Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Meryl Streep Praised for Trump ATTACK at Golden Globes... There’s...

Because it's not a lie. Our idiot president elect did exactly that. It's no different than the way he's mocked, insulted, and outraged his way to the presidency. The lie is Trumps claim that Muslims in NJ were celebrating 9/11.

There were muslims in nj celebrating 9/11. The reporter in question reported it.

Nope. That was a hoax. Same as the dancing Israeli's hoax.

Serge F. Kovaleski - Wikipedia

"the Trump campaign pointed to Kovaleski's 18 September 2001 report for the Washington Post (co-authored with Fredrick Kunkle) that "law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation"[7] as substantiation of the claim."

Trump's statement:
"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down, thousands of people were cheering, so something is going on. We got to find out what it is. I do want surveillance"[5]

The reporters statement:
"law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation"

and his further statement:
“I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_F._Kovaleski#cite_note-9
After which Trump mocked his disability. Such class.

Factcheck: Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled
The Washington Post, on Sept. 18, 2001, published an article that claimed "law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river." The Post story includes no source for this information, and we found no evidence that any of these allegations ever stuck.

A more rampant rumor of Muslim or Arab-Americans cheering the attacks centered around nearby Paterson, N.J. But that turned out to be just a rumor, spawned by chain emails and perpetuated by shock jock Howard Stern’s radio show.

Yep. You said it was a lie that muslims celebrated in nj. Now we see that muslims did celebrate in nj.

The reporters statement:
"law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation"

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Because it's not a lie. Our idiot president elect did exactly that. It's no different than the way he's mocked, insulted, and outraged his way to the presidency. The lie is Trumps claim that Muslims in NJ were celebrating 9/11.

There were muslims in nj celebrating 9/11. The reporter in question reported it.

There were not thousands of people dancing in celebration in New Jersey, which is what Trump said he saw. Trump lied. The reporter did not report that he saw celebrations. He reported that he heard some Muslims in New Jersey watched the towers fall from the roof of their apartment building, but he was never able to get reliable confirmation of this story.

TRUMP LIED, and then tried to cover it up with more lies, and by mocking the reporter. That's the kind of wonderful, decent, honest human being you elected president.

The Washington Post gave Trump 4 Pinnocchios for lying about celebrating Muslims, and a further 4 Pinnocchios for lying about the reporter.

Trump repeated an Urban Legend as if he had really seen it happen

When informed that there was no evidence supporting his claim, Trump refused to admit he was wrong and scoured the interweb to find some collaborating story. Serge Kovaleski had written a short blurb stating that a few people had been detained for allegedly celebrating. Trump used this as affirmation that thousands had been celebrating

When asked 16 years later, Kovaleski stated he did not remember any story about thousands or even hundreds celebrating

Trump was outraged that Kovaleski did not support his tall tale so he took to his Trumpbots with a story about Kovaleski groveling and sputtering....Oh....oh....I don't remember

To make it worse, Trump gave an imitation of Kovaleskis handicap beginning with....Have you seen this guy?

Fast forward to yesterday and Trump is still throwing Kovaleski under the bus and accusing him of changing his story to hurt him. There is NO EVIDENCE that Kovaleski changed his original story

Trump did not imitate Kovaleskis handicap. His handicap is the exact opposite of spastic.

You continue to lie.

Why not be an adult and respond to what he actually did?

Trump openly mocked a reporter with a disability and no amount of blood coming out your wherever is going to change that fact.

Never pegged you for buying into a flat out lie. *sigh* I guess losing so big in an election will do that even to posters who I have admired.

Pity.

Trump did mock a disabled reporter for not supporting his lies about thousands dancing muslims

Trump mocked a reporter, quite some time ago.

The only reason you are still taking about it, is that you lefties can LIE about what happened and use it to dishonestly smear Trump.

Because, that is what you need to do.

You know that his policies of deporting illegals and bringing back manufacturing jobs could be of great benefit to the Working Class and Middle Class.

