🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

Israel has killed more Palestinian children than Palestinians had killed Israelis since 2000

Dry fact. True but dry fact. It can be explained in many ways which I think you might just brush off like you did with many other reasonable arguments.

Yeah it is true. And don't expect me to speak fair or reasonably when I get all those posters telling us its because they are Jews. That's unreasonable and false

The count is the bottom line? ok lets count------numbers of muslims killed by jews vs numbers of jews killed by muslims since the career of the rapist pig of mecca---------lets start where it started ----Yathrib

Israel has killed more Palestinian children than Palestinians had killed Israelis since 2000

Dry fact. True but dry fact. It can be explained in many ways which I think you might just brush off like you did with many other reasonable arguments.

Yeah it is true. And don't expect me to speak fair or reasonably when I get all those posters telling us its because they are Jews. That's unreasonable and false

What because they're Jews?....:confused: I don't get the idea here?

About Hamas. If you talk unreasonable like that. Don't expect reasonable

The count is the bottom line? ok lets count------numbers of muslims killed by jews vs numbers of jews killed by muslims since the career of the rapist pig of mecca---------lets start where it started ----Yathrib

They can come and claim, reasonably, that they cannot be held responsible on something which is not directly a Palestinian doing (But Islamic one). Yet again, what is a Palestinian? Eaaaahhhh! the One billion dollar question!:D

It is Hamas' wish to kill as many Jews as they possibly can. Because they're Zionist Jews. That's a fact which is more than reasonable. It's simple truth.

One which you cannot argue with.

But I thought that was not the question here. So why you bring that up

They can come and claim, reasonably, that they cannot be held responsible on something which is not directly a Palestinian doing (But Islamic one). Yet again, what is a Palestinian? Eaaaahhhh! the One billion dollar question!:D

The thread is about Israel and Hamas. Why can't you stay on topic?

The thread is about Israel and Hamas. Why can't you stay on topic?

I did. Look at my previous post.

It is Hamas' wish to kill as many Jews as they possibly can. Because they're Zionist Jews. That's a fact which is more than reasonable. It's simple truth.

That's not true. Don't just throw away everything by making a bs claim. Hamas stands it up for their people. They are busy now working with the Gaza Strip. But they aren't out to kill all Jews. What a childish claim. Have they killed Israelis, yeah they have but mostly in response to Israeli attacks.

That's not true. Don't just throw away everything by making a bs claim. Hamas stands it up for their people. They are busy now working with the Gaza Strip. But they aren't out to kill all Jews. What a childish claim. Have they killed Israelis, yeah they have but mostly in response to Israeli attacks.

You say I'm wrong. Let me ask you a question, then.

have you heard of the story of Muhammad Abu Mustafa, from Khan Yunis?

a Journalist coming to investigate and cover a story about Fundamentalism movements of all religions, arrived also to Gaza. He was told by a Hamas spokesman, "Even if the Zionists will leave our lands, we will haunt them down until none of them is left".

Listen Hamas wants to be able to build its community and feel free and feel security. They want what's best for their people

perhaps "because" can help us understand how blowing the brains out of Israeli children---here and there-----randomly-------IS A WAY TO STAND UP FOR GAZANS I do not see the rationale. "Because" is simply supporting the POGROM method of PROVING THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM well----you guys certainly PROVED the "BEAUTY" to the armenians and the biafrans and the sudanese christians ---------and you KEEP PROVING IT

Listen Hamas wants to be able to build its community and feel free and feel security. They want what's best for their people

That was not my question.

perhaps "because" can help us understand how blowing the brains out of Israeli children---here and there-----randomly-------IS A WAY TO STAND UP FOR GAZANS I do not see the rationale. "Because" is simply supporting the POGROM method of PROVING THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM well----you guys certainly PROVED the "BEAUTY" to the armenians and the biafrans and the sudanese christians ---------and you KEEP PROVING IT

Hamas tried to target male men in their bombings that they stopped long ago. And Israel was killing a huge number of palestinains everyday at that time. Also many children were being killed

That was not my question.

Yeah I apreciate Israeli hospitals for taking in people. My uncles wife had to go as well because she had problems during her pregnancy. But that doesn't relate to Hamas. Few people get that treatment and Israel decides

Forum List

Back