Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

That was his managers of the buildings. Of course Trump is ultimately responsible for his employees and he had to take the hit for it.

BUT this same man that you claim is racist was the first one who broke the color barriers and religious barriers at Mar a Lago in Palm Beach.

Cut the bullshit out. It's really getting fucking old.

It was NOT his building managers. The policy came down from his father to Trump, and Trump gave his building managers strategies to use to keep blacks out of his buildings. This was a systemic, top down management decision. That is why the Justice Department targetted Trump Properties repeatedly.

Even after they were charged and convicted the first time, they continued with discriminatory practices, to flaunt the law, and were charged more than once. If it were just the building managers, Trump could have fired them and ended the problem.

Yes, he integrated his club in Florida in 1993 - nearly 30 years after the Civil Rights Act was passed, Trump stopped publically discriminating against blacks at his club in Florida. Give the asshole a gold star. What took him so long?

But nice attempt at re-writing the truth.

Re Mar a Lago. He personally broke the color barrier and the religious barriers with Mar A Lago when he fucking opened it you bloody fool.

Trump had just purchased it. He never discriminated against anyone liar. You really need to start each post you make with "once upon a time" because you keep spinning these fairy tales.

As to the Housing Discrimination case, it was not company policy. You lie again. His father never told Donald to discriminate. Donald never told his managers to discriminate.

He was never convicted of jack shit. Trump settled out of court as many businesses do without ever having to admit guilt.

There were muslims in nj celebrating 9/11. The reporter in question reported it.

There were not thousands of people dancing in celebration in New Jersey, which is what Trump said he saw. Trump lied. The reporter did not report that he saw celebrations. He reported that he heard some Muslims in New Jersey watched the towers fall from the roof of their apartment building, but he was never able to get reliable confirmation of this story.

TRUMP LIED, and then tried to cover it up with more lies, and by mocking the reporter. That's the kind of wonderful, decent, honest human being you elected president.

The Washington Post gave Trump 4 Pinnocchios for lying about celebrating Muslims, and a further 4 Pinnocchios for lying about the reporter.

Trump repeated an Urban Legend as if he had really seen it happen

When informed that there was no evidence supporting his claim, Trump refused to admit he was wrong and scoured the interweb to find some collaborating story. Serge Kovaleski had written a short blurb stating that a few people had been detained for allegedly celebrating. Trump used this as affirmation that thousands had been celebrating

When asked 16 years later, Kovaleski stated he did not remember any story about thousands or even hundreds celebrating

Trump was outraged that Kovaleski did not support his tall tale so he took to his Trumpbots with a story about Kovaleski groveling and sputtering....Oh....oh....I don't remember

To make it worse, Trump gave an imitation of Kovaleskis handicap beginning with....Have you seen this guy?

Fast forward to yesterday and Trump is still throwing Kovaleski under the bus and accusing him of changing his story to hurt him. There is NO EVIDENCE that Kovaleski changed his original story

Trump did not imitate Kovaleskis handicap. His handicap is the exact opposite of spastic.

You continue to lie.

Why not be an adult and respond to what he actually did?

Actually it is Trump lying and lying repeatedly

He lied that he had seen thousands of Muslims celebrating
He lied about Kovaleskis article supporting his claim
He lied when he said Kovaleski was groveling and couldn't remember
He lied when he claimed he had never met Kovaleski
He lied when he said Kovaleski changed his story in an attempt to hurt him

There were thousands of Muslims celebrating in other countries and that was on the news. I remember hearing about some here in the states cheering as the towers fell. Even some libs were quick to say we had it coming and didn't blame Muslims for being happy. All anti-capitalists enjoyed it. To this day, the left doesn't like to talk about that Muslim terrorist attack. Obama tried to make 9/11 into some liberal holiday and talks about community service rather than remembering what our enemies did. Or maybe he thinks the terrorists were just doing community service by attacking capitalism.

Kovaleski did retract a good part of his story.

Face it, the left refuses to admit that there is such a thing as radical Muslims. Never have they admitted that the many attacks, on our soil, were carried out by radical Muslims. Of course, they won't admit that Muslims celebrated.

And they will not turn against any liberal reporter.

It is a lie that Trump mocked the guy. Trump has done that same gesture a dozen times before and it had nothing to do with the guy's disability.

Obama was more insulting to the disabled when he talked about golfing or whatever sport and when explaining that his skills weren't good, he said it was like Special Olympics. That was a direct insult.

Trump said nothing about the disabled and the gestures were not in any way mocking the guy's disabilities. The guy's attitude deserved mocking.

The first video that Catholics 4 Trump found was in 2005 where he is making the same gestures. I have no idea why but I can't link to it.

Trumps serial lying and unwillingness to admit fault will bring down his presidency

This is a glaring example of Trump engaging in exaggeration and bluster and then lying repeatedly to cover it up

The fact that he brought an innocent reporter into the middle of it and repeatedly lied about and smeared the guy just to save face is reprehensible

Kovaleski said he did not remember.
No, Kovalesky said “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember,” not Tramp's lie that he said didn't remember what he wrote.
Here is worthless lying scum Tramp's "quote" of Kovaleski's above quote:
"written by a nice reporter. Now the poor guy — you gotta see this guy. 'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said.' This is 14 years ago, he's still — they didn't do a retraction!"

A minor distinction to be upset about. That is not what this is about.

This is about lefties lying about what Trump did, to smear him unfairly.

No, Kovalesky said “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember,” not Tramp's lie that he said didn't remember what he wrote.
"written by a nice reporter. Now the poor guy — you gotta see this guy. 'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said.' This is 14 years ago, he's still — they didn't do a retraction!"