That terrifies you. You have to lie and smear as much as possible to marginalize him so that no matter what, you can lie about him and keep this nation on the path to the One Party dystopia you so covet.
The reason we still talk about it is because it was a despicable thing to do. Given that he is going to be our president, his lack of common values and decency is more relevant than ever

The fact is......Trump is the one who was lying and he attacked a handicapped man for not supporting his lie

It was not a despicable thing to do. YOu are misrepresenting it.

It was a minor issue and your focus on it for the reasons I listed above. Because you can't win on the issues and that terrifies you.

And stop defining the reporter by his disability. He's a reporter. He's in the game, no innocent bystander.

Answering my question would help me answer yours.

Tell me an adult republican you respect.

Several

John McCain, John Kasich, Larry Hogan, Paul Ryan, Chris Smith

And yet, when John McCain became a problem for the agenda, the Left turned on him like rabid dogs.

HE was only granted "respect" ful treatment while he was useful in sabotaging the Conservatives.

That's my point.

What you call "adult" behavior only has value in a civilized society.

We don't have that. YOu lefties are incapable of respecting anything.

Civil Behavior is presented by the media as weakness. Taking the high road allows the smear masters to define you to the masses.

Patrick Buchanan ran on Trump's issues, and your vile lefty media called him a Nazi. He responded like an adult and the lies stuck, and he was marginalized.

Trump fought back, not as dirty as you fuckers, but dirty enough.

Trump is the answer to you.

This is the world you built. Maybe someday we can change it back. For now, we are just trying to save this nation.

I disagree with most of the Republicans I listed politically. It doesn't mean I don't respect them. I may disagree with John McCain or Paul Ryan but I value them as people of integrity
I do not value Trump because of the way he treats other people and his total lack of values

Now....answer my question like you claimed you would

Did you speak out against the way the media vilely turned on him when he ran? Or did you support it?

Regardless, YOU personally do not define society,

I answered you above. Here it is again. Please don't pretend it is not an answer and waste my time.

And yet, when John McCain became a problem for the agenda, the Left turned on him like rabid dogs.

HE was only granted "respect" ful treatment while he was useful in sabotaging the Conservatives.

That's my point.

What you call "adult" behavior only has value in a civilized society.

We don't have that. YOu lefties are incapable of respecting anything.

Civil Behavior is presented by the media as weakness. Taking the high road allows the smear masters to define you to the masses.

Patrick Buchanan ran on Trump's issues, and your vile lefty media called him a Nazi. He responded like an adult and the lies stuck, and he was marginalized.

Trump fought back, not as dirty as you fuckers, but dirty enough.

Trump is the answer to you.

This is the world you built. Maybe someday we can change it back. For now, we are just trying to save this nation.

:lol: It's hardly worse then what you guys did to Obama yet he remained civil and professional.

Your response didn't really address my point. You can try again if you want, or not.

Yep. You said it was a lie that muslims celebrated in nj. Now we see that muslims did celebrate in nj.

The reporters statement:
And where exactly does the word "Muslims" appear in the reporter's statement that YOU supplied???????

Trump lied about seeing "thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ"

He tried to use Serge Kovaleski to back up his lie

Kovaleski said he did not remember ever saying that

To which Trump mocked his disability while sputtering....Oh...oh.......I don't remember

Trump did not mock the reporter's disability . Why are you refusing to be an adult and address what he ACTUALLY DID?

The reporters statement:
And where exactly does the word "Muslims" appear in the reporter's statement that YOU supplied???????

Who else would? Maybe extremist lefties or nazis, but it's a reasonable assuming, in nj, that it's muslims.

There were not thousands of people dancing in celebration in New Jersey, which is what Trump said he saw. Trump lied. The reporter did not report that he saw celebrations. He reported that he heard some Muslims in New Jersey watched the towers fall from the roof of their apartment building, but he was never able to get reliable confirmation of this story.

TRUMP LIED, and then tried to cover it up with more lies, and by mocking the reporter. That's the kind of wonderful, decent, honest human being you elected president.

The Washington Post gave Trump 4 Pinnocchios for lying about celebrating Muslims, and a further 4 Pinnocchios for lying about the reporter.

