Why does your religion condemn people?

Don't be silly. I have physical laws, biological laws and moral laws. All of which point to an intelligence which cares about us.
The question was where is the connection between such an intelligence and the god from the bible who cares for us so much that it drowns babies, along with everyone else...
Now it's my turn. Why do you grind your ax against Christians? Is it because you are upset that they don't accept your lesbian lifestyle?
You're the only one here that thinks I'm a female, which I'm not. But you're confused on a lot of subjects, so it's understandable.

I have no ax to grind, simply asked you a simple question that stumped you.
Taz = Mudda

Stumped me? Don't be silly. I have physical laws, biological laws and moral laws. All of which point to an intelligence which cares about us.
There are no such moral laws, and the other laws don’t point to a being that cares what we do. And won’t even try to prove that, so you must agree with me.
Don't be silly. There is a moral law that we did not create and cannot get rid of. I've explained it to you dozens of times, Tazmudda.

The question was where is the connection between such an intelligence and the god from the bible who cares for us so much that it drowns babies, along with everyone else...
Now it's my turn. Why do you grind your ax against Christians? Is it because you are upset that they don't accept your lesbian lifestyle?
You're the only one here that thinks I'm a female, which I'm not. But you're confused on a lot of subjects, so it's understandable.

Taz = Mudda

Stumped me? Don't be silly. I have physical laws, biological laws and moral laws. All of which point to an intelligence which cares about us.
There are no such moral laws, and the other laws don’t point to a being that cares what we do. And won’t even try to prove that, so you must agree with me.
Don't be silly. There is a moral law that we did not create and cannot get rid of. I've explained it to you dozens of times, Tazmudda.
Where is this Mudda person that you speak so highly of? Where do they post? I’ll go check this guy out.
As for the rest, you’ve never explained it.

Taz = Mudda

Where is this Mudda person that you speak so highly of? Where do they post? I’ll go check this guy out.
Girl. Lesbian actually. Probably raising a kid with another chick.

Go look in a mirror and you will see her.

Taz = Mudda

But where does she post, I'd like to go check her out.

As for your laws, moral laws don't exist and the others haven't been shown to connect to the god of the bible. You're going to say that you've already shown that, so please link the proper post and I'll read it. Otherwise, you've lost. Badly. Again.

Taz = Mudda

As for your laws, moral laws don't exist and the others haven't been shown to connect to the god of the bible. You're going to say that you've already shown that, so please link the proper post and I'll read it. Otherwise, you've lost. Badly. Again.
^ here's one of her posts.

If I had lost badly or otherwise, you would have had no need to state it, Tazmudda.

If I had lost badly or otherwise, you would have had no need to state it, Tazmudda.
I enjoy seeing you lose. Badly. Again. And Again.

Saying it doesn't make it so, Tazmudda.

Then link to your "proof" and we'll go over it again together. I bet you won't, dung.

Then link to your "proof" and we'll go over it again together. I bet you won't, dung.
Don't you mean you will dismiss it again, Tazmudda?

Let's see.

Let's see.
I don't need to see it to know what your game is, Tazmudda.

Let's see.
Tell you what, go to the bull ring and create a callout thread to make your case and I will gladly show up.

Let's see.
I knew you wouldn't, I just wanted to make you tap dance. Again. :cool:

Let's see.
So you don't want to go to the Bull Ring and have a one on one debate?

Let's see.
So you can not answer like you always do? Um...no.

dingerred is perpetually triggered over his dogshit fundy dogma being peed upon in a free flow, news at 11!

:backpedal:

Let's see.
Sure I can. In the Bull Ring. Are you declining?

Let's see.
Answer the stuff here and we'll see. Start with moral laws, prove that they exist and then connect them to the god of the bible.

Answer the stuff here and we'll see. Start with moral laws, prove that they exist and then connect them to the god of the bible.
Sounds like you are afraid.

Do you want me to create the thread?

Forum List

Back