Why Does The Left Constantly Spread Misinformation?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know, I've been wondering this for a long time now. Why do lefties constantly go after me for being a Trump supporter yet being on SSI when I actually need that money due to my mental disabilities?

No Trump supporter or Republican ever said that SSI shouldn't be available to those who actually need it to survive, just people who take advantage of the system and that angers special needs people too.

In fact Trump is actually defending SSI so you people who say that I can't be on government dole and a Republican at exactly the same time are highly confused.

You know, I've been wondering this for a long time now. Why do lefties constantly go after me for being a Trump supporter yet being on SSI when I actually need that money due to my mental disabilities?

No Trump supporter or Republican ever said that SSI shouldn't be available to those who actually need it to survive, just people who take advantage of the system and that angers special needs people too.

In fact Trump is actually defending SSI so you people who say that I can't be on government dole and a Republican at exactly the same time are highly confused.
Around my parts a good many republicans are sucking on the govt tit.

Of lefties didn't cheat, they wouldn't be lefties. Like dogs bark and cats meow, lefties cheat.

It's so funny how dead this thread is right now. The left doesn't like being confronted with the truth.

Like good little fascist the demafasict can only survive on misinformation and fear mongering

Forum List

Back