They want what's best for their people

That was not my question.

Yeah I apreciate Israeli hospitals for taking in people. My uncles wife had to go as well because she had problems during her pregnancy. But that doesn't relate to Hamas. Few people get that treatment and Israel decides

Do you see the Palestinian people do the same thing Raz Somech did? If it was up to Hamas to decide, what would they have done if the situation was reversed?

Lipush "because" answered your question-------he has stated that the islamic approach to establishing a safe place------consists of blowing the brains out of non muslim children. For a lesson in establishing the SECURITY of a nation------read the koran Muhummad turned the arabian desert into a PARADISE of peace and beauty After that ----the residents of the arabian desert moved on to Yemen to do the same thing------then to Iraq----and thence to Syria and----the good news is that they have rendered all those places JANNAH like as is easily discerned today

Our nation is strong enough to fight the good fight when needed.

That was not my question.

Yeah I apreciate Israeli hospitals for taking in people. My uncles wife had to go as well because she had problems during her pregnancy. But that doesn't relate to Hamas. Few people get that treatment and Israel decides

Do you see the Palestinian people do the same thing Raz Somech did? If it was up to Hamas to decide, what would they have done if the situation was reversed?

Are you sure you want to come to a Palestinian hospital? Lol if you want to be able to live don't ever go to one. They don't have the right equipment, etc. and yes Hamas would let if they had any decent hospitals. The hospitals in Gaza are okay but if you get too sick or badly injured its gonna be tough and it's very crowded and full

Are you sure you want to come to a Palestinian hospital? Lol if you want to be able to live don't ever go to one. They don't have the right equipment, etc. and yes Hamas would let if they had any decent hospitals. The hospitals in Gaza are okay but if you get too sick or badly injured its gonna be tough and it's very crowded and full

That's ok ----you can go to egypt

It's not a question of the Palestinian capacity to cure Israeli children. I know the answer for that one. It's a matter of ideology. Would a Hamas man let my Jewish child be treated in Shifaa if this was needed?

The thought is funny and sad at once.

What the hell was that bs she wrote? Why do you even respond to that? You're nation is the power and a dangerous power. Hamas is a small militia who somehow make it look like they are able to put up a fight.

It's not a question of the Palestinian capacity to cure Israeli children. I know the answer for that one. It's a matter of ideology. Would a Hamas man let my Jewish child be treated in Shifaa if this was needed?

A Hamas man? Hamas militants don't deal with hospitals. The police and ambulances do and of course they would

What the hell was that bs she wrote? Why do you even respond to that? You're nation is the power and a dangerous power. Hamas is a small militia who somehow make it look like they are able to put up a fight.

Yet they had succeeded harming our people and killing. Which make them anything less than small and meaningless.

I do.

Hamas does not match the definition for terrorists.

Because those who kill Jews cannot possibly be considered terrorists. We get the thinking, again

It isn't about Jews. Quit playing victim and propaganda. Only assholes believe that. Hamas doesn't to around invading people. They don't go in Israel and occupy cities and build settlements. They are only in Gaza to defend Gaza. God bless them for defending Gaza. If it wasn't for them only God knows what Israel would have done and what games it would start playing
God only knows what would have happened to the Jews in Israel if they didn't have weapons. They would have been murdered by BecauseIKnow's friendly terrorist buddies. Say, since your parents seem to be hesitant to buying you a skateboard so you can go to a park and have some fun after school, do you think when the holiday break comes around, they can buy you a ticket to Egypt where you can cross the border and convince Hamas to change their charter about destroying Israel? Then when you go back into Egypt, can you tell this child who is your contemporary that people are not animals even though some Muslims believe that people can be turned into animals.
Child Preacher Calls for Jihad and Quotes: Jerusalem Is Held Captive by the Brothers of Apes and Pigs

A Hamas man? Hamas militants don't deal with hospitals. The police and ambulances do and of course they would

gaah.gif

Then a Hamas leader! What the hell does it matter?

And I am pretty sure you're wrong. They won't treat Israeli children. It's out of their charter.

gaah.gif

And I am pretty sure you're wrong. They won't treat Israeli children. It's out of their charter.

Yes they would but Israel would never do that. They have hospitals a million times better. And you still haven't responded on the other thread

I found this link on the internet and decided to share it with you and get your comments? I do not think the thread is finished but the link universalknowledge.net
I want your feedback on it

Israel God's forbidden place
Ancient times were quite different from what times are today. Evidently you never studied ancient history at school. Meanwhile, perhaps you aren't aware that the only people who are involved in slavery today are the Muslims, and I am sure you can't be that blind that the Muslims are murdering people in the name of their religion. Unless you are a Muslim yourself and one of the favored sect in a particular area, do you really think they would close their eyes to your being an Infidel? If you are living in American or any country they feel is westernized and are not a Muslim, perhaps you had better hold on to your head.
Senior Jihadi Writer Suggests Killing Westerners, Putting Their Decapitated Heads On Display To Silence Attempts To Mock Prophet Muhammad

