Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Trump wasn't mocking a disabled reporter, Trump was just acting retarded....

That's a valid opinion.

But the Left can't use that to smear him enough. So they pretend that he was mocking a handicap.

What was he mocking then with those particular gestures and mannerisms?

As repeatedly demonstrated, that is one of his general mocking tools.

He was not doing particular gestures for that specific reporter.

Kovaleski said he did not remember.
No, Kovalesky said “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember,” not Tramp's lie that he said didn't remember what he wrote.
Here is worthless lying scum Tramp's "quote" of Kovaleski's above quote:
"written by a nice reporter. Now the poor guy — you gotta see this guy. 'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said.' This is 14 years ago, he's still — they didn't do a retraction!"

A minor distinction to be upset about. That is not what this is about.

This is about lefties lying about what Trump did, to smear him unfairly.

You're a Koolaidaholic at this point.

Nope. Your the lunatics who are misrepresenting what he did to smear him.

The reporter is NOT SPASTIC.

That was Trump's he is flustered attack.

You are lying.

So your argument is that Trump uses an impersonation of someone with the sort of affliction this reporter has as a universal symbol of someone being flustered,

and you think that's a good defense?

Goddam that's funny.

The reporter does not have that sort of affliction.

You really have a completely closed mind.

That was his managers of the buildings. Of course Trump is ultimately responsible for his employees and he had to take the hit for it.

BUT this same man that you claim is racist was the first one who broke the color barriers and religious barriers at Mar a Lago in Palm Beach.

Cut the bullshit out. It's really getting fucking old.

It was NOT his building managers. The policy came down from his father to Trump, and Trump gave his building managers strategies to use to keep blacks out of his buildings. This was a systemic, top down management decision. That is why the Justice Department targetted Trump Properties repeatedly.

Even after they were charged and convicted the first time, they continued with discriminatory practices, to flaunt the law, and were charged more than once. If it were just the building managers, Trump could have fired them and ended the problem.

Yes, he integrated his club in Florida in 1993 - nearly 30 years after the Civil Rights Act was passed, Trump stopped publically discriminating against blacks at his club in Florida. Give the asshole a gold star. What took him so long?

But nice attempt at re-writing the truth.

Re Mar a Lago. He personally broke the color barrier and the religious barriers with Mar A Lago when he fucking opened it you bloody fool.

Trump had just purchased it. He never discriminated against anyone liar. You really need to start each post you make with "once upon a time" because you keep spinning these fairy tales.

As to the Housing Discrimination case, it was not company policy. You lie again. His father never told Donald to discriminate. Donald never told his managers to discriminate.

He was never convicted of jack shit. Trump settled out of court as many businesses do without ever having to admit guilt.

I am not lying. Trump bought his Florida property in 1993 and changed the rules when he bought it. He makes a big deal of this to deflect from his racist history.

Trump's father was a member of the KKK, and was arrested in a KKK riot in 1929. Why is it surprising that his son was raised a racist? The Justice Department went after Trump Properties because of their flagrant and continual refusal to abide by fair rental practices.

Trump settles IN COURT, to prevent a finding of guilty. He doesn't admit guilt, like that makes him pure as the driven snow. Settling "out of court" is coming to an agreement BEFORE you're taken to court. Trump only settled AFTER charges were filed, and while the trial was going on.

You denial is noted, but Drumpsters like you, taking a cue from the orange ape they voted for, never admits he lies, cheats, and is total conman, because you've bought into the con. To admit you've been duped makes you an idiot.

No, Kovalesky said “I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember,” not Tramp's lie that he said didn't remember what he wrote.
"written by a nice reporter. Now the poor guy — you gotta see this guy. 'Uh, I don't know what I said. Uh, I don't remember!' He's going like, 'I don't remember. Uh, maybe that's what I said.' This is 14 years ago, he's still — they didn't do a retraction!"

You are lying.

So your argument is that Trump uses an impersonation of someone with the sort of affliction this reporter has as a universal symbol of someone being flustered,

Goddam that's funny.

