Why does your religion condemn people?

If God isn't real what is?
The universe. We are all made of star stuff
The universe. We are all made of star stuff

not exactly, physiology is a substance only in existence where there is a metaphysical being to support - and disappears when the being is no longer present.
I heard a scientist atheist say he wouldn’t cremate his body because it does something different to the atoms and he wants to return to the earth.

I could be wrong but he said atoms in your body all come from star stuff. The Big Bang happened and that led to stars that blew up and that led to making the moon earth and the first single cells everything all the things on the periodic scale came from star stuff including you. You are a part of the universe.

Have you seen the Cosmos with Sagan and Tyson?
... and the first single cells everything all the things on the periodic scale came from star stuff including you.

sure, physiology is star dust however that is not to say the metaphysical being, the physiology's creator isn't bound as a physical component in of itself. is derived from the positive and negative forces of gravity.
What metaphysical being? First you’d have to establish it exists before you try to use it in a scientific conversation of facts. Sounds to me you’re talking out of your ass. Has any of what you said been peer reviewed or could it pass the scientific method?
What metaphysical being? First you’d have to establish it exists before you try to use it in a scientific conversation of facts.

physiology only appears when there is a metaphysical lifeform to support, and disappears when the life is no longer present. or do you see physiology just laying around motionless, lifeless and "alive", - * no.

Yes I do, you're a massive lying sack of flabby skin.

lol... maybe..or maybe you are... Who can say?

I say the stories in the bible are like fairy tales with hidden teaching and even produce some right in front of your eyes out of thin air. You say thats not proof of God. I agree.

You ask what you can do to find proof of God, I tell you to follow the teaching in the fairy tale. Clean out the garbage in your head that perverts your thinking and perceptions. You say thats not proof of God. I agree.

What does this show?

You are either not very bright or just being an asshole..

What then?
"I tell you to follow the teaching in the fairy tale" Like I said, you're mining fairy tales to find some hidden meaning so that you can find your invisible alien.

sim·ple·ton
ˈsimpəlt(ə)n/
noun
  1. a foolish or gullible person.
  2. a hobelim.

lol... I am not looking for any invisible alien. I never was. You are the guy asking how to find an invisible alien.

I am telling you to start mining the fairytales to find hidden teaching so that you can find your invisible alien if you apply that teaching in real life..You are the guy asking what to do about the fucked up condition of your life.

Thats what I was doing. Minding my own business just looking to see if there was any truth. I found what I was looking for and then some, an entire universe teeming with spheres of higher intelligences that I was not looking for and had previously no concept of having any existence at all.

I have that miraculous almost godlike ability to believe what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears.
"I am telling you to start mining the fairytales to find hidden teaching so that you can find your invisible alien if you apply that teaching in real life." So why do you lie that you're not looking for or have found an invisible alien?

I thought that you were looking for proof of God or an invisible alien or whatever..remember?

I am not looking for an invisible alien and I have not found an invisible alien. When I started studying the bible I wasn't even looking for God. I didn't feel any need to be forgiven for anything. I was perfectly happy with my heathen lifestyle. That is the truth. I wanted to find out why otherwise nice and intelligent people lost their minds once being sucked into one religious sect or another because I saw with my own eyes people becoming perverse replicants of their former selves babbling incoherently about judgment day, eternal condemnation, and panicking about Jesus coming, ANY MINUTE while carrying around the bible as if it was a blankie after some Jesus freak convinced them that they were a worthless piece of shit and needed to beg for forgiveness and worship edible mangod to be saved. Obviously, there was something very screwy going on.

So I got a bible and took a look. Somewhere along the way my mind was opened to understand the language of the prophets. The more I understood the more my mind was receptive to the otherworldly intelligences behind prophetic inspiration and then what the fairy tales were actually about and how they applied to real life became clear. In other words God, or an invisible alien if you like, made himself known to me.

Thats why when you ask what you need to do to find God I told you that you have to purify your mind and be refined and then he will make himself known to you.

If you want to find God you will do it and then he will find you. Its easy.

Thats why I know that you are full of shit. You are not a thinking person, you are not looking for proof of God.

You are just sitting in the back of the class making armpit farts because you died a very very long time ago. You act like an emotionally disturbed juvenile delinquent because you didn't survive puberty.

If you want to live out the rest of your days being a jackass, be my guest.. Why stop now? Right?

