Why Does this Woman Still Call Herself a Democrat?

She sounds like the old Democrats I could disagree with but still respect. She needs to know her party left her behind long ago

Not to mention a Republican bootlicker...

0*ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg

People ask me the same question. Why are you a registered Democrat? This last primary there was only one person on the ballot that to me was worth voting for and he only got 12% of the vote. I agree with the Lady's rhetoric but she will get sort of squirrely with her interviews at times. I am hoping for a revolt inside the party by the 2024 election. Until than I vote for those closest to my views . Rep or Dem.

Honestly, I think she still calls herself a Democrat because she supports abortion & is still a bit brainwashed
She only objects in the 3rd trimester butchering & wants to protect children outside the womb that have survived an attempted murder.

If she did become a Repub, she'd be a RINO in so many ways.
We already have way too many of those

She sounds like the old Democrats I could disagree with but still respect. She needs to know her party left her behind long ago

Yep. She has many thoughts and beliefs that I don't agree with, but the truth is, she is old school.

When Americans actually had discussions, disagreed on topics while having drinks.

A woman from a time when the Democrats were sane. I actually agree with a lot of things she speaks about.

Would I vote for her? Depends on who else is in the race.

Would I bang her 8 ways to Sunday? Oooohhhh yeah.

Honestly, I think she still calls herself a Democrat because she supports abortion & is still a bit brainwashed
She only objects in the 3rd trimester butchering & wants to protect children outside the womb that have survived an attempted murder.

If she did become a Repub, she'd be a RINO in so many ways.
We already have way too many of those
I agree, but I was just pointing out how at odds she is with the current Democrat leadership and the brainwashed cultists posting here trying to defend the Vegetable

Yep. She has many thoughts and beliefs that I don't agree with, but the truth is, she is old school.

When Americans actually had discussions, disagreed on topics while having drinks.

A woman from a time when the Democrats were sane. I actually agree with a lot of things she speaks about.

Would I vote for her? Depends on who else is in the race.

Would I bang her 8 ways to Sunday? Oooohhhh yeah.
She reminds me of a principled liberal, they have little in common with the unprincipled left wing Democrats. They can’t attack her comments, they just attack her. I don’t agree with her in many areas, however she does have principles.

I love how no one in this thread has even mentioned her name.
4i6Ckte.gif

She's a Democrat the way that Dershowitz is a Democrat. Like the way this guy is a "Democrat".

She is a liberal Democrat, not a left wing Democrat like yourself, she has principles, you have nothing.

She reminds me of a principled liberal, they have little in common with the unprincipled left wing Democrats. They can’t attack her comments, they just attack her. I don’t agree with her in many areas, however she does have principles.
What are some of the principles you think she has?

Why Does this Woman Still Call Herself a Democrat?​

Because she's from Hawaii. There is practically no Republican party in Hawaii.

Trump/Gabbard 2024

Forum List

Back