Because those who kill Jews cannot possibly be considered terrorists. We get the thinking, again

It isn't about Jews. Quit playing victim and propaganda. Only assholes believe that. Hamas doesn't to around invading people. They don't go in Israel and occupy cities and build settlements. They are only in Gaza to defend Gaza. God bless them for defending Gaza. If it wasn't for them only God knows what Israel would have done and what games it would start playing
God only knows what would have happened to the Jews in Israel if they didn't have weapons. They would have been murdered by BecauseIKnow's friendly terrorist buddies. Say, since your parents seem to be hesitant to buying you a skateboard so you can go to a park and have some fun after school, do you think when the holiday break comes around, they can buy you a ticket to Egypt where you can cross the border and convince Hamas to change their charter about destroying Israel? Then when you go back into Egypt, can you tell this child who is your contemporary that people are not animals even though some Muslims believe that people can be turned into animals.
Child Preacher Calls for Jihad and Quotes: Jerusalem Is Held Captive by the Brothers of Apes and Pigs

Are you crazy? All the terrorism they did before their state was created. And you funny Zionists told us during the 48 war they had no weopons and destroyed the Arabs. Yet know they had plenty of weopons. Whatever fits your agenda

gaah.gif

Yes they would but Israel would never do that. They have hospitals a million times better. And you still haven't responded on the other thread

which one?

Hah? You got a link for that, asshole? Or is that what your Islamic "handlers" told you? A pizzaria that is bombed in Jerusalem by Hamas animals, filled with women and kids are not considered civilians? How about the fact that you're not even a fucking human being, you IslamoNazi worshipping shithead. How much is Hamas paying you to spread this garbage?

Maybe that's why this lunatic doesn't consider Hamas "terrorist".

Hah? You got a link for that, asshole?

I do.

Hamas does not match the definition for terrorists.
All these countries can't be wrong:

Australia: The military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, is listed as a terrorist organization.[348]

Canada: Lists Hamas as a terrorist group in the Canadian Criminal Code.[349][350]

The European Union is composed of 27 sovereign member states: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.[46] The Union's membership has grown from the original six founding states—Belgium, France, (then-West) Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: Hamas has been included in the black list of EU-designated terrorists groups since 2003[8]

Israel: The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that "Hamas maintains a terrorist infrastructure in Gaza and the West Bank, and acts to carry out terrorist attacks in the territories and Israel."[351]

Japan: Stated in 2005 that it had frozen the assets of "terrorist organizations, including... Hamas."[12][352]

Jordan: Banned Hamas in 1999[353] Now seeking to resettle Hamas leadership in Jordan.[354]

United Kingdom: Hamas as a whole was designated a terrorist organization by the UK Government in 2003 with no distinction made between its military and non-military wings.[360]

United States: Lists Hamas as a "Foreign Terrorist Organization"[361]

One terrorist leader weaps for another: On 2 May 2011, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh condemned the killing of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan by the United States.[367] Haniyeh praised Bin Laden, the founder of the jihadist organization al-Qaeda, as a "martyr" and an "Arab holy warrior".[368][369] The United States government condemned his remarks as "outrageous".[370]

I was talking to our state department one day and I told them that I had a question about Palestine. I was placed on hold. After a while someone came back on. "Can we call you back? We cannot find Palestine."

Seriously, this is the intellectual level of our state department.

On September 18, 2012, Muhib Ru'yat Al-Rahman, a senior writer on leading jihadi forum SCHMUCK Al-Islam, suggested that Muslims living in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, and the U.S. slaughter people, and display their decapitated heads along roads with a statement reading: "This is the punishment of those who insult our prophet."

so what to you think "because'?? good idea? for the record-----al nabi was a kanzeer rapist

Listen Hamas wants to be able to build its community and feel free and feel security. They want what's best for their people

Hamas launches missiles against Israel for no other reason than to advance their criminal agenda.

The fact that these "Palestinians" have not been exterminated by now, is really a testament to the merciful compassion and restraint that Israelis, and the rational free world, have exercised on their behalf--they ought to be grateful. Instead, they have turned that compassion and mercy and restraint into a monument to unrestrained ingratitude, violence, terror, and murder.

It should be past dawning upon the whole rational free world that the "Palestinian 'problem'" has less to do with these "Palestinians" having been "displaced" (by their act of treason) and having nowhere to live; but rather, that they have been permitted to live anywhere.

If the threat to humanity that these shit-birds impose upon all of us were made by any other species, we'd have eradicated them (or made the attempt) in the way we eradicated polio and smallpox.

We, and I mean the whole rest of the rational free world, should lay that option--complete eradication from the face of this fine planet--on the negotiation table for them to consider the next time they lay claim to any part of the nation that they have been waging unjust war against; the nation that their forebears committed treason against, and lost.

Forum List

Back