If you don't want to go out like that, you know the way to better mental health. Its a do or die situation doofus and time is running out.
I have not seen any proof of god in the bible because there isn't any. Quote something that will prove god.

I say the stories in the bible are like fairy tales with hidden teaching and even produce some right in front of your eyes out of thin air. You say thats not proof of God. I agree.

You ask what you can do to find proof of God, I tell you to follow the teaching in the fairy tale. Clean out the garbage in your head that perverts your thinking and perceptions. You say thats not proof of God. I agree.

What does this show?

What then?
"I tell you to follow the teaching in the fairy tale" Like I said, you're mining fairy tales to find some hidden meaning so that you can find your invisible alien.

sim·ple·ton
ˈsimpəlt(ə)n/
noun
  2. a hobelim.

lol... I am not looking for any invisible alien. I never was. You are the guy asking how to find an invisible alien.

I am telling you to start mining the fairytales to find hidden teaching so that you can find your invisible alien if you apply that teaching in real life..You are the guy asking what to do about the fucked up condition of your life.

Thats what I was doing. Minding my own business just looking to see if there was any truth. I found what I was looking for and then some, an entire universe teeming with spheres of higher intelligences that I was not looking for and had previously no concept of having any existence at all.

I have that miraculous almost godlike ability to believe what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears.
"I am telling you to start mining the fairytales to find hidden teaching so that you can find your invisible alien if you apply that teaching in real life." So why do you lie that you're not looking for or have found an invisible alien?

I thought that you were looking for proof of God or an invisible alien or whatever..remember?

I am not looking for an invisible alien and I have not found an invisible alien. When I started studying the bible I wasn't even looking for God. I didn't feel any need to be forgiven for anything. I was perfectly happy with my heathen lifestyle. That is the truth. I wanted to find out why otherwise nice and intelligent people lost their minds once being sucked into one religious sect or another because I saw with my own eyes people becoming perverse replicants of their former selves babbling incoherently about judgment day, eternal condemnation, and panicking about Jesus coming, ANY MINUTE while carrying around the bible as if it was a blankie after some Jesus freak convinced them that they were a worthless piece of shit and needed to beg for forgiveness and worship edible mangod to be saved. Obviously, there was something very screwy going on.

So I got a bible and took a look. Somewhere along the way my mind was opened to understand the language of the prophets. The more I understood the more my mind was receptive to the otherworldly intelligences behind prophetic inspiration and then what the fairy tales were actually about and how they applied to real life became clear. In other words God, or an invisible alien if you like, made himself known to me.

Thats why when you ask what you need to do to find God I told you that you have to purify your mind and be refined and then he will make himself known to you.

Thats why I know that you are full of shit. You are not a thinking person, you are not looking for proof of God.

You are just sitting in the back of the class making armpit farts because you died a very very long time ago. You act like an emotionally disturbed juvenile delinquent because you didn't survive puberty.

If you want to live out the rest of your days being a jackass, be my guest.. Why stop now? Right?

If you don't want to go out like that, you know the way to better mental health. Its a do or die situation doofus and time is running out.
I have not seen any proof of god in the bible because there isn't any. Quote something that will prove god.
I've explained this to you dozens of times. There's tons of proof. Creation is proof.

What does this show?

What then?

sim·ple·ton
ˈsimpəlt(ə)n/
noun
  2. a hobelim.

Thats a silly challenge. Nothing in the entire Bible is proof of God. If it is proof of anything it is proof that man could read and write a very long time ago. Looking closer it is also proof that they were very skilled in the use of words and well known literary teaching techniques, metaphors, allegories, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., used to convey their hard learned lessons of the past and experiences with superior intelligences and creatures that were not of this world.

By learning the figurative language of the prophets a person will learn a form of telepathy, The ability to hear and openly discuss subjects without sound that are not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, a language that is beyond the grasp of people whose minds have been defiled by decades of rotting garbage festering in the mind, distorting and perverting their perception of everything.

So again, if you want proof about whether these things are true or not, you actually have to do something. Clean out all of that funky crap in your head that is fucking up your experience of life, I can't do it for you. But if at anytime you need someone to point out when you are acting like a low IQ emotionally disturbed schmuck,, Don't you worry, I'm your Jew.. Remember?

So go now and change your own diaper. Maybe one day you will learn to not shit in your pants.

