Why does Trump keep saying "collusion"? There is no law against collusion!

The problem here is conspiracy.

It's a felony to burglarize the DNC and then weaponize and use illegally captured information in an election. Being involved is "conspiracy". Nixon went through the same thing.

They are coming at Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law, Ivanka's bed buddy, from all sides!

Two people who have to worry the most are Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. for reasons we have gone over ad naseum.

Trump says he can do whatever he wants with the DOJ.

Wrong. We have a thing called a "constitution". Perhaps Trump should read it. I would be surprised if a single person here thought Trump ever read the constitution.

The founders didn't want a king. So the DOJ is separate. Trump can fire the Attorney General, but the new one still needs to be confirmed. But that's as far as Trump can go, except for pardons. And even pardons can have strings.

OR, his saying "collusion" could simply be another distraction. But that would give him credit for being smart. And I suspect most find that laughable.
The reason Trump keeps saying collusion is because that was what the investigation initially was about...the false claim of collusion or conspiracy is just that false...now I guess the so called investigation is now looking into the hampering of an on going investigation...this was looked at by many legal scholars and they all found no possibility of it at all...the firing of Comey the clown was done in accordance with the law and legal and ethical standards...
You Trump haters are all going to have egg on your face in just a matter of a few weeks...
Collusion or conspiracy?

Not the same thing.

Trump doesn't believe in the Constitution!
Sorry idiot that was Obama that didn't believe in our constitution...everyone knows it even the hardest libs on this board know it...you may want to try the message board for beginners....you sound like you are new to this...
Don't be a dumbfuk. It's not funny nor is it clever.

Obama taught constitutional law for 10 years at the University level.

Just because you want something and you hate black people, doesn't mean things are as you imagine.

Sorry idiot that was Obama that didn't believe in our constitution...everyone knows it even the hardest libs on this board know it...you may want to try the message board for beginners....you sound like you are new to this...
Don't be a dumbfuk. It's not funny nor is it clever.

Obama taught constitutional law for 10 years at the University level.

Just because you want something and you hate black people, doesn't mean things are as you imagine.
Have you been drinking or something? What have I ever said that makes you think I hate black people? lol
I wasn't trying to be funny retard...and I don't care what the pot head Obama learned in school he still has no respect for the constitution...

His actions reversing obummers illegal EO's demonstrate otherwise. But that's a fact, and you clowns don't do facts.

The problem here is conspiracy.

It's a felony to burglarize the DNC and then weaponize and use illegally captured information in an election. Being involved is "conspiracy". Nixon went through the same thing.

They are coming at Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law, Ivanka's bed buddy, from all sides!

Two people who have to worry the most are Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. for reasons we have gone over ad naseum.

Trump says he can do whatever he wants with the DOJ.

Wrong. We have a thing called a "constitution". Perhaps Trump should read it. I would be surprised if a single person here thought Trump ever read the constitution.

The founders didn't want a king. So the DOJ is separate. Trump can fire the Attorney General, but the new one still needs to be confirmed. But that's as far as Trump can go, except for pardons. And even pardons can have strings.

OR, his saying "collusion" could simply be another distraction. But that would give him credit for being smart. And I suspect most find that laughable.
The reason Trump keeps saying collusion is because that was what the investigation initially was about...the false claim of collusion or conspiracy is just that false...now I guess the so called investigation is now looking into the hampering of an on going investigation...this was looked at by many legal scholars and they all found no possibility of it at all...the firing of Comey the clown was done in accordance with the law and legal and ethical standards...
You Trump haters are all going to have egg on your face in just a matter of a few weeks...
Collusion or conspiracy?

Not the same thing.
Can be both

Forum List

Back