Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

The only question to ask these nuts here is...

...if Trump wasn't mocking that reporter's disabilities, what was he mocking? He was certainly mocking SOMETHING related to physical infirmity.

Those hand and arm movements are Trump's standard operating procedure when he's mocking someone that is flustered.

A LOT of people do that to mock a flustered person. Maybe not as demonstratively as Trump but a LOT of people do it.

You're just stupid and butt hurt, willing to believe ANYTHING negative about the Man that beat your favored candidate senseless because -- She's a scumbag.

And so are most dimocraps.

You qualify
I know no-one who mocks people by pretending to have cerebral palsy.

You must understand. USMB conservatives demand civil discourse. They consistently try to show us how to be mature adults and we just never get it.

What is so hard to understand about that?

Trump openly mocked a reporter with a disability and no amount of blood coming out your wherever is going to change that fact.

Never pegged you for buying into a flat out lie. *sigh* I guess losing so big in an election will do that even to posters who I have admired.

Pity.

While the loss of your admiration is regrettable, I am not going to suspend my faculties and pretend this incident didn't occur. Trump has no one to blame for his actions that day, but himself. It's called personal responsibility.

Also, I am used to losing big in elections. I am a libertarian. lol

Trump lied then and he lied again last night

Fact check: Trump errs in reply to Meryl Streep

Trump tweeted that he “never ‘mocked’ a disabled reporter” but did show him “groveling” as he “totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad.”

Kovaleski never changed his story. He merely repeated the facts that showed Trump was lying. Kovaleski was not trying to make Trump look bad....Trump was doing that on his own

Trump openly mocked a reporter with a disability and no amount of blood coming out your wherever is going to change that fact.

Never pegged you for buying into a flat out lie. *sigh* I guess losing so big in an election will do that even to posters who I have admired.

Pity.

While the loss of your admiration is regrettable, I am not going to suspend my faculties and pretend this incident didn't occur. Trump has no one to blame for his actions that day, but himself. It's called personal responsibility.

mdk the only lie here is the one that said Trump mocked a disabled reporter specifically targeting the disability. First off the reporter can't even move like that if his life depended on it, secondly Trump used the same motions to mock Cruz and a General at the same rally. At the very same rally.

It's just not fake news. It's a flat out lie. Look my belief is you can always find enough shit to try to do in a politician. I just detest lying like crazy though.

And the left has gone nutso koo koo bye bye with their lies lately. It's more than a tad disturbing becaue they are so out to lunch and so vile.

Pity.

mdk the only lie here is the one that said Trump mocked a disabled reporter specifically targeting the disability. First off the reporter can't even move like that if his life depended on it, secondly Trump used the same motions to mock Cruz and a General at the same rally. At the very same rally.

It's just not fake news. It's a flat out lie. Look my belief is you can always find enough shit to try to do in a politician. I just detest lying like crazy though.

And the left has gone nutso koo koo bye bye with their lies lately. It's more than a tad disturbing becaue they are so out to lunch and so vile.

You're attempting to polish a turd by starting at the clean end. You can pretend and spin that Trump didn't mock this reporter until the cows come home. It really makes no difference to me.

Pity.

Trump lied when he said he saw thousands of Muslims dancing in NJ
He lied when he said Serge Kovaleskis article confirmed it
He smeared and mocked a handicapped man who would not cover for his lies
Then he lied to say Kovaleski had changed his story

Just throw them stoners some cookies on the outside of the wall. You could actually make it a tourist attraction. Kids would come from all around to feed the hippies. You put a quarter in the machine for a handful of M&Ms, toss them over the wall and watch the stoners fight over them.

The wall would pay for itself in no time.

Pity.

It's just not fake news. It's a flat out lie. .

Nope- you can disagree with the opinion- but only Trump knows for certain whether he was mocking the reporter's disability or not- and Trump lies all the time.

I have watched the video multiple times- and yes- Trump is mocking his disability.

But I don't think Trump meant to insult disabled people.

Trump just doesn't think its wrong to mock people for any reason.

Well, they aren't really denying that he mocked the reporter, they are just saying that he mocks other people he thinks are mentally challenged the same way so it's okay.

Are you really unable to hear what we are saying? Are you that bat shit crazy partisan that you can't even hear us?

He did not mock the reporters disability. The reporter's disability does not cause spasms, it causes joint immobility.

Trump's mocking of him was the OPPOSITE of what you would do if you were mocking his disability.

It is a lie to say that Trump mocked the disabled, or the reporters disability.

lol, so your retarded defense of Trump is that he could not have been mocking the reporter because his impersonation was not physiologically precise?

Goddam that's funny.
The media linked Trump's movements with a "disabled" reporter.

It is your retarded accusation that is hampered because Trump's movements don't match the disability, moron.

The media did not link Trump's movements with the reporter, TRUMP did that. I realize you think the orange baboon is the second coming and all but the rest of the world thinks he's an ass-clown. He will get no respect from anyone but the fools who voted for him.

The rest of the world is laughing at the stupidity of Americans in electing him.
The media made a baseless accusation and you dumbasses held onto their every word.

