🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

Is tinnie asking for "Proof" that magda used cyanide? that is a very interesting demand Tinnie -----do you know how cyanide kills a person?
According to reports-----of findings in the BERLIN BUNKER-----cyanide tablets were forced into the mouths of the children -------you are asking for PROOF?
Just post a link. Tinnie collects links. And 1948 maps.

I still have not found a 1948 map of Israel.

I GOOGLE FOR NO MAN.....or woman------maybe a child

there were maps of Israel ------in many many books over the past many centuries ------some jews did artistic renditions of areas in Israel-----over the centuries -----that were something like maps ----or models

I have reviewed this ENTIRE thread of almost 300 posts -----and not one of the defenders of the use of nail bombs have come up with anything close to a LOGICAL reason ------for the use of nail bombs ------which are instruments specifically dedicated to the liquefaction of the brains of random children in the streets and fields and have no other function They cannot be used against military vehicles or installations and-----are so inefficient in disabling or killing an adult that they have no value on the battle field

Israel does not use them some muslim girls who wish to go to JANNAH do use them ----being taught that doing so is a direct route to Jannah-----and use them even in "muslim" countries in order to kill people in mosques or ----people attending celebrations

----any or you supporters of nail bombs------deach, tinnie, loin etc etc want to explain to me how--------liquefying the brains of random children------HELPS YOUR CAUSE?

I have reviewed this ENTIRE thread of almost 300 posts -----and not one of the defenders of the use of nail bombs have come up with anything close to a LOGICAL reason ------for the use of nail bombs ------which are instruments specifically dedicated to the liquefaction of the brains of random children in the streets and fields and have no other function They cannot be used against military vehicles or installations and-----are so inefficient in disabling or killing an adult that they have no value on the battle field

Israel does not use them some muslim girls who wish to go to JANNAH do use them ----being taught that doing so is a direct route to Jannah-----and use them even in "muslim" countries in order to kill people in mosques or ----people attending celebrations

----any or you supporters of nail bombs------deach, tinnie, loin etc etc want to explain to me how--------liquefying the brains of random children------HELPS YOUR CAUSE?

Do you have any news reports on children killed by nail bombs?

no I do not depend on news reports regarding the issue of nail bombs and nail bomb injuries I get it from lectures and meetings regarding homeland security-----the israeli experience in dealing with the injuries occassioned by the nail bombs you support is vital in the homeland security program in the USA some of the victims can be saved-----at least their lives can be saved-------many end up very disabled One of the cases reviewed was horribly tragic A child ended up with a LARGE METAL SCREW lodged at the base of her brain--------the metal screw pierced thru her palate-------in case you forgot----right up top of the palate is -----the hypothalamus------and right back of and above that is the base of the brain------most of the cranial nerves emerge from the base of the brain-----that poor kid lived-----but not well

terrorist experts whose lectures I have attended claim----it is not a question of IF such bombs will be used in the USA it is simply a question of when and how many Nail bombs have been found in the hands of terrorists in both the USA and in Canada------

are you asking me for names? I do not have any------and in view of the circumstances under which I saw the case histories-----that might be confidential information anyway

no I do not depend on news reports regarding the issue of nail bombs and nail bomb injuries I get it from lectures and meetings regarding homeland security-----the israeli experience in dealing with the injuries occassioned by the nail bombs you support is vital in the homeland security program in the USA some of the victims can be saved-----at least their lives can be saved-------many end up very disabled One of the cases reviewed was horribly tragic A child ended up with a LARGE METAL SCREW lodged at the base of her brain--------the metal screw pierced thru her palate-------in case you forgot----right up top of the palate is -----the hypothalamus------and right back of and above that is the base of the brain------most of the cranial nerves emerge from the base of the brain-----that poor kid lived-----but not well

terrorist experts whose lectures I have attended claim----it is not a question of IF such bombs will be used in the USA it is simply a question of when and how many Nail bombs have been found in the hands of terrorists in both the USA and in Canada------

are you asking me for names? I do not have any------and in view of the circumstances under which I saw the case histories-----that might be confidential information anyway

Can I take all that blabber as a no?

Interesting. What international laws are the Palestinians violating?

Commiting wae crimes afainst unarmed civilians for starters. Anything and evrything they blame us for violating they violate themselves. Or maybe since you think Israel does not have innocent civilians its ok to committe war crimes againt us. I know your thinking

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power). The other distinctions and exceptions extend or restrict these limits, but not to any appreciable extent.

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention
Israeli citizens are not considered "civilians" under international law.
Hah? You got a link for that, asshole? Or is that what your Islamic "handlers" told you? A pizzaria that is bombed in Jerusalem by Hamas animals, filled with women and kids are not considered civilians? How about the fact that you're not even a fucking human being, you IslamoNazi worshipping shithead. How much is Hamas paying you to spread this garbage?

Maybe that's why this lunatic doesn't consider Hamas "terrorist".

Commiting wae crimes afainst unarmed civilians for starters. Anything and evrything they blame us for violating they violate themselves. Or maybe since you think Israel does not have innocent civilians its ok to committe war crimes againt us. I know your thinking

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power). The other distinctions and exceptions extend or restrict these limits, but not to any appreciable extent.

