🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

you can't do anything normal with 300 Shekels. Air costs more in Israel.

Thoguh with being sick you learn to go along without it. Air is overestimated.

300 shekels for shopping is plenty there. Except the clothes fuck the clothes prices they are so damn high. The food is all I care about mostly :D

Then I can take you to "The Library", in Be'er Sheva

What's cool about this the library? Do you club in tel aviv?

Btw, I believe any Beduion will be scarier than him.

Ever since that stupid Beduion wanna be traffic officer almost gave us the fine, I decided I don't like them.

Beduioun cops, that is. Mostly.

300 shekels for shopping is plenty there. Except the clothes fuck the clothes prices they are so damn high. The food is all I care about mostly :D

I don't like Tel Aviv.

Snobish. Detached. Bluuuuahg.

"The library" is a new restaurant-diner which was opened recently in Be'er Sheva, near the Big shopping center. It has great food with affordable prices. Great enviroment, polite and pleasent service people.

Btw, I believe any Beduion will be scarier than him.

Ever since that stupid Beduion wanna be traffic officer almost gave us the fine, I decided I don't like them.

Beduioun cops, that is. Mostly.

I can be scary. But I don't need to k jewess:D? Jewessses are models why call yourself a jewess?

I don't like Tel Aviv.

"The library" is a new restaurant-diner which was opened recently in Be'er Sheva, near the Big shopping center. It has great food with affordable prices. Great enviroment, polite and pleasent service people.

So romantic :D not. Jk food is where it's at for the first visit.

I don't like Tel Aviv.

Romantic. Pfft.

You just thought a falafel invitation was a date call. Tha'ts disturbing. Romance you ask?:D

I don't like Tel Aviv.

Romantic. Pfft.

You just thought a falafel invitation was a date call. Tha'ts disturbing. Romance you ask?:D

You don't know romance :lol:

Forum List

Back