Why does NBC have a serial violent drug criminal as golf commentator.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Notah Begay has two convictions for drunk driving and has even done jail time!!! To answer the question why he was hired, it's obviously affirmative action since he's a full blooded indian.

I wonder if this clown can even read and write. Few indians can. In fact Indians didn't even have a written language until whites arrived.

• Banned
Affirmative action must stop. It's not like Begay is some huge former star. He played on the tour for a few years and won a couple events and then vanished. He says he had back problems but no one believes that. It was the booze. There are plenty of white former players on the tour who don't have this huge negative history and should have gotten the golf analyst job, but in Obamaland race is everything and ability is nothing.

• Banned
Don't tell me obozo would never apply pressure to force NBC to hire minorities. The internet is on fire with talk about how the IRS has been targeting conservative groups!!! That's despicable.

White power shitspeeders

I'm not demanding white power, just an end to the persecution of white people. Hand out jobs based on ability not skin color.

Sorry shitspeeders I'm just trying to help. Maybe one day Americans will learn to honor the white man and hell... maybe we'll even have a white President one day.

We should throw that Indian guy into the ocean. There's no way he knows how to swim. His people didn't even know about the ocean until white people arrived.

Notah Begay has two convictions for drunk driving and has even done jail time!!! To answer the question why he was hired, it's obviously affirmative action since he's a full blooded indian.

I wonder if this clown can even read and write. Few indians can. In fact Indians didn't even have a written language until whites arrived.

Fuck You !!! You are a full blown idiot and don't know jack shit about how the game of golf is played in America.

If you did know jack shit about how golf is played in America you would know that the Bar in the clubhouse sends a cute chick with her big boobs practically falling out of her halter top out in a golf cart FULL of alcoholic beverages several times a day all over the golf course to sell said alcoholic beverages to the players on the course DRIVING THIER OWN/RENTED golf carts and there is no limit how many of the alcoholic beverages one can purchase. Some courses have several of the "refreshment" carts. EVERYBODY is drunk. Everybody is driving these golf carts that can go around 30 MPH..well maybe they can downhill..

BUT THAT is how Golf is played in America !!!! Drinking and driving and once in a while smacking a little ball around.. If you are not too drunk to swing at the ball.

It's FUN !!! Get over it you fucking jackass !!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure that one day a vaccine against stupidity will be developed.

If you did know jack shit about how golf is played in America you would know that the Bar in the clubhouse sends a cute chick with her big boobs practically falling out of her halter top out in a golf cart FULL of alcoholic beverages several times a day all over the golf course to sell said alcoholic beverages to the players on the course DRIVING THIER OWN/RENTED golf carts and there is no limit how many of the alcoholic beverages one can purchase. Some courses have several of the "refreshment" carts. EVERYBODY is drunk. Everybody is driving these golf carts that can go around 30 MPH..well maybe they can downhill..

BUT THAT is how Golf is played in America !!!! Drinking and driving and once in a while smacking a little ball around.. If you are not too drunk to swing at the ball.

It's FUN !!! Get over it you fucking jackass !!!!

Hey stupid. How many DUI convictions does tiger have? Or mickey.? Begay disgraced the PGA tour and would never have been picked for this TV job if he'd been white. THINK

[

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure that one day a vaccine against stupidity will be developed.

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

booo, i dont like this anti native american tripe.

my best friend is part native american asshole :evil:

Too bad. Now why don't you address the issue?. Should NBC hire violent drug criminals to be commentators?. Would he have been hired if he was white?

Every one has made mistakes, but i dont know if they should have hired this guy.

i dont even like golf

booo, i dont like this anti native american tripe.

my best friend is part native american asshole :evil:

Too bad. Now why don't you address the issue?. Should NBC hire violent drug criminals to be commentators?. Would he have been hired if he was white?

Forum List

Back