🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why doesn’t Black Lives Matter welcome robust debate with people who disagree?

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

Doesn’t it seem counter to the free speech culture we should have here?

Why does someone with a different political view have to be an ENEMY?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.
So, youre going to explain to them why their lives dont matter?

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.
BLM is a reminder which apparently many people chose to ignore.

“It’s important for us to also understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability.”
President Barack Obama

Not really, even the Obama administration didn't think BLM was a viable organization:

Friendly Reminder: Multiple Studies Don’t Back Up Any of the Black Lives Matter Talking Points

LINK
So they're saying Black Lives Don't Matter?
BLM is one trick pony, convincing America that blacks lives do matter and thus inspiring people to take action. Exactly what that action is other than protesting remains undefined.

BLM is focused on a very select set of Black Lives that meet the condition of dying while in Police custody or at the hands of Police. Contrast the frequency of this occurrence with the number of Black lives lost on a daily basis to violence.
Violence in the Black community is directly tied to the history of how they have been treated by the system

You are ignorant and pathetic. You don't know crap about history. Only what the white liberal hypocrites tell you. They only use blacks as pawns in their political game and couldn't care less about slavery.

Or else they would include the Trans Sahara slave trade during black brainwashing month. They would include the FACT that at least 10 Native American tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy. Never mentioned during black brainwashing month.

Malcolm X called white liberals liars and hypocrites who only use blacks as political pawns. WITH NO INTENTIONS OF IMPROVING ANYTHING for blacks.

My grandfather was executed by castro and I demand an apology from Kaepernick for proudly wearing his shirt at a presser. He is being paid $50 million dollars from a company that has a well documented horrific history of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan.

You are a pathetic stooge for the left and if you are black you should know how actual Africans think of black Americans. They are sickened by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Wake up you brain dead idiot.

Where did i ever once mention the slave trade? And FYI I know what you are saying about the slave trade. I know it wasn't as black and white as people think. I know there were African Blacks who participated in it and you have never once heard me say anything about reparations or demands for apologies and if you think I have then find the post and fucking quote me.
So shove you demand for an apology up your lily white ass

And I get most of my data from actual sources not the democratic party in fact I'm not a democrat or a republican.

But denying the fact that Blacks are arrested more than whites for the exact same crimes and will serve longer sentences than whites for the exact same crime and will much higher bails set than whites for the exact same crime proves to me you choose to be ignorant of the realities of life today.

And IDGAF what anyone in any other country thinks about Americans of any color the question is why do you?

Unlike you I'll fix my own house before I tell anyone else to fix theirs
It's the standard racist deflection to slavery and how they think Africans sold other Africans. The trans saharan trade did not implement jim crow segregation, nor did native americans who also hid runaway slaves with them. That's a disingenuous comment since Africa had different nations, they did not make slavery legal here, nor did they implement apartheid after slavery.

As far as what Africans think of American blacks, I have not met any who think as this racist claims. Malcolm X was talking about 1960's white liberals and he had the same amount of disdain for white conservatives. He can't offer a rebuttal to you..
You are a patronized slave. To think blacks have it worse now than they did in the 60s?

You are a very specific type or useful idiot and actual Africans are sickened by your ignorance as a result of white liberal propaganda.

You moron. The white elite leftists own you. Pure and simple. Idiot.

Now, go get coddled by a white patronizing racist who use you and your whole race as political pawns you fucking stooge.

A lot of sound and fury and signifying nothing. You "commies under every bed" type need to go back to the 50's where your idiocy actually has some relevence.

It had the same relavence then as it does today, NONE. McCarthy destroyed himself using the same methods that Rump uses today. The destruction lasted from 1952 to 1957 until his own party members said enough. In the end, no one spoke to him, invited him to discuss anything. He ended up being completely ignored by the entire congress and President. While they did bag 27 bad guys through no effort from McCarthy, there were hundreds of thousands of lives either hurt or destroyed over it that were innocent. That was the 2nd Red Scare. The first one in 1918 to 1920 actually did have some validity but not much but it died out very quickly when it was discovered that "Communists" weren't behind every tree and bush.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.

“It’s important for us to also understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability.”
President Barack Obama

Not really, even the Obama administration didn't think BLM was a viable organization:

Friendly Reminder: Multiple Studies Don’t Back Up Any of the Black Lives Matter Talking Points

LINK
BLM is one trick pony, convincing America that blacks lives do matter and thus inspiring people to take action. Exactly what that action is other than protesting remains undefined.