The rest of the world is moving in a more radical direction than Trump btw. You will have no choice but to love Trump once Le Pen and the European nationalists take over very soon.

Like Germany in the 1930's...

Nope. That was a hoax. Same as the dancing Israeli's hoax.
The dancing Israelis was not a hoax!

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11 (Network News Reports)

Ah, I stand corrected then. But they weren't celebrating 9/11: Trump Insists He Witnessed Cheering Muslims on 9/11
The film they took that was developed by the FBI shows them "smiling and clowning around."

They were teenagers who probably didn't fully realize what had happened. They weren't celebrating the event.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Meryl Streep Praised for Trump ATTACK at Golden Globes... There’s...

Because it's not a lie. Our idiot president elect did exactly that. It's no different than the way he's mocked, insulted, and outraged his way to the presidency. The lie is Trumps claim that Muslims in NJ were celebrating 9/11.

There were muslims in nj celebrating 9/11. The reporter in question reported it.

There were not thousands of people dancing in celebration in New Jersey, which is what Trump said he saw. Trump lied. The reporter did not report that he saw celebrations. He reported that he heard some Muslims in New Jersey watched the towers fall from the roof of their apartment building, but he was never able to get reliable confirmation of this story.

TRUMP LIED, and then tried to cover it up with more lies, and by mocking the reporter. That's the kind of wonderful, decent, honest human being you elected president.

The Washington Post gave Trump 4 Pinnocchios for lying about celebrating Muslims, and a further 4 Pinnocchios for lying about the reporter.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Because it's not a lie. Our idiot president elect did exactly that. It's no different than the way he's mocked, insulted, and outraged his way to the presidency. The lie is Trumps claim that Muslims in NJ were celebrating 9/11.

There were muslims in nj celebrating 9/11. The reporter in question reported it.

There were not thousands of people dancing in celebration in New Jersey, which is what Trump said he saw. Trump lied. The reporter did not report that he saw celebrations. He reported that he heard some Muslims in New Jersey watched the towers fall from the roof of their apartment building, but he was never able to get reliable confirmation of this story.

TRUMP LIED, and then tried to cover it up with more lies, and by mocking the reporter. That's the kind of wonderful, decent, honest human being you elected president.

The Washington Post gave Trump 4 Pinnocchios for lying about celebrating Muslims, and a further 4 Pinnocchios for lying about the reporter.

The Washington Post should have kept those Pinocchios for themselves since they are the leaders in fake news.

Trump did not mock the reporter's disability. Trump has done that movement before and it was nothing like the reporter.

The Washington Post should have kept those Pinocchios for themselves since they are the leaders in fake news.

Trump did not mock the reporter's disability. Trump has done that movement before and it was nothing like the reporter.

Denial is NOT just a river in Egypt.

The Washington Post doesn't do fake news ever. That you believe Trump, shows how totally lacking you are in critical thinking skills, fact checking, and basic human decency.,

Nope. That was a hoax. Same as the dancing Israeli's hoax.
The dancing Israelis was not a hoax!

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11 (Network News Reports)

Ah, I stand corrected then. But they weren't celebrating 9/11: Trump Insists He Witnessed Cheering Muslims on 9/11
The film they took that was developed by the FBI shows them "smiling and clowning around."
They were teenagers who probably didn't fully realize what had happened. They weren't celebrating the event.
The 5 dancing Israelis ranged in age from 22 to 27 years old according to the police reports.
Try again.

LIAR!
Kovaleski never reported anything about "MUSLIMS." The police report he cited said only "PEOPLE" were celebrating, not identifying their religion or nationality. It turns out the celebrants were ISRAELIS!!!

No, it turns out there were NO CELEBRANTS. It was all either debunked or unproven.
I saw them.

LIAR!
Kovaleski never reported anything about "MUSLIMS." The police report he cited said only "PEOPLE" were celebrating, not identifying their religion or nationality. It turns out the celebrants were ISRAELIS!!!

No, it turns out there were NO CELEBRANTS. It was all either debunked or unproven.
I saw them.

Hey, look, anonymous guy on the internet saw something!! Must be true!!

Gee can't imagine why someone would think Trump was doing a mocking impersonation of this guy:

trump-reporter.jpg

LIAR!

I saw them.
The 5 israelis?

Trump repeated an Urban Legend as if he had really seen it happen

When informed that there was no evidence supporting his claim, Trump refused to admit he was wrong and scoured the interweb to find some collaborating story. Serge Kovaleski had written a short blurb stating that a few people had been detained for allegedly celebrating. Trump used this as affirmation that thousands had been celebrating

When asked 16 years later, Kovaleski stated he did not remember any story about thousands or even hundreds celebrating

Trump was outraged that Kovaleski did not support his tall tale so he took to his Trumpbots with a story about Kovaleski groveling and sputtering....Oh....oh....I don't remember

To make it worse, Trump gave an imitation of Kovaleskis handicap beginning with....Have you seen this guy?

Fast forward to yesterday and Trump is still throwing Kovaleski under the bus and accusing him of changing his story to hurt him. There is NO EVIDENCE that Kovaleski changed his original story

Forum List

Back