As has been demonstrated repeatedly, it was Trump who was lying and is still lying about the incident

There were muslims in nj celebrating 9/11. The reporter in question reported it.

There were not thousands of people dancing in celebration in New Jersey, which is what Trump said he saw. Trump lied. The reporter did not report that he saw celebrations. He reported that he heard some Muslims in New Jersey watched the towers fall from the roof of their apartment building, but he was never able to get reliable confirmation of this story.

TRUMP LIED, and then tried to cover it up with more lies, and by mocking the reporter. That's the kind of wonderful, decent, honest human being you elected president.

The Washington Post gave Trump 4 Pinnocchios for lying about celebrating Muslims, and a further 4 Pinnocchios for lying about the reporter.

Trump repeated an Urban Legend as if he had really seen it happen

When informed that there was no evidence supporting his claim, Trump refused to admit he was wrong and scoured the interweb to find some collaborating story. Serge Kovaleski had written a short blurb stating that a few people had been detained for allegedly celebrating. Trump used this as affirmation that thousands had been celebrating

When asked 16 years later, Kovaleski stated he did not remember any story about thousands or even hundreds celebrating

Trump was outraged that Kovaleski did not support his tall tale so he took to his Trumpbots with a story about Kovaleski groveling and sputtering....Oh....oh....I don't remember

To make it worse, Trump gave an imitation of Kovaleskis handicap beginning with....Have you seen this guy?

Fast forward to yesterday and Trump is still throwing Kovaleski under the bus and accusing him of changing his story to hurt him. There is NO EVIDENCE that Kovaleski changed his original story

Trump did not imitate Kovaleskis handicap. His handicap is the exact opposite of spastic.

You continue to lie.

Why not be an adult and respond to what he actually did?
Gaslighting, eh? We have eyes...it was taped.....funny how you Drumpfsters want people to ignore what we can see for ourselves and believe your lies.

Trump used the same fluttery motions at the SAME RALLY when he was talking about Cruz and a General.

It's on video. Neither man is disabled. Can't you libs ever stop lying?

So it wouldn't be a racial slur to call Ben Carson a ****** if I also once called a white person a ******?

Goddam that's funny.

I think this is worse than Trump mocking the guys handicap

Kovaleski is a professional reporter and he acted professionally

When asked about his story of 16 years ago, Kovaleski correctly stated “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember

Trump jumped all over that statement and attacked him as ...'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!'
Trump claimed the guy was groveling and flustered while Kovaleski remained perfectly calm
Trump claimed the guy had changed his story to personally hurt him........Kovaleski never changed anything

It shows very poor character on Trumps part

Trump did not mock the guy's handicap.

Ironically, your dishonesty on that, if far worse then any unfairness the Trump might have shown the reporter.

You're a Koolaidaholic at this point.

When asked about his story of 16 years ago, Kovaleski correctly stated “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember

Trump jumped all over that statement and attacked him as ...'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!'
Trump claimed the guy was groveling and flustered while Kovaleski remained perfectly calm
Trump claimed the guy had changed his story to personally hurt him........Kovaleski never changed anything

Ironically, your dishonesty on that, if far worse then any unfairness the Trump might have shown the reporter.

See what I mean? The cult is completely over the edge.

As has been demonstrated repeatedly, it was Trump who was lying and is still lying about the incident

Nope. It has been demonstrated that that is his way of mocking someone for being flustered.

YOU lefties are the ones trying to undermine the President of the United States based on bullshit.

Trump wasn't mocking a disabled reporter, Trump was just acting retarded....

Nope. Your the lunatics who are misrepresenting what he did to smear him.

The reporter is NOT SPASTIC.

That was Trump's he is flustered attack.

You are lying.

You are going for the Proof by Assertion logical fallacy. We will not allow it.

Stop your lying.

That's a valid opinion.

But the Left can't use that to smear him enough. So they pretend that he was mocking a handicap.

Stop your lying.

Fuck what you will or will not allow.

That's a valid opinion.

But the Left can't use that to smear him enough. So they pretend that he was mocking a handicap.

What was he mocking then with those particular gestures and mannerisms?

It is obvious that he did mock the guy...that was his whole purpose

Lets put it all in perspective

Normally, you might cut someone some slack if they had a long history of treating people fairly and honestly. Trump does not have that history. In this case, he was caught lying repeatedly to cover his ass and now asks us to "trust his heart" in how he treated the disabled reporter

What Trump showed about his heart, was that he was willing to make up lies about Serge Kovelesky (that he was groveling and had changed his story to hurt Trump). Trump was in the process of mocking the man by making absurd statements about what Kovelesky had actually said. Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said. In the process of mocking him, Trump looked at his followers who had no idea Koveleski was handicapped and said.....Have you seen this guy? Then proceeded to mimic his deformed right hand and make a sputtering impersonation

Sorry, pal....I'm not buying your claims that this was just Trump being Trump

Just remember, these people are defending Trump the birther. They are themselves birthers, which means the truth means nothing to them.

These are also people out of the same crowd that defended Limbaugh when he made fun of Michael J. Fox's affliction.

Remember? lol, you do now.

Stop your lying.

Fuck what you will or will not allow.

We will not allow you to define "reality" with your lies. Deal with it.

Nope. Your the lunatics who are misrepresenting what he did to smear him.

The reporter is NOT SPASTIC.

That was Trump's he is flustered attack.

You are lying.

So your argument is that Trump uses an impersonation of someone with the sort of affliction this reporter has as a universal symbol of someone being flustered,

and you think that's a good defense?

Goddam that's funny.

Forum List

Back