It is clear you didn't read the article, never said Black Lives don't matter, of course they do, the article doesn't either.

It is better to run with the truth, than to lie a lot, like BLM tends to do, a hyper racist group.

That's the problem.
BLM is not a racist group. They are actually a multiracial coalition. But you're carrying on in fine white racist tradition whereby any black individual/group that decides to address a problem created by white racism gets denigrated and whites try to discredit them.

Yet another leftist ignoring the article, because it doesn't support your belief system, that is part of the problem you have. There are a few studies in the article one was even from the Obama administration that also doesn't support BLM claims. I have a book about the BLM, they lie a lot, brake numerous laws and have support of the congressional black caucus, some who have been arrested for crimes of their own.

There are two kinds of Blacks in America,

Black Americans or Negros in America, which one are you?
No, I ignore the article because I am 59 and have seen whites like you do this shit to any black individual/organization that addresses white racism. Whites did the shit to King. Whites don't determine things for blacks in America white boy. Blacks do. There are 2 types, Blacks and sellouts. You prefer sellouts.

townhall is no better than stormfront and you have a problem with me because what I KNOW doesn't fit what you want to believe. Blacks have been getting killed by police for a long time. Long before Obama or BLM. For all those years police lied about the killings. townhall won't discuss that.

You got white criminals in congress and in the white house and that's been the case on more than 1 occasion, so I will not be paying attention to the usual smear the black organization campaign .

Keep up the name calling, you are weakening your debate. I question Black Lives Matter with logic, you consider that a smear? Why? Because I’m white?

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

It is clear you didn't read the article, never said Black Lives don't matter, of course they do, the article doesn't either.

It is better to run with the truth, than to lie a lot, like BLM tends to do, a hyper racist group.

That's the problem.
BLM is not a racist group. They are actually a multiracial coalition. But you're carrying on in fine white racist tradition whereby any black individual/group that decides to address a problem created by white racism gets denigrated and whites try to discredit them.

Yet another leftist ignoring the article, because it doesn't support your belief system, that is part of the problem you have. There are a few studies in the article one was even from the Obama administration that also doesn't support BLM claims. I have a book about the BLM, they lie a lot, brake numerous laws and have support of the congressional black caucus, some who have been arrested for crimes of their own.

No, I ignore the article because I am 59 and have seen whites like you do this shit to any black individual/organization that addresses white racism. Whites did the shit to King. Whites don't determine things for blacks in America white boy. Blacks do. There are 2 types, Blacks and sellouts. You prefer sellouts.

townhall is no better than stormfront and you have a problem with me because what I KNOW doesn't fit what you want to believe. Blacks have been getting killed by police for a long time. Long before Obama or BLM. For all those years police lied about the killings. townhall won't discuss that.

You got white criminals in congress and in the white house and that's been the case on more than 1 occasion, so I will not be paying attention to the usual smear the black organization campaign .

Keep up the name calling, you are weakening your debate. I question Black Lives Matter with logic, you consider that a smear? Why? Because I’m white?

He is that way because he is a negro racist, not a true Black American, who goes out of their way to have a good life.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

That's the problem.

My debate is just fine. You aren't questioning anything with logic. And don't come with that white victimhood shit. One of you racists made a claim that BLM didn't care about Dorn. How do you know that? And why is it that you guys care so much for Dorn while people in here have tried justifying police killings of every black person who has died. You guys don't give a damn about Dorn but you use his death to find a reason to smear BLM.

Black lady screams at white liberals blocking the street

"You racist white liberals do this sh*t every f****** four years. We’re tired of it…F*** you, you dumb b*tch. You’re not here for me. You’re here because you’re dumb as f***”

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

That's the problem.

He is that way because he is a negro racist, not a true Black American, who goes out of their way to have a good life.
I am a black american whose family has been here longer than yours. You are the racist and you stand in the way of those us of all races who are trying to make America a better place. Ignoring racism is no way of living a good life and that link you posted was a misinformation filled joke.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

BLM is focused on a very select set of Black Lives that meet the condition of dying while in Police custody or at the hands of Police. Contrast the frequency of this occurrence with the number of Black lives lost on a daily basis to violence.
Why do you whites keep telling yourself these lies? Every year since 1994 I've looked at the UCR. Every year since 1994 whites have led in violent crime. Every time a white cop murders someone black you sorry racists bitches start this bullshit. The police should not be killing anybody who is not armed or who is not actually trying to take the cops life. It looked like he had a gun is not that. In 2018 whites willed 2677 other whites. Blacks killed 2600 other blacks.

