🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

It is not a crime for a muslim to throw rocks at a non muslim in shariah law-----nor is it a crime to toss nail bombs at the heads of non muslim children in shariah law

it is important name the legal code you prefer

Of course it would be a SERIOUS crime if Israel tossed nail bombs into Gaza very serious well--just ask tinnie if he would object

The root of the problem is the occupation. Unless & until Israel ends the occupation by finding a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands there will be no peace for either side.

It is not a crime for a muslim to throw rocks at a non muslim in shariah law-----nor is it a crime to toss nail bombs at the heads of non muslim children in shariah law

Of course it would be a SERIOUS crime if Israel tossed nail bombs into Gaza very serious well--just ask tinnie if he would object

The root of the problem is the occupation. Unless & until Israel ends the occupation by finding a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands there will be no peace for either side.

Hang on, MJ. The Norwegian blockade buster is coming soon to rescue Palestine and make history!

I thought that the reason Gazans toss nail bombs into Israel is because -----they are suffering so badly that they can afford ONLY PRIMITIVE WEAPONS-----I think our very own former president JIMMY peanut Carter made note of those poor, pathetic UNFORTUNATELY INEFFECTIVE little nail bombs. Thus all COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE are eager for the gazans to obtain hydrogen bombs -----which are a tad more effective --------especially when tied to the buttocks of an eager young and fervent muslim girl
in the northern part of the USA ----we call that SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY

I thought that the reason Gazans toss nail bombs into Israel is because -----they are suffering so badly that they can afford ONLY PRIMITIVE WEAPONS-----I think our very own former president JIMMY peanut Carter made note of those poor, pathetic UNFORTUNATELY INEFFECTIVE little nail bombs. Thus all COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE are eager for the gazans to obtain hydrogen bombs -----which are a tad more effective --------especially when tied to the buttocks of an eager young and fervent muslim girl
Don't knock Dixie, Irosie.

Don't knock Dixie, Irosie.

sorry -----right OLD TIMES THERE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN........
uhm SWEET TEA and all that stuff a story---my kid was in the navy and his usual hang around with mates were southern boys -------as it turned out----my little kumquat was the group "sophisticate"------the southern boys depended on him to choose restaurants-----lots of fun-----the poor "good ole boys" ordered their meals in southern LINGO ----no
matter where the were--------Italy, Qatar, Crete etc etc -----"sweet tea" came at them as a cup of steaming liquid with a few tablespoons of sugar------There were other cultural mishaps-----but------its better not to mention them------in the presence of "company"

So basically you bring that up out of hypocricy because you dont hold any respect of internatinal law. Shame. I really didnt take you to be a hypocrite till you brought it up now

Interesting. What international laws are the Palestinians violating?

Commiting wae crimes afainst unarmed civilians for starters. Anything and evrything they blame us for violating they violate themselves. Or maybe since you think Israel does not have innocent civilians its ok to committe war crimes againt us. I know your thinking

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power). The other distinctions and exceptions extend or restrict these limits, but not to any appreciable extent.

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention
Israeli citizens are not considered "civilians" under international law.

tinnie is playing with obscene sophistry with the confidence typical of the writers of his material------those nazi war criminals who escaped to Syria and Egypt and wrote his script in the post world war II years. I read it as a child and considered it something like MAD MAGAZINE------simply nutty and vulgar. I assumed that no one with a brain could possible believe it -----then I ran into nazis like tinnie and some physicians trained in muslim countries Long before Assad was president of Syria------I had encountered doctors and surgeons just as depraved as Assad and Tinnie The fact that tinnie clones in the form of doctors set off bombs in Glasgow did not surprise me. Doctors being the "good learners" ---that they must be----the nazi docs could reel off the scrpt from "mad magazine" chapter and verse The stuff forms the grammar school curriculum in Pakistani schools and is wound into the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT in mosques world wide and wherever tinnie-types -----congregate

tinnie is playing with obscene sophistry with the confidence typical of the writers of his material------those nazi war criminals who escaped to Syria and Egypt and wrote his script in the post world war II years. I read it as a child and considered it something like MAD MAGAZINE------simply nutty and vulgar. I assumed that no one with a brain could possible believe it -----then I ran into nazis like tinnie and some physicians trained in muslim countries Long before Assad was president of Syria------I had encountered doctors and surgeons just as depraved as Assad and Tinnie The fact that tinnie clones in the form of doctors set off bombs in Glasgow did not surprise me. Doctors being the "good learners" ---that they must be----the nazi docs could reel off the scrpt from "mad magazine" chapter and verse The stuff forms the grammar school curriculum in Pakistani schools and is wound into the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT in mosques world wide and wherever tinnie-types -----congregate

Is there something relevant in all that blabber?

Poor tinnie is stymied it happened to goebbels too--------so he and magda did the best they could do-------shoved cyanide down the throats of the five little kids and then ------did the world another favor by knocking the stuff down their own throats

Poor tinnie is stymied it happened to goebbels too--------so he and magda did the best they could do-------shoved cyanide down the throats of the five little kids and then ------did the world another favor by knocking the stuff down their own throats

Do you ever post anything true or relevant?

yes-----see above they did use cyanide magda was an interesting woman-----she seems to have had some last minute insight in the obscenity of people of her and your ilk

Commiting wae crimes afainst unarmed civilians for starters. Anything and evrything they blame us for violating they violate themselves. Or maybe since you think Israel does not have innocent civilians its ok to committe war crimes againt us. I know your thinking

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power). The other distinctions and exceptions extend or restrict these limits, but not to any appreciable extent.

Why?

yes-----see above they did use cyanide magda was an interesting woman-----she seems to have had some last minute insight in the obscenity of people of her and your ilk

of people of her and your ilk

Do you have any proof of that or are you just shoveling shit?

What does Para B-1 mean.
Also the beginning of the Article " ....... in Time of War."
Is there a war going on we don't know about.

Hoss do not bother tinnie with details like ---truth and reality and never argue with a person who insists that tying bombs on the buttocks of young women in order to murder children is GLORIOUS and tossing nail bombs onto playgrounds is-------AN ACT OF PIETY

Hoss do not bother tinnie with details like ---truth and reality and never argue with a person who insists that tying bombs on the buttocks of young women in order to murder children is GLORIOUS and tossing nail bombs onto playgrounds is-------AN ACT OF PIETY
Yeah, Tinnie has a long history of posting links to articles that dispute the very thing his heart bleeds for. Tunnel vision, I suspect.

Is tinnie asking for "Proof" that magda used cyanide? that is a very interesting demand Tinnie -----do you know how cyanide kills a person?
According to reports-----of findings in the BERLIN BUNKER-----cyanide tablets were forced into the mouths of the children -------you are asking for PROOF?

Is tinnie asking for "Proof" that magda used cyanide? that is a very interesting demand Tinnie -----do you know how cyanide kills a person?
According to reports-----of findings in the BERLIN BUNKER-----cyanide tablets were forced into the mouths of the children -------you are asking for PROOF?
Just post a link. Tinnie collects links. And 1948 maps.

You didn't read my post.

Forum List

Back