Oh, so now the reporter doesn't have the affliction that causes symptoms such as the wrist joints to be cocked at specific angles, exactly the way Trump held his hand?

Oh, man, this is getting good now!

That was his managers of the buildings. Of course Trump is ultimately responsible for his employees and he had to take the hit for it.

BUT this same man that you claim is racist was the first one who broke the color barriers and religious barriers at Mar a Lago in Palm Beach.

It was NOT his building managers. The policy came down from his father to Trump, and Trump gave his building managers strategies to use to keep blacks out of his buildings. This was a systemic, top down management decision. That is why the Justice Department targetted Trump Properties repeatedly.

Even after they were charged and convicted the first time, they continued with discriminatory practices, to flaunt the law, and were charged more than once. If it were just the building managers, Trump could have fired them and ended the problem.

Yes, he integrated his club in Florida in 1993 - nearly 30 years after the Civil Rights Act was passed, Trump stopped publically discriminating against blacks at his club in Florida. Give the asshole a gold star. What took him so long?

Re Mar a Lago. He personally broke the color barrier and the religious barriers with Mar A Lago when he fucking opened it you bloody fool.

Trump had just purchased it. He never discriminated against anyone liar. You really need to start each post you make with "once upon a time" because you keep spinning these fairy tales.

As to the Housing Discrimination case, it was not company policy. You lie again. His father never told Donald to discriminate. Donald never told his managers to discriminate.

He was never convicted of jack shit. Trump settled out of court as many businesses do without ever having to admit guilt.

I am not lying. Trump bought his Florida property in 1993 and changed the rules when he bought it. He makes a big deal of this to deflect from his racist history.

Trump's father was a member of the KKK, and was arrested in a KKK riot in 1929. Why is it surprising that his son was raised a racist? The Justice Department went after Trump Properties because of their flagrant and continual refusal to abide by fair rental practices.

Trump settles IN COURT, to prevent a finding of guilty. He doesn't admit guilt, like that makes him pure as the driven snow. Settling "out of court" is coming to an agreement BEFORE you're taken to court. Trump only settled AFTER charges were filed, and while the trial was going on.

You denial is noted, but Drumpsters like you, taking a cue from the orange ape they voted for, never admits he lies, cheats, and is total conman, because you've bought into the con. To admit you've been duped makes you an idiot.

1929?! LOL!!!!

My dad was a died in the wool FDR democrat. Does that mean I am one?

I think we are about 1 or 2 threads away from the Trumptards around here claiming that the reporter is faking his disease.

1929?! LOL!!!!

If you use the logic of you RWnuts who claim that Democrats today are the same as the racist segregationist Democrats of the South from 1929 then you are.

You are lying.

Goddam that's funny.

Oh, so now the reporter doesn't have the affliction that causes symptoms such as the wrist joints to be cocked at specific angles, exactly the way Trump held his hand?

The reporter has an issue that causes frozen joints.

Trump was flailing around, communicating "flustered".

The captured frame that the Lefty media keeps showing is Trump's hand in motion at the very instance that it happens to be in a similar position in order to give the FALSE AND MISLEADING impression that Trump is mocking the reporters handicap.

That is the Left lying. And you falling for it.

You are lying.

Goddam that's funny.

The captured frame that the Lefty media keeps showing is Trump's hand in motion at the very instance that it happens to be in a similar position in order to give the FALSE AND MISLEADING impression that Trump is mocking the reporters handicap.

Trump has a record of mocking the physical characteristics of people who offend him, let's remember that.

You've lost your mind.

You are lying.

Goddam that's funny.

Oh right, people with this disease don't have motion problems

1929?! LOL!!!!

If you use the logic of you RWnuts who claim that Democrats today are the same as the racist segregationist Democrats of the South from 1929 then you are.

Except that the Dems are still pushing racist policies.

They have just switched the discriminated against groups.

You are lying.

Goddam that's funny.