There are 30 categories of crimes listed in the UCR. Murder is one category. In 2018, out of the 30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27. Whites are approximately 70 percent of the population and led in 90 percent of the crime categories. Less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the deaths in America were murders. There were a total of 8957 murders in all races in 2018. There were over 12,000 rapes by whites in 2018 alone. Blacks had less than half that with 5,376.

Start talking about white violence.

How am I a white racist because I question BLM? You fling that racist card at every turn. Make sure check the stats on the number of whites killed by police.

Oh you poor misunderstood creature! How can you stand the injustice?

Except that you're not "questioning" BLM. You're seeking to undermine the organization by deflecting from the issue of police brutality, and the very serious problem of American police shooting over 1000 Americans, mostly minorities, on the streets of your nation.

You also seem to be saying that BLM needs to stop black on black crime, before they address the issue of police brutality and over-policing of black communities. These are entirely separate issues, with entirely different solutions.

Every time I see American police interacting with civilians, they're running in, throwing people around and trying to act bad ass before even asking what's going on. Some who says "What's going on?" is attacked, thrown to the ground, swarmed by three of four police, handcuffed and dragged off.

An white American acquaintance, married to a 40 year old middle class black accountant, had her husband nearly shot to death at the convenience store 2 blocks from their house when a customer in the parking lot called police about a large black man casing the local 7-11. Police arrived with guns drawn, and refused to believe her husband when he said "I'm an accountant. I live 2 blocks from here". It wasn't until another white neighbour arrived at the 7/11 and said "I know this man. He's my neighbour", that the officers dropped their guns. The college educated black professional's word wasn't good enough.

• Thanks
Black lady screams at white liberals blocking the street

"You racist white liberals do this sh*t every f****** four years. We’re tired of it…F*** you, you dumb b*tch. You’re not here for me. You’re here because you’re dumb as f***”
Why is it after I read page after page of conservatives expressing racism that a person posts this like it's suppose to mean something.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

Why do you whites keep telling yourself these lies? Every year since 1994 I've looked at the UCR. Every year since 1994 whites have led in violent crime. Every time a white cop murders someone black you sorry racists bitches start this bullshit. The police should not be killing anybody who is not armed or who is not actually trying to take the cops life. It looked like he had a gun is not that. In 2018 whites willed 2677 other whites. Blacks killed 2600 other blacks.

There are 30 categories of crimes listed in the UCR. Murder is one category. In 2018, out of the 30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27. Whites are approximately 70 percent of the population and led in 90 percent of the crime categories. Less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the deaths in America were murders. There were a total of 8957 murders in all races in 2018. There were over 12,000 rapes by whites in 2018 alone. Blacks had less than half that with 5,376.

How am I a white racist because I question BLM? You fling that racist card at every turn. Make sure check the stats on the number of whites killed by police.

Except that you're not "questioning" BLM. You're seeking to undermine the organization by deflecting from the issue of police brutality, and the very serious problem of American police shooting over 1000 Americans, mostly minorities, on the streets of your nation.

You also seem to be saying that BLM needs to stop black on black crime, before they address the issue of police brutality and over-policing of black communities. These are entirely separate issues, with entirely different solutions.

Every time I see American police interacting with civilians, they're running in, throwing people around and trying to act bad ass before even asking what's going on. Some who says "What's going on?" is attacked, thrown to the ground, swarmed by three of four police, handcuffed and dragged off.

An white American acquaintance, married to a 40 year old middle class black accountant, had her husband nearly shot to death at the convenience store 2 blocks from their house when a customer in the parking lot called police about a large black man casing the local 7-11. Police arrived with guns drawn, and refused to believe her husband when he said "I'm an accountant. I live 2 blocks from here". It wasn't until another white neighbour arrived at the 7/11 and said "I know this man. He's my neighbour", that the officers dropped their guns. The college educated black professional's word wasn't good enough.
Every time a white cop murders someone black they always try to dodge the real problem by brining up their fallacy about black on black crime.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

"You also seem to be saying that BLM needs to stop black on black crime, before they address the issue of police brutality and over-policing of black communities. These are entirely separate issues, with entirely different solutions."