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention
Hah? You got a link for that, asshole? Or is that what your Islamic "handlers" told you? A pizzaria that is bombed in Jerusalem by Hamas animals, filled with women and kids are not considered civilians? How about the fact that you're not even a fucking human being, you IslamoNazi worshipping shithead. How much is Hamas paying you to spread this garbage?

Hah? You got a link for that, asshole?

I do.

Hamas does not match the definition for terrorists.

that's your link? why not simply cite islamic law which renders any person who is not either a MUSLIM or a DHIMMI a legal target of murder or enslavement? I am fascinated with your support of the murder of Sudanese christians----the rape and murder of their wives and the enslavement of their children ------I did not know you are an observant muslim

I do.

Sure it does, and that's why the European Union, US, Australia, Canada, Japan, etc. consider it a terrorist organization. Legal scholar you're not.

I do.

Sure it does, and that's why the European Union, US, Australia, Canada, Japan, etc. consider it a terrorist organization. Legal scholar you're not.

Hamas is a militant group. Now a government. Those two are separate

I do.

All terrorist groups are militant groups, idiot. The fact that they also happen to govern over Gaza does not wash their terrorism. Wow, what a bunch of retards.

All terrorist groups are militant groups, idiot. The fact that they also happen to govern over Gaza does not wash their terrorism. Wow, what a bunch of retards.

No. Hamas is a militant group that defends its people.

I do.

All these countries can't be wrong:

Australia: The military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, is listed as a terrorist organization.[348]

Canada: Lists Hamas as a terrorist group in the Canadian Criminal Code.[349][350]

The European Union is composed of 27 sovereign member states: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.[46] The Union's membership has grown from the original six founding states—Belgium, France, (then-West) Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: Hamas has been included in the black list of EU-designated terrorists groups since 2003[8]

Israel: The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that "Hamas maintains a terrorist infrastructure in Gaza and the West Bank, and acts to carry out terrorist attacks in the territories and Israel."[351]

Japan: Stated in 2005 that it had frozen the assets of "terrorist organizations, including... Hamas."[12][352]

Jordan: Banned Hamas in 1999[353] Now seeking to resettle Hamas leadership in Jordan.[354]

United Kingdom: Hamas as a whole was designated a terrorist organization by the UK Government in 2003 with no distinction made between its military and non-military wings.[360]

United States: Lists Hamas as a "Foreign Terrorist Organization"[361]

One terrorist leader weaps for another: On 2 May 2011, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh condemned the killing of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan by the United States.[367] Haniyeh praised Bin Laden, the founder of the jihadist organization al-Qaeda, as a "martyr" and an "Arab holy warrior".[368][369] The United States government condemned his remarks as "outrageous".[370]

Last edited:
Roudy----tinnie has expressed his support for the Gazan bombs blowing the brains out of Israeli children over and over as a LOGICAL AND LEGAL response to anything that displeases them ------like the existence of jews not enslaved to islam Roudy-----uhm----I think you know about people like tinnie-----based on family legacy--------why do you seem so utterly INCREDULOUS?

I do.

Because those who kill Jews cannot possibly be considered terrorists. We get the thinking, again

Roudy----tinnie has expressed his support for the Gazan bombs blowing the brains out of Israeli children over and over as a LOGICAL AND LEGAL response to anything that displeases them ------like the existence of jews not enslaved to islam Roudy-----uhm----I think you know about people like tinnie-----based on family legacy--------why do you seem so utterly INCREDULOUS?

True.

I do.

All these countries can't be wrong:

Australia: The military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, is listed as a terrorist organization.[348]

Canada: Lists Hamas as a terrorist group in the Canadian Criminal Code.[349][350]

The European Union is composed of 27 sovereign member states: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.[46] The Union's membership has grown from the original six founding states—Belgium, France, (then-West) Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: Hamas has been included in the black list of EU-designated terrorists groups since 2003[8]

Israel: The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that "Hamas maintains a terrorist infrastructure in Gaza and the West Bank, and acts to carry out terrorist attacks in the territories and Israel."[351]

Japan: Stated in 2005 that it had frozen the assets of "terrorist organizations, including... Hamas."[12][352]

Jordan: Banned Hamas in 1999[353] Now seeking to resettle Hamas leadership in Jordan.[354]

United Kingdom: Hamas as a whole was designated a terrorist organization by the UK Government in 2003 with no distinction made between its military and non-military wings.[360]

United States: Lists Hamas as a "Foreign Terrorist Organization"[361]

One terrorist leader weaps for another: On 2 May 2011, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh condemned the killing of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan by the United States.[367] Haniyeh praised Bin Laden, the founder of the jihadist organization al-Qaeda, as a "martyr" and an "Arab holy warrior".[368][369] The United States government condemned his remarks as "outrageous".[370]

About 15% of the countries in the world say that Hamas is terrorist.

The other 85% do not.

Gotcha.:eusa_eh:

I do.

Because those who kill Jews cannot possibly be considered terrorists. We get the thinking, again

It isn't about Jews. Quit playing victim and propaganda. Only assholes believe that. Hamas doesn't to around invading people. They don't go in Israel and occupy cities and build settlements. They are only in Gaza to defend Gaza. God bless them for defending Gaza. If it wasn't for them only God knows what Israel would have done and what games it would start playing

Israel has killed more Palestinian children than Palestinians had killed Israelis since 2000

Forum List

Back