Yes ....because Trump does not do a particularly good job of mocking the handicapped that must mean he didn't do it

Like Kelly Ann Conway said.....we do not know what is in his heart

The best we can do is look at his demeanor as a whole, his past history and decide whether to believe him or not

In this case, Trump was lying from the get go. Trump was lying to smear an innocent reporter. Trump was in the process of mocking that reporter. Trump has a history of mocking peoples personal appearance

But we should just give the guy the benefit of the doubt....because we don't know what is in his heart

You are lying.

Goddam that's funny.

Trump has a record of mocking the physical characteristics of people who offend him, let's remember that.

You've lost your mind.

Being flustered is not a physical characteristic.

I answered your question and you have not addressed my answer.

Please try again.

You are lying.

Goddam that's funny.

Oh right, people with this disease don't have motion problems

He has problems moving. He is not spastic. The reporter does not have that sort of affliction.

You are lying.

Goddam that's funny.

Yes ....because Trump does not do a particularly good job of mocking the handicapped that must mean he didn't do it

The best we can do is look at his demeanor as a whole, his past history and decide whether to believe him or not

In this case, Trump was lying from the get go. Trump was lying to smear an innocent reporter. Trump was in the process of mocking that reporter. Trump has a history of mocking peoples personal appearance

But we should just give the guy the benefit of the doubt....because we don't know what is in his heart

Please don't rephrase my words. You are incredibly bad at it.

Here is what I said. Now if you could respond to THAT, that would be cool.

Trump mocked Miss Universe as "Miss Piggy"
Trump mocked Marco Rubio's height as "Little Marco"
Trump mocked Carley Fiorina as "That face"
Trump mocked Rand Paul for his hair and big head
Trump mocked Ted Cruz's wife compared to his own
But he would NEVER mock a handicapped person.......he is just not that way

Last edited:

Goddam that's funny.

Please don't rephrase my words. You are incredibly bad at it.

Here is what I said. Now if you could respond to THAT, that would be cool.

Look...the more you say it does not make it true

Just because Trump is not particularly good at impersonating a handicap does not excuse it

Trump said.....Have you seen this guy? and immediately bent his right wrist to mock him

Trump mocked Marco Rubios height as "Little Marco"

That would have been a good reply to a post I might have made where I disagreed that Trump has mocked people based on physical factors.

Are you denying that Trump has mocked people for how they behave or act?

The first video that Catholics 4 Trump found was in 2005 where he is making the same gestures. I have no idea why but I can't link to it.

I wish I could find a video I saw where there was a montage of Trump doing that same thing. It's a weird habit but he's done it a lot. The lib media knows full well that it's something he's done, maybe too many times, but deliberately chose to portray it as an insult to the reporter's disability. It allowed them to control the narrative and keep discussion away from the reaction to 9/11 by Muslims around the world. Any discussion of the Muslim terrorist attack is frowned upon. Obama has tried to get all conversation of 9/11 away from radical Islam. The left tried to blame the attack on capitalism in general. Didn't work so they stay away from it.

They had to call Trump, and anyone else, a liar just for saying that Muslims did indeed celebrate the attack. I do wish Trump hadn't used the same old gesture because the left was able to twist it into an assault on disabled people. Look at some of the articles and see how they focus on his supposed mocking of the disabled and not on why he was rightfully criticizing the reporter. The left thinks they can rewrite history any time it contradicts the current talking points.

Trump mocked Marco Rubios height as "Little Marco"

That would have been a good reply to a post I might have made where I disagreed that Trump has mocked people based on physical factors.

Are you denying that Trump has mocked people for how they behave or act?

Trump mocked the reporter. You saying he didn't, doesn't make it so, it makes you a fool for believing otherwise.

But you're a paid poster for Trump or the Russians. You've made over 1000 posts per month for the past two years. That's, on average 35 posts a day, 365 days a year. All of them devotedly worshipful of the orange clown you elected.

Hope they're paying you well for your lies.

Forum List

Back