When informed that there was no evidence supporting his claim, Trump refused to admit he was wrong and scoured the interweb to find some collaborating story. Serge Kovaleski had written a short blurb stating that a few people had been detained for allegedly celebrating. Trump used this as affirmation that thousands had been celebrating

When asked 16 years later, Kovaleski stated he did not remember any story about thousands or even hundreds celebrating

Trump was outraged that Kovaleski did not support his tall tale so he took to his Trumpbots with a story about Kovaleski groveling and sputtering....Oh....oh....I don't remember

To make it worse, Trump gave an imitation of Kovaleskis handicap beginning with....Have you seen this guy?

Fast forward to yesterday and Trump is still throwing Kovaleski under the bus and accusing him of changing his story to hurt him. There is NO EVIDENCE that Kovaleski changed his original story

Trump did not imitate Kovaleskis handicap. His handicap is the exact opposite of spastic.

You continue to lie.

Actually it is Trump lying and lying repeatedly

He lied that he had seen thousands of Muslims celebrating
He lied about Kovaleskis article supporting his claim
He lied when he said Kovaleski was groveling and couldn't remember
He lied when he claimed he had never met Kovaleski
He lied when he said Kovaleski changed his story in an attempt to hurt him

The reporters statement:
Who else would? Maybe extremist lefties or nazis, but it's a reasonable assuming, in nj, that it's muslims.
Except the police report says they were ISRAELIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You continue to lie.

Gaslighting, eh? We have eyes...it was taped.....funny how you Drumpfsters want people to ignore what we can see for ourselves and believe your lies.

Gee can't imagine why someone would think Trump was doing a mocking impersonation of this guy:

trump-reporter.jpg

And the lie continues.

To which Trump mocked his disability while sputtering....Oh...oh.......I don't remember

Trump did not mock the reporter's disability . Why are you refusing to be an adult and address what he ACTUALLY DID?

I saw exactly what Trump did....so did the whole world

Trump knew his supporters had no idea what Kovaleski looked like ......So he began his rant with....Have you seen this guy?

Then he gave his best impression of what a handicapped person looked like

The reporters statement:

Lot of muslims live in Israel. It would take a very strange jew to celebrate a terror attack in NYC, one of the centers of US Jewry.

Trump knew his supporters had no idea what Kovaleski looked like ......So he began his rant with....Have you seen this guy?

Correll's just trying to support his Lord and Orange Messiah by gaslighting.

You continue to lie.

Gaslighting, eh? We have eyes...it was taped.....funny how you Drumpfsters want people to ignore what we can see for ourselves and believe your lies.

And yet you guys never show the TAPE, but always the still photos.

At the one specific instance when Trump rapidly moving hand is in a similar position to the reporters frozen hand.

You are liars. ALL.

He gave his impression of a flustered person. As has been repeatedly explained to you.

Why are you not being an ADULT and addressing A. his actually behavior, or B wait for it, wait for it, his policies?

You are lying.

The reporters statement:
Lot of muslims live in Israel. It would take a very strange jew to celebrate a terror attack in NYC, one of the centers of US Jewry.
Except they were NOT Muslims. PERIOD
And their number was 5, not "thousands and thousands." PERIOD
Two of them were Mossad.

He gave his impression of a flustered person. As has been repeatedly explained to you.
Except Kovaleski was NOT flustered, so Tramp was at the very least lying about him being flustered as he mocked him as if he were flustered.

You continue to lie.

Actually it is Trump lying and lying repeatedly

He lied that he had seen thousands of Muslims celebrating

THe guy is known to use hyperbole, a lot. Or maybe he was honestly mistaken.

He lied about Kovaleskis article supporting his claim

Nope. Kovaleskis article supported the claim that Muslims were celebrating, although the number Trump used was a gross exaggeration.

He lied when he said Kovaleski was groveling and couldn't remember

NOpe. Kovaleski said he did not remember.

He lied when he claimed he had never met Kovaleski

What? Trump? How the fuck many people does Trump meet?

He lied when he said Kovaleski changed his story in an attempt to hurt him

I bet Kovaleski was trying to hurt Trump. Do you doubt that?

The reporters statement:
Except they were NOT Muslims. PERIOD
And their number was 5, not "thousands and thousands." PERIOD
Two of them were Mossad.

Mossad? Celebrating a terror attack? Mmmm, and why do you think they were doing that?

Forum List

Back