Last edited:
Last edited:

sim·ple·ton
ˈsimpəlt(ə)n/
noun
  2. a hobelim.

I've explained this to you dozens of times. There's tons of proof. Creation is proof.
It's not proof of the god of the bible. Go ahead, try to prove it. But I bet that I'll watch the dancing begin instead.

sim·ple·ton
ˈsimpəlt(ə)n/
noun
  2. a hobelim.

Thats a silly challenge. Nothing in the entire Bible is proof of God. If it is proof of anything it is proof that man could read and write a very long time ago. Looking closer it is also proof that they were very skilled in the use of words and well known literary teaching techniques, metaphors, allegories, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., used to convey their hard learned lessons of the past and experiences with superior intelligences and creatures that were not of this world.

By learning the figurative language of the prophets a person will learn a form of telepathy, The ability to hear and openly discuss subjects without sound that are not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, a language that is beyond the grasp of people whose minds have been defiled by decades of rotting garbage festering in the mind, distorting and perverting their perception of everything.

So again, if you want proof about whether these things are true or not, you actually have to do something. Clean out all of that funky crap in your head that is fucking up your experience of life, I can't do it for you. But if at anytime you need someone to point out when you are acting like a low IQ emotionally disturbed schmuck,, Don't you worry, I'm your Jew.. Remember?

So go now and change your own diaper. Maybe one day you will learn to not shit in your pants.
That's a lot of fartsmoke for you to simply say that you have nothing. But I got it.

Confirming people from the bible doesn't prove anything having to do with god or Jesus' miracles... the Flood... Everything stands on its own when checking its veracity. Just because one thing you true doesn't mean everything else is true.

And your site had no proof either.

Confirming people from the bible doesn't prove anything having to do with god or Jesus' miracles... the Flood... Everything stands on its own when checking its veracity. Just because one thing you true doesn't mean everything else is true.

In my view, something cannot bring itself into existence , since it must exist to bring itself into existence. The existence of a creator then is academic.

This is the Best Proof that God Exists (in My Opinion)

In my view, something cannot bring itself into existence , since it must exist to bring itself into existence. The existence of a creator then is academic.

Then you have nothing because that hasn't been proven.

I have enough to suite me ;
The Teleological Argument and the Anthropic Principle | Reasonable Faith

Mickiel

First at all: He is wrong , because Kurt Gödel made a logical prove of god which is still not disproven. The problem: Nearly no one understand this prove. He used a form of mathematical logic, which even high qualified mathematicians are not able to understand easily. Some mathematicians made a PC-prove some years ago and they showed this prove is correct. What means this for Christians? Nothing! Why?

Example: "2+2=5"
Prove: Take two ropes and make two knots in each. Now connect this two ropes with a knot.Count the knots. "2+2=5"! prove correct! What means this now? This means in a "mathematics of knots" 2+2=5 is indeed a correct result.

A triangle has for example 180° - or more than 180° or less than 180° - depending on the geometry which we are using. Our universe is by the way "flat" - a triangle in the size of millions of lightyears has 180°. But what do I do when I ask "Is god flat?" - more concrete for example I could ask: "Is the sum of the angels of the triune god 180°?" Makes such a question any sense except to be amusing?

So I asked nonsense. Why? Because in the very first moment of the existence of the universe the idea about all three forms of triangles existed. We are not able to think about a world without triangles. We are a like a fish in the water, who knows not what water is, because we do not have any real idea about a world without water. This is what you call "anthropic principle".
All natural laws are very well balanced. In case a multiverse would exist and we would need only 1 second to find out whether one of this universes is able to bear life then we had to take a longer look than our own universe would allow us to take a look. Within the time of our own universe we could not finish this prove.

And imagine our believe in the creator god who's directly in our daily life as well as he is in totally unknown dimensions. We ask god for a Mercedes Benz and a color TV (Janis Joplin) - but once was no Mercedes Benz and no color TV. One was nothing. (More concrete: Nothing what we are able to speak about). And within this nothing created god our existence. He created everything - he created even existence itself too. "Is god existent?"

Last edited:

The existence of a creator then is academic ...

random chance is a creator irregardless an objective one and is provable, the latter has not been much less as a solitary source for all things ...

It’s all supposition, no real proof there.

It’s all supposition, no real proof there.
There is tangible proof all around you. You just don't want to see it.

Forum List

Back