Why does TRUMP get blamed for Wall not being done? Now, in time for the election, democrats..

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

The dims all of the sudden care about the Wall!

Who knew?! (that would ever happen)

Oh yeh.. we could have predicted it.. Politics intervened.

I guess the dims said (to other dims)

An election is coming up. We have to ACT [key word] like we care about the border!

After the election, we will allow the Wall to fall into disrepair.. But for NOW...! OMG... the leader of our party is at 36% approval rating!

:rolleyes:

Obviously because those Democrats have realized what a clusterfuck Joe Biden's immigration policies have been, and they're trying to shift the blame on Trump.

It seems a lot of people conveniently forget that a president needs CONGRESS to pass bills!

isn't that Civils 101?

oh yeh... forgot again.. politics... Sigh

In the game of politics, yuo just throw out whatever and hope it sticks...(that's D politics anyhow)... hope it sticks with the dumbasses who vote.. . No dumbass should be allowed to vote... but I guess it's un-American to .. I don't know.. make sure someone can read and write ? before voting?

It seems a lot of people conveniently forget that a president needs CONGRESS to pass bills!

isn't that Civils 101?

oh yeh... forgot again.. politics... Sigh

In the game of politics, yuo just throw out whatever and hope it sticks...(that's D politics anyhow)... hope it sticks with the dumbasses who vote.. . No dumbass should be allowed to vote... but I guess it's un-American to .. I don't know.. make sure someone can read and write ? before voting?

I was surprised that the next response wasn't some idiot leftard parroting their clichéd "and make Mexico pay for it" expression. What they don't realize is that is Trump were in office now, you can be damned sure that Mexico would be paying for the wall. The Democrats and even some "Republicans" fought against him at every step of the way with lawsuits, slanders, and funding cuts for the wall. What Trump didn't accomplish during his four years wasn't for his lack of trying, it was because of his detractor's lack of cooperation. So now we get what we have: Millions of criminal illegals swarming across the borders, some of which are on terrorist lists. Thousands of pounds of deadly fentanyl being shipped here, causing 67,325 preventable deaths in 2021 alone. Cities that are unable to handle the sudden influx of illegals, their resources being stretched to the limits.

Way to go, Democrats. You really know how to screw the pooch.

I like Trump's policies, but he should have built that damn wall. The invasion was not as overwhelming as it is now, but the invasion was there when he was president for four years. He should have ordered the Army Corps of Engineers to build it ASAP using funds already allocated to military construction projects.

I like Trump's policies, but he should have built that damn wall. The invasion was not as overwhelming as it is now, but the invasion was there when he was president for four years. He should have ordered the Army Corps of Engineers to build it ASAP using funds already allocated to military construction projects.

but didn't Congress interfere ?

Again, I don't have time to watch news 24/7 so I miss things just like every other poster here... I always thought that he tried to get funding and coudn't because of the dims?

I know that is so but you seem to know things I do not...

Please inform. The problem is: "inform" these days seems to mean one thing 2 one person and another to someone else. me? I look at facts.

someone's opinion doesn't matter to me (unless it is based on facts)

I was surprised that the next response wasn't some idiot leftard parroting their clichéd "and make Mexico pay for it" expression. What they don't realize is that is Trump were in office now, you can be damned sure that Mexico would be paying for the wall. The Democrats and even some "Republicans" fought against him at every step of the way with lawsuits, slanders, and funding cuts for the wall. What Trump didn't accomplish during his four years wasn't for his lack of trying, it was because of his detractor's lack of cooperation. So now we get what we have: Millions of criminal illegals swarming across the borders, some of which are on terrorist lists. Thousands of pounds of deadly fentanyl being shipped here, causing 67,325 preventable deaths in 2021 alone. Cities that are unable to handle the sudden influx of illegals, their resources being stretched to the limits.

Way to go, Democrats. You really know how to screw the pooch.

another poster here (forgot who..) implies that, despite what you say here and what I have said here.. Trump was still responsible for getting the wall built

I followed the Wall story fairly closely, mostly via Fox News, and what I recall is that he couldn't get enough funding because the dims/Rinos... Then the wall was being built and.. etc etc but the 2020 election stopped it altogether..

Again.. now the dims see which way the political winds are blowing and want to act like they are in support of a wall. What slimy weasels they are.. :mad:

Trump was not a dictator. He had hundreds of lawsuits against him for building the wall, including lawsuits from 19 states. California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and Wisconsin all sued him to stop construction on the border wall, even though most of them aren't even along the border.

He could have prevented this invasion if he'd had a little cooperation.

Trump was not a dictator. He had hundreds of lawsuits against him for building the wall, including lawsuits from 19 states. California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and Wisconsin all sued him to stop construction on the border wall, even though most of them aren't even along the border.

ha ha.. what a joke.

Congress should be revamped so that MORONS cannot over-ride.. dunno... such things as SANITY

REASON

REALITY

the Constitution...

Morons have no place in govt

They needed to build the wall on privately owned property. Many land owners considered it to be a major eyesore. That's where all of the lawsuits came from. Some didn't appreciate losing their beautiful view of the Rio Grande river.

isn't that Civils 101?

Trump had a GOP House and Senate his first two years, during which he asked for no wall funding....then when the Dems took over the House he asked for wall funding.

Why did he wait those two years?

Trump had a GOP House and Senate his first two years, during which he asked for no wall funding....then when the Dems took over the House he asked for wall funding.

Why did he wait those two years?
I don't recall this. Show some proof of what you say.

I have been following news for a LONG time now, and again, do not recall this.

And I do not accept "verification" (ha ha) from cnn and co.

They needed to build the wall on privately owned property. Many land owners considered it to be a major eyesore. That's where all of the lawsuits came from. Some didn't appreciate losing their beautiful view of the Rio Grande river.
right. So now they lose their lives and property instead

makes sense

probably just another lie from lying cnn

Forum List

Back