🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

You need to chang your tactic. Rockets terror and killing are only bringing more and more Jews and israelis to the right side of the political map. That will bring more death on the palestinian side. You guys need change tactics and stop hlkilling Jews. Recognize the Jewish right to exist in the land. Stop terror. Then there will be no blockade and your people will be free.

Israel was bombing as Hamas was responding. Who are you kidding? Israel bombs they respond. It's simple Israel committed so many acts of aggression 2000-2012 on Gaza. Don't be us, the rockets don't just happen randomly. The more Israeli aggression and blockade the more people will side with Hamas

Did israel attack Gaza this evening?

They attacked a week ago. And no one responded. They attacked a lot from 2004-2009. They hit Gaza with thousands of airstrikes, drone strikes, killed many civilians. The rockets weren't random at all. You know it too

That is no excuse but a reason. As muslims you are used to the idea of being many mass numbers and united. You dont know whT its like being so dew. Loners, more than third of your people destroyed. Going through recism simply for not being like the rest.

Hey honey we go through a lot more racism than you guys. And no we aren't all united. Arab countries can't just risk everything. They were helping before and the people are united. That's what's good about Muslims is they do unite with Palestinians. Even Arab Christians do, most of them. Because they remember the history of Israel's attacks and Jewish militant groups attacks on villages. In America they don't teach it at all. What so ever none of it.

I sm sure they also learn we make Matzos with palestinian blood.

Nope. We are real people who want our freedom and struggle for it. Nothing is a joke. We don't have arms for no reason. They are for defense

27673794.jpg

And btw seriously uoure naive. The ummah doesnt care about the palestinians. Iran knows that a bomb will kill all the palestinians to but they still go for it and the idiot palestinians dont get they dig their own graves by thatm you thing Iran or any other arab nation cares about them? Ha.

Abdullah perfectly knows that hystorically,JORDAN is Palestine. But he wont let them in. Face it. The palestinians aee the bloody thorn in the bloody side of the Arab world.

Last edited:
Hey honey we go through a lot more racism than you guys. And no we aren't all united. Arab countries can't just risk everything. They were helping before and the people are united. That's what's good about Muslims is they do unite with Palestinians. Even Arab Christians do, most of them. Because they remember the history of Israel's attacks and Jewish militant groups attacks on villages. In America they don't teach it at all. What so ever none of it.

I sm sure they also learn we make Matzos with palestinian blood.

Nope. We are real people who want our freedom and struggle for it. Nothing is a joke. We don't have arms for no reason. They are for defense

Like in Khaibar?

And btw seriously uoure naive. The ummah doesnt care about the palestinians. Iran knows that a bomb will kill all the palestinians to but they still go for it and the idiot palestinians dont get they dig their own graves by thatm you thing Iran or any other arab nation cares about them? Ha.

Abdullah perfectly knows that hystorically,JORDAN is Palestine. But he wont let them in. Face it. The palestinians aee the bloody thorn in the bloody side of the Arab world.

You're the one who claimed Muslims are masses and united and just went against your claim. Funny.

The Palestinian Israeli conflict isn't about Iran. More trying to divert. I had family right there in that land. They aren't Jordanians. We will always struggle for our independence

"If the world was a man, Palestine would be his hemorrhoid."
~~Mark Train

Israel was bombing as Hamas was responding. Who are you kidding? Israel bombs they respond. It's simple Israel committed so many acts of aggression 2000-2012 on Gaza. Don't be us, the rockets don't just happen randomly. The more Israeli aggression and blockade the more people will side with Hamas

They attacked a week ago. And no one responded. They attacked a lot from 2004-2009. They hit Gaza with thousands of airstrikes, drone strikes, killed many civilians. The rockets weren't random at all. You know it too

I asked about today. Not a week ago. In the last attack who was harmed? Im currently in Maine so i am not that informed of the happenings of the last two weeks at home

I asked about today. Not a week ago. In the last attack who was harmed? Im currently in Maine so i am not that informed of the happenings of the last two weeks at home

Nope not as of now. And why are you in Maine? Go out there and have fun :cool:

You're the one who claimed Muslims are masses and united and just went against your claim. Funny.

The Palestinian Israeli conflict isn't about Iran. More trying to divert. I had family right there in that land. They aren't Jordanians. We will always struggle for our independence

Your united when you have a common interest. In modern days its hatred towards israeli jews.

My family goes.way back but the claim wr have no connection to the land. Thats a lie

Thank you. Im on family visit.

Please tell me thought who was harmed in the last sttack¿

Your united when you have a common interest. In modern days its hatred towards israeli jews.

My family goes.way back but the claim wr have no connection to the land. Thats a lie

If you can prove it then prove it. I don't know if you're an American Jew family who migrated there or Russian. You can't say you have complete connection. And no that's not a goal. It's not about hate its a lot of things which is too long to discuss. We care for our people as much as you do for yours

There wasn't any? A Gaza fisherman. Gaza authorities say he was killed on the beach. Israel says completely the opposite

Like in Khaibar?

Again this is about this conflict. Don't go off topic. Why do you need to do that?

Becase that just poped out becase of your statement that your slways od defense. You vonstantly remind us khaibar will happen again....

Are you people really that scared? No it's not about khabair it's gonna be a while till we ever make a push for the land. But we will in the future. And I don't know what to tell you that land is considered the land of the conflicts in our religion and it will always be war there and people dying. So expect it to be dangerous....that's how God made it to be. And if you fear Muslims so much why did you guys take that risk? If you know one day they will be bent on taking over Jerusalem

There wasn't any? A Gaza fisherman. Gaza authorities say he was killed on the beach. Israel says completely the opposite
He was a Hamas S.E.A.L. who never learned to swim.

Lol he was just a fisherman. Hamas doesn't have seals they Just test it out a little but it doesn't benefit them in any way they won't rely on it. They rely on tunnels if a war breaks out and they have tunnels all around the seas

"If the world was a man, Palestine would be his hemorrhoid."
~~Mark Train
"When NASA landed on Mars, the 'Palestinians' declared it occupied territory."

Edgar Allen Poe

The Reverend Mr. BIK has gottten on his preachin' clothes tonight! Must have gotten hold of some good shit. Mexican Gold?

Forum List

Back