Why does the left spend so much time dissin the gop rather than promoting their own?

Obama took out Qaddafi without the loss of a single American life.

Why in the world do people keep claiming this? Obama did not take out Qaddafi. Libyan rebels took out Qaddafi as part of their revolution which was assisted by an international force run by the UN.

You have to understand, rdean is a pathelogical liar. He can't help saying whatever he thinks will help Obama, regardless of whether it's true.

Well, that is the only way he can win.

The media has to carry his water for him and his supporters have to swallow the crap they produce in his defense.

If Obama didn't have his media to protect him and his mindless confederates to support him he would be a soup-sandwich.

Why in the world do people keep claiming this? Obama did not take out Qaddafi. Libyan rebels took out Qaddafi as part of their revolution which was assisted by an international force run by the UN.

You have to understand, rdean is a pathelogical liar. He can't help saying whatever he thinks will help Obama, regardless of whether it's true.

The media has to carry his water for him and his supporters have to swallow the crap they produce in his defense.

If Obama didn't have his media to protect him and his mindless confederates to support him he would be a soup-sandwich.

He can win because plenty of people are still pissed at the GOPs support of the top down philosophy that is obviously skewed by greed. Further the GOP has thus far only put forth a parade of clowns that are all bought and paid for by the man. The only one I see that may be an exception is Santorum or maybe Bachman. But Bachman is a bit like a right wing version of Pelosi.

Deany is cracked pottery. He's not really a liar, he's just nuts

Pubs and dupes complained about Obama stopping a massacre with a WAR!!!!, said it would never work, bitched about the cost, using drones and cruise missiles, about leading from the behind etc etc-
Now he did nothing!- what a bunch of brainwashed A-holes! LOL

He can win because plenty of people are still pissed at the GOPs support of the top down philosophy that is obviously skewed by greed. Further the GOP has thus far only put forth a parade of clowns that are all bought and paid for by the man. The only one I see that may be an exception is Santorum or maybe Bachman. But Bachman is a bit like a right wing version of Pelosi.

Guess you didn't watch 60 mins the other night.

Nancy Pelosi and her lot are using bills like the Affordable Health Care Act to make millions of dollars and in the process help out those that will benefit from their legislation.

Seems they've been fingering rightwingers at the same time they're enriching themselves and fleecing us of all of our spare change.

When one has nothing, it's the desperate thing to do.

And, it's an obvious thing to do.

Obama can't run on his record, so there is little else to do, for the O-bots.

Guess you didn't watch 60 mins the other night.

Nancy Pelosi and her lot are using bills like the Affordable Health Care Act to make millions of dollars and in the process help out those that will benefit from their legislation.

Seems they've been fingering rightwingers at the same time they're enriching themselves and fleecing us of all of our spare change.

Link? I watched that and the ACA was never mentioned. Allegations against Boehner and Pelosi appeared to be answered- so I guess Hastert's deal will be forgotten...pretty crappy journalism from a show I thought had their shytte together- more like Fox this time...

you have to understand....Dean has to say this.....if he is unable to one up the Republicans in every thing that happens in the world....he will feel like he let the Team down..........he is thinking up a way right now,to tell you, you are wrong.......

SHhhhhhhh....

It's just conservatives playing the victim card again

I fail to see any victims other than your agenda from lack of positive reinforcement.

I have accomplished my agenda.

I have brought down the most fearsome candidate the Republicans had to offer. By repeatedly posting on the inter web I destroyed the candidacy of Sarah Palin and ensured a second term for my messiah Hussain Obama!

you are one amazing Dude RW.....so your responsible?......did she even know what hit her?.....

I fail to see any victims other than your agenda from lack of positive reinforcement.

I have accomplished my agenda.

I have brought down the most fearsome candidate the Republicans had to offer. By repeatedly posting on the inter web I destroyed the candidacy of Sarah Palin and ensured a second term for my messiah Hussain Obama!

you are one amazing Dude RW.....so your responsible?......did she even know what hit her?.....

