🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Trump continually point to CNN for media attacks?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Attacks Press As ‘True Enemy Of The People’ Days After Bomb Sent To CNN
“Fake News Must End!” the president tweeted amid bipartisan calls for him to tone down his rhetoric.

There are 3 major 24 hour news networks, CNN, MSNBC and Fox....yet CNN seems to be the main target for the Trump out bursts of fake news and you have to wonder to yourself why? Why CNN???

Like I've stated many many times via my posts, CNN was the gift to the Trump campaign, that literally put this man in the white house and Trump knows that, we all know that and sadly CNN knows that. But not for the non stop coverage CNN bestowed upon the Trump campaign, Trump in my opinion, would not be president today. CNN after the first Fox presidential debate; saw those ratings and wanted a piece of that ratings pie.

Trump in fact, after becoming president, gave CNN open end interviews all the time, as did Kellyann, as a matter of fact the day he fired Comey, it was CNN with Lester Colt he ran to. There was a relationship that only Trump was aware of that existed between the two.

But Trump is a score keeper and when you go against this guy, he is relentless in wanting revenge. And CNN being a news organization, completely unaware of this bond that only Trump was aware of, came back down to earth and began reporting the news..with Trump being its main source. This took Trump by surprised, because Trump saw in CNN, as with Fox; an ally and he can not get over the fact, they turned on him. Trump expects loyalty to the grave.

And until the media, bow to this nightmare with a Cheerio mouth, the calls of Fake News will never end.

“Fake News Must End!” the president tweeted amid bipartisan calls for him to tone down his rhetoric.

There are 3 major 24 hour news networks, CNN, MSNBC and Fox....yet CNN seems to be the main target for the Trump out bursts of fake news and you have to wonder to yourself why? Why CNN???

Like I've stated many many times via my posts, CNN was the gift to the Trump campaign, that literally put this man in the white house and Trump knows that, we all know that and sadly CNN knows that. But not for the non stop coverage CNN bestowed upon the Trump campaign, Trump in my opinion, would not be president today. CNN after the first Fox presidential debate; saw those ratings and wanted a piece of that ratings pie.

Trump in fact, after becoming president, gave CNN open end interviews all the time, as did Kellyann, as a matter of fact the day he fired Comey, it was CNN with Lester Colt he ran to. There was a relationship that only Trump was aware of that existed between the two.

But Trump is a score keeper and when you go against this guy, he is relentless in wanting revenge. And CNN being a news organization, completely unaware of this bond that only Trump was aware of, came back down to earth and began reporting the news..with Trump being its main source. This took Trump by surprised, because Trump saw in CNN, as with Fox; an ally and he can not get over the fact, they turned on him. Trump expects loyalty to the grave.

And until the media, bow to this nightmare with a Cheerio mouth, the calls of Fake News will never end.
Because CNN consistently makes media attacks

Duh

Retard alert

• Banned

Duh

Retard alert
CNN is no different from MSNBC, no different from any news worthy network that isn't tainted like Fox. CNN in Trumps eyes were to become his ally, they didn't and he has yet to get over it.

Probably because they constantly lie about him and proactively take the side of the looniest of the loony left.....And they stopped being a "news" organization, if they ever really were one, back during the Bush years.
I could tell you stories about CNN in combat zones.

It was a debate between shooting the enemy or shooting CNN, because they had a tendency to side with our enemies.

You’re a lot more fun when you’re in the bag.

Probably because they constantly lie about him and proactively take the side of the looniest of the loony left.....And they stopped being a "news" organization, if they ever really were one, back during the Bush years.
If by 'lie', you mean 'quote verbatim', then yea. CNN lies about trump.

As do all the other networks.

Strange that a dude with the handle of "Howard Roark" should take the side of the propaganda press....Oh well.

Most of the msm are liars and cheats and the enemy of the people. Too bad the jew hater didn't take them out instead.

CNN is no different from MSNBC, no different from any news worthy network that isn't tainted like Fox.

And with that statement you destroyed any credibility you may have had, which isn't much.
If anybody is void of its creds, Taz, its people like you and others here that turn a blind eye to facts. Something someday, you and others must come to terms with. Be ashamed when this is all over, knowing you willingly gave birth to a traitor.

Most of the msm are liars and cheats and the enemy of the people. Too bad the jew hater didn't take them out instead.
Its that type of talk Mike that is gonna get you in trouble someday. This violent tendency you nuts seem to claim, is gonna come back on you someday, I just hope its on YouTube

Says a supporter of a guy that lies every time he opens his mouth, next?

Why does Trump continually point to CNN for media attacks?
because he has nothing else to do, all day chilling at the white house walking around in his underwear watching CNN and FOX news.
Plus the Kardashians and all reality shows on TV.
It must be nice to be president of the most strong country in the world.
I wish I had his job.

Last edited:

Trump understands that HIS BASE desire blood & guts & division.

Trump has waged a 3 1/2 year war on the press & Trump knows HIS BASE loves this shit.

Trump's 3 1/2 YEAR war on the press SOWS DIVISION & this is what Trump & Trump's base NEED TO SUCCEED.

Trump has NO PLAN to cease his war on the press.

Trump FULLY INTENDS to fracture America until there is nothing left to repair.

Trump has NO PLAN to cease his war upon America. Daddy Putin is laughing his ass off.

Mainstream news needs to stop being the Democratic propaganda machine and actually report the news.

This did not start with Trump.
People have been complaining about them for more than 25 years.
They still will not listen to their viewers complaints about them continually being a machine for democrats.

Last edited:

Duh

Retard alert
CNN is no different from MSNBC, no different from any news worthy network that isn't tainted like Fox. CNN in Trumps eyes were to become his ally, they didn't and he has yet to get over it.

MSNBC is openly nothing more than a clown show. CNN tries to make believe they're not. That's the difference.

I agree. CNN is fairly tame compared to MSNBC. I tried watching Joe and Mika on there this morning and it was nonstop Trump-hatred, even after CNN had already reported a dozen other news stories. They're virtually obsessed with Trump.

I guess Joe and Mika are jealous that they didn't get a mailbomb too. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back