🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

There wasn't any? A Gaza fisherman. Gaza authorities say he was killed on the beach. Israel says completely the opposite
He was a Hamas S.E.A.L. who never learned to swim.

Lol he was just a fisherman. Hamas doesn't have seals they Just test it out a little but it doesn't benefit them in any way they won't rely on it. They rely on tunnels if a war breaks out and they have tunnels all around the seas

:confused:

Thank you. Im on family visit.

Please tell me thought who was harmed in the last sttack¿

There wasn't any? A Gaza fisherman. Gaza authorities say he was killed on the beach. Israel says completely the opposite

I am not familiar with this incident. They say he wast shot to death by a Dvorah INS? or what?

Israel said at the border. Hamas said he was killed at the sea while fishing. Here's both accounts

Gaza fisherman dies after Israel shooting | Maan News Agency

Apparently a Hamas militant died today or yesterday as well for unknown reasons. This is a separate incident.

You're the one who claimed Muslims are masses and united and just went against your claim. Funny.

The Palestinian Israeli conflict isn't about Iran. More trying to divert. I had family right there in that land. They aren't Jordanians. We will always struggle for our independence

Your united when you have a common interest. In modern days its hatred towards israeli jews.

My family goes.way back but the claim wr have no connection to the land. Thats a lie

If you can prove it then prove it. I don't know if you're an American Jew family who migrated there or Russian. You can't say you have complete connection. And no that's not a goal. It's not about hate its a lot of things which is too long to discuss. We care for our people as much as you do for yours

My family immigrated to the land in the first Aliya. at the end of the 1800's. they have claimes on the land that are much stronger than many of the wannabe-Palis that are now eating dunkin-donuts in some nowheresville in the USA and speak about a right of return. My grandmother's father was born here. My grandmother was born here. My mother was born here. And yet some of the ignorants in the Palestinian side pretend we have no legacy and no connection to the place. What gives them the right?

In my whole life I never say and never known any home besides Israel. That's the deepest connection one can have. I live in the south. Under constant rocket threat. I can afford to travel to tel Aviv. But I do not. Because we have a house in Be'er Sheva old enough to tell the story of more than 3 generation, after the ones previous to it was bured to the ground by Arabs. It's easy for people like Tinnie and Loinboy to cry out "end the occupation" like good little dashboard dolls nodding Amen to any Palestinian slogan, but niether of you are in the place to tell us we don't belong here

Your united when you have a common interest. In modern days its hatred towards israeli jews.

My family goes.way back but the claim wr have no connection to the land. Thats a lie

If you can prove it then prove it. I don't know if you're an American Jew family who migrated there or Russian. You can't say you have complete connection. And no that's not a goal. It's not about hate its a lot of things which is too long to discuss. We care for our people as much as you do for yours

My family immigrated to the land in the first Aliya. at the end of the 1800's. they have claimes on the land that are much stronger than many of the wannabe-Palis that are now eating dunkin-donuts in some nowheresville in the USA and speak about a right of return. My grandmother's father was born here. My grandmother was born here. My mother was born here. And yet some of the ignorants in the Palestinian side pretend we have no legacy and no connection to the place. What gives them the right?

In my whole life I never say and never known any home besides Israel. That's the deepest connection one can have. I live in the south. Under constant rocket threat. I can afford to travel to tel Aviv. But I do not. Because we have a house in Be'er Sheva old enough to tell the story of more than 3 generation, after the ones previous to it was bured to the ground by Arabs. It's easy for people like Tinnie and Loinboy to cry out "end the occupation" like good little dashboard dolls nodding Amen to any Palestinian slogan, but niether of you are in the place to tell us we don't belong here

Same with my family. I have as much if not more of a right than you. We weren't immigrants. And no I roll with Tim Hortons :D:lol:

I am not familiar with this incident. They say he wast shot to death by a Dvorah INS? or what?

Israel said at the border. Hamas said he was killed at the sea while fishing. Here's both accounts

Apparently a Hamas militant died today or yesterday as well for unknown reasons. This is a separate incident.

Apperently Maan already decided on facts. But that's strange, i must say.

Hamas dying for unknown reasons? Probably a "working accident".:D

Same with my family. I have as much if not more of a right than you. We weren't immigrants. And no I roll with Tim Hortons :D:lol:

In a perfect world I could have eaten Hummus with you as my neighbor in the falafel place I know. But Hamas think only you have the right to do so.

Apperently Maan already decided on facts. But that's strange, i must say.

Hamas dying for unknown reasons? Probably a "working accident".:D

No that fisherman died a few days ago. The Hamas militant is a separate incident. Hamas website in Arabic has the story for that guy.

In a perfect world I could have eaten Hummus with you as my neighbor in the falafel place I know. But Hamas think only you have the right to do so.

Israel is no different than how Hamas thinks. They are counter productive to each other and it makes it an are you Israeli or Palestinian issue. So I side with Palestinains :)

Is that a date? See you in Israel this summer you're paying for my falafel ill only pay up to 3 shekels lol

Some day it would be nice if we could all sit down and enjoy a dinner together.

Triple date :D . Tel aviv falafel shop. Lipush get me a visa or something so they let me into Israel :)

Triple date :D . Tel aviv falafel shop. Lipush get me a visa or something so they let me into Israel :)

If you bring me a Panda express deliveries, Or tacos, we can talk some real business.

Or a Dr. Pepper reinforcement. That'll do, too.

ANNND some nice shoes. And a pretty dress.

But Dr. Pepper will do it, too.

Forum List

Back