Why does Harris say she owns a firearm when now her staff sez she don't

Her residence is the VP's DC home, any shooting would be by her security detail.

I mean, she may have meant another residence, and maybe she does have a gun (doubtful). A reporter should ask her what gun she was talking about, that should be fun.
She keeps it in a middle class home.....

I suggest you look up the term Zionist Fascism. ......
"Look up the term"? Is your mind not hooked up? Look up the term "Democracy" and realize the official name of North Korea is "the Democratic People's Republic of Korea", the official name of East Germany was, "the German Democratic Republic", and the US calls itself the leader of the Democratic world. So, did you look up the term?

We do have a lot of strange people commenting here.
It's not that they are strange. It's just that they have very little life experience and they can only parrot what the MSM Headlines write. I mean, you can't criticize the young because we were all young. So, how should they know they've been duped with lies from their government? They don't know. They can't know. The free media on places such as You Tube offer knowledge but if you've been told those sources are Putin and Hamas ass-suckers how are you suppose to know if it's true or not if you haven't been out in the world? You're fucked.

You are a trump supporter. You don't bat an eye at lies, you are told to support, by Donny shouted from the roof tops and in his twitter feeds, on court documents, accounting sheets, even lies to fire up a crowd to march on the Capital of stolen elections, only now admitting he lost, while swearing he won for the last 3 years to anybody dumb enough to listen.
Do you honestly not recognize how the Democrats and their Media TWIST AND DISTORT words and events? Trump jokes with Hannity saying "I'll just be dictator for one day and fix the border". The Democrats took that soundbyte and created the TRUMP ADMITS HE WANTS TO BE A DICTATOR FROM DAY ONE. That is one example of hundreds.

Do you honestly not recognize how the Democrats and their Media TWIST AND DISTORT words and events? Trump jokes with Hannity saying "I'll just be dictator for one day and fix the border". The Democrats took that soundbyte and created the TRUMP ADMITS HE WANTS TO BE A DICTATOR FROM DAY ONE. That is one example of hundreds.
You're wasting your breath with that one. You confused him even more. :auiqs.jpg:

What? Maga doesn't Twist and distort? Seen any Haitians eating cats? I didn't think so. I watched live last Sunday Vance justify completely making up stories, to draw attention to an issue. Grow up, Mike.

You are a trump supporter. You don't bat an eye at lies, you are told to support,
Bactacha. As a Harris supporter you lap up her lies. And you support whomever your cult leaders tell you to support. You supported the obviously mentally impaired Biden because you were told to. Then when it becasue clear Trump was going to kick his ass, they threw him to the curb and ordered you to support Harris. You went rah rah, I support this completely empty suit.

1727032682438.png

Bactacha. As a Harris supporter you lap up her lies. And you support whomever your cult leaders tell you to support. You supported the obviously mentally impaired Biden because you were told to. Then when it becasue clear Trump was going to kick his ass, they threw him to the curb and ordered you to support Harris. You went rah rah, I support this completely empty suit.
Cheer up. So she says she owns a weapon and you cannot prove she doesn't. Don't worry about it so much. Gun ownership and saying somebody breaking in will get shot, are not the only reasons she is pulling away in the polls, and Donny losing. The gun thing is just a sideshow, to make people talk about something other than the lie trump was caught in about immigrants eating cats, that he mindlessly blurted out on National television. I understand, from his VP pick, it is policy to make up stories to attract attention to an issue if they wish. You guys, are just being seen and shown for who you are.

Forum List

Back