Why does our President lie to us?

course you and others can call the President and urge NO Investigation if you wanna RWinger .

I don't mind as long as Mexico pays for it
------------------------------------------------------------ YOUR money collected in TAXES is as good as 'Mexican ' money RWinger !!

Why should I have to pay for fruitless investigations of Trump conspiracy theories?

How about a compromise?

If we find over 1 million illegal votes.....taxpayer foots the bill
If it turns into another Trump fantasy.....Trump pays
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- naw , no negotiation as I want to see taxpayers foot the bill RWinger !!

You mean all taxpayers except for Trump

Only a few days into the Trump Presidency and he is lying to us repeatedly

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

It's a tradition. Politicians lie, get used to it, always been, always will be.
Politicians lie

But no politician has ever lied at the magnitude Trump does. He lies not just on serious policy matters but trivial matters

To top it off......he is not that good a liar

He got elected.

I can't tell if that made him a better liar than Hillary.....or that she just plain sucked to much.

Hillary and all her supporters constantly called Trump an idiot, a liar, and all sorts of other things where they indicated she was better than him. She lost. What does that say about her.
not much except she told the truth,,,,,but it does say that dump voters are idiots and we've got 4 years to let them know it

course you and others can call the President and urge NO Investigation if you wanna RWinger .

------------------------------------------------------------ YOUR money collected in TAXES is as good as 'Mexican ' money RWinger !!

Why should I have to pay for fruitless investigations of Trump conspiracy theories?

How about a compromise?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- naw , no negotiation as I want to see taxpayers foot the bill RWinger !!

trump is like crime,,,,he doesn't pay

How about a compromise?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that'll work RWinger !!

How about a compromise?

trump is like crime,,,,he doesn't pay

Interesting how all Americans will pay for the Great Wall of Trump.....except for Trump

Last edited:
he MIGHT toss / donate a few million along with taxpayer dollars just to help out and get the WALL started . Remember though that taxpayer money is only being used until the mexicans pay the bill RWinger .

he MIGHT toss / donate a few million along with taxpayer dollars just to help out and get the WALL started . Remember though that taxpayer money is only being used until the mexicans pay the bill RWinger .

Can I interest you in a bridge?

pic_giant_052915_SM_Brooklyn-Bridge-DT.jpg

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

Politicians lie

But no politician has ever lied at the magnitude Trump does. He lies not just on serious policy matters but trivial matters

He got elected.

I can't tell if that made him a better liar than Hillary.....or that she just plain sucked to much.

Hillary and all her supporters constantly called Trump an idiot, a liar, and all sorts of other things where they indicated she was better than him. She lost. What does that say about her.
not much except she told the truth,,,,,but it does say that dump voters are idiots and we've got 4 years to let them know it

Well, she really didn't. But, we'll put that aside.

And simply point out that the idiots beat you in the election (you were supposed to win hands down). I don't like Trump (and I like Clinton less), but reminding all you left-wingers that you screwed up is what I intend to do for the next four years.

Politicians lie

He got elected.

And simply point out that the idiots beat you in the election (you were supposed to win hands down). I don't like Trump (and I like Clinton less), but reminding all you left-wingers that you screwed up is what I intend to do for the next four years.
how did the left, screw up?

Politicians lie

He got elected.

What it says is that someone you lefties thought is an idiot beat you. Do you know what that makes you?

Politicians lie

He got elected.

You guys lost to someone you called an idiot. What does that say about you.

Politicians lie

He got elected.

What it says is that someone you lefties thought is an idiot beat you. Do you know what that makes you?
yes it makes us really try to not let you sb's pull the wool over our guys again

Politicians lie

He got elected.

yes it makes us really try to not let you sb's pull the wool over our guys again

It means your bitch lost to someone she considered a lesser person and an idiot. Doesn't say a lot about her ability or the character of those that supported her.

Keep crying, pussy.

He got elected.

I didn't call him an idiot. I simply stated that if Mr. Trump wanted my vote, all he had to do was finance his own cruiser and simply, "take care of business" in the Middle East; merely to be, the Capitalist of the Right.

I didn't call him an idiot. I simply stated that if Mr. Trump wanted my vote, all he had to do was finance his own cruiser and simply, "take care of business" in the Middle East; merely to be, the Capitalist of the Right.

Prove it.

Prove it.
I just did. I wrote that in the public domain. silly.

Prove it.

You lie, NL.

Prove it.

You lie, NL.
i didn't plagiarize that.

Forum List

Back