She never saw it coming

The awesome power of the inter web

Last edited:
There is so much to diss. Why can't the right talk about anything other than Obama? Like their "ideas". Just kidding. We know they've already shot their wad of ideas under Bush. How'd that work out?

why cant you talk about anything other than Republicans?.....i dont give a shit what the Thread is about here...if you enter it.....you bring up Republicans......why is that?.....

Why does the left spend so much time dissin the gop rather than promoting their own?

I understand why the right posts anti Obama threads but we also post many pro right threads. Whereas the left seems to be consumed with slandering and mocking the right on here. Rarely do I see positive posts about liberal or left accomplishments. So much time spent hating and VERY LITTLE time spent promoting your sides point of view.

The left on this site seem incapable of scoring a touchdown so to speak. All most of you ever do is talk shit about the right and defend Obama and his policies. Your offense is absolutely ineffective. What gives? Are you all just impotent?

Ironic.

Grandpa you should know better than this.

Last edited:
If you've got the facts, pound the facts.

If you've got the truth, pound the truth.

If you've got nothing, pound the table.

There is so much to diss. Why can't the right talk about anything other than Obama? Like their "ideas". Just kidding. We know they've already shot their wad of ideas under Bush. How'd that work out?

why cant you talk about anything other than Republicans?.....i dont give a shit what the Thread is about here...if you enter it.....you bring up Republicans......why is that?.....

yea thats what Gramps wants to know......i want to know why your so obsessed with Republicans?.....you see Dean,most normal people,if the subject was the Football Game last night,would be talking Football.....you enter the thread and you will bring Republicans into it....."oh obviously those fans who were booing were Republicans"......shit like that....its an unhealthy obsession Dean.....your kinda like.....Captain Ahab and his obsession with the White Whale.....only yours is with White Republicans.....get help.....you need it.....

yea thats what Gramps wants to know......i want to know why your so obsessed with Republicans?.....you see Dean,most normal people,if the subject was the Football Game last night,would be talking Football.....you enter the thread and you will bring Republicans into it....."oh obviously those fans who were booing were Republicans"......shit like that....its an unhealthy obsession Dean.....your kinda like.....Captain Ahab and his obsession with the White Whale.....only yours is with White Republicans.....get help.....you need it.....

Give me a break.

The GOP has no good ideas on anything. Worse, they work to stop the Democrats and especially Obama on everything from health care, to jobs, to, well, everything. Worst of all, 90% of the problems facing the country come from Republican fuck-ups and disasters. We don't really need to go through that list again, do we?

I understand why the right posts anti Obama threads but we also post many pro right threads. Whereas the left seems to be consumed with slandering and mocking the right on here. Rarely do I see positive posts about liberal or left accomplishments. So much time spent hating and VERY LITTLE time spent promoting your sides point of view.

The left on this site seem incapable of scoring a touchdown so to speak. All most of you ever do is talk shit about the right and defend Obama and his policies. Your offense is absolutely ineffective. What gives? Are you all just impotent?

Let me get this straight: You started a thread to bitch about liberals who bitch about conservatives? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm guessing the irony is completely lost on you.

Give me a break.

The GOP has no good ideas on anything. Worse, they work to stop the Democrats and especially Obama on everything from health care, to jobs, to, well, everything. Worst of all, 90% of the problems facing the country come from Republican fuck-ups and disasters. We don't really need to go through that list again, do we?

Ideas? Plans? Schemes?

What is it this week?

Give me a break.

Ideas? Plans? Schemes?

What is it this week?

Rebuilding America's infrastructure is what Democrats call a "plan".

But it's what Republicans call a "scheme".

A CEO getting a hundred million dollar paycheck by skimming health care policies is what Democrats call a "scam".

A CEO getting a hundred million dollar paycheck by skimming health care policies is what Republicans call "good capitalism".

It's all a matter of perspective.

Forum List

Back