There probably is a relationship, but not one left on left seeks.

Last edited:

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

Every time a white cop murders someone black they always try to dodge the real problem by brining up their fallacy about black on black crime.
well yes. And we both know why. The cop's actions are indefensible. Sometimes they may be understandable, and not because a cop is overtly racist, but still indefensible. And bringing up black on black crime is simply a bait and switch from having to discuss the even more problematic issue of systemic racism.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

Violence in the Black community is directly tied to the history of how they have been treated by the system

You are ignorant and pathetic. You don't know crap about history. Only what the white liberal hypocrites tell you. They only use blacks as pawns in their political game and couldn't care less about slavery.

Or else they would include the Trans Sahara slave trade during black brainwashing month. They would include the FACT that at least 10 Native American tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy. Never mentioned during black brainwashing month.

Malcolm X called white liberals liars and hypocrites who only use blacks as political pawns. WITH NO INTENTIONS OF IMPROVING ANYTHING for blacks.

My grandfather was executed by castro and I demand an apology from Kaepernick for proudly wearing his shirt at a presser. He is being paid $50 million dollars from a company that has a well documented horrific history of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan.

You are a pathetic stooge for the left and if you are black you should know how actual Africans think of black Americans. They are sickened by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Where did i ever once mention the slave trade? And FYI I know what you are saying about the slave trade. I know it wasn't as black and white as people think. I know there were African Blacks who participated in it and you have never once heard me say anything about reparations or demands for apologies and if you think I have then find the post and fucking quote me.

And I get most of my data from actual sources not the democratic party in fact I'm not a democrat or a republican.

But denying the fact that Blacks are arrested more than whites for the exact same crimes and will serve longer sentences than whites for the exact same crime and will much higher bails set than whites for the exact same crime proves to me you choose to be ignorant of the realities of life today.

And IDGAF what anyone in any other country thinks about Americans of any color the question is why do you?

It's the standard racist deflection to slavery and how they think Africans sold other Africans. The trans saharan trade did not implement jim crow segregation, nor did native americans who also hid runaway slaves with them. That's a disingenuous comment since Africa had different nations, they did not make slavery legal here, nor did they implement apartheid after slavery.

As far as what Africans think of American blacks, I have not met any who think as this racist claims. Malcolm X was talking about 1960's white liberals and he had the same amount of disdain for white conservatives. He can't offer a rebuttal to you..
You are a patronized slave. To think blacks have it worse now than they did in the 60s?

You are a very specific type or useful idiot and actual Africans are sickened by your ignorance as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Now, go get coddled by a white patronizing racist who use you and your whole race as political pawns you fucking stooge.

A lot of sound and fury and signifying nothing. You "commies under every bed" type need to go back to the 50's where your idiocy actually has some relevence.

It had the same relavence then as it does today, NONE. McCarthy destroyed himself using the same methods that Rump uses today. The destruction lasted from 1952 to 1957 until his own party members said enough. In the end, no one spoke to him, invited him to discuss anything. He ended up being completely ignored by the entire congress and President. While they did bag 27 bad guys through no effort from McCarthy, there were hundreds of thousands of lives either hurt or destroyed over it that were innocent. That was the 2nd Red Scare. The first one in 1918 to 1920 actually did have some validity but not much but it died out very quickly when it was discovered that "Communists" weren't behind every tree and bush.

That was badly phrased and I should explain: The relevance was there was actual communism in the 1950's and an Iron Curtain, and the Russians were actively trying to expand their influence. None of that exists today.

I think the communist tropes continue to exist because as Trump continues to show us every day, we need an enemy to blame. Someone to vilify and point to as the dangerous "other". A threat, real or imagined. Once communism was destroyed, Republicans pivotted to attacking Democrats as that "other".

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

That was badly phrased and I should explain: The relevance was there was actual communism in the 1950's and an Iron Curtain, and the Russians were actively trying to expand their influence. None of that exists today.

I think the communist tropes continue to exist because as Trump continues to show us every day, we need an enemy to blame. Someone to vilify and point to as the dangerous "other". A threat, real or imagined. Once communism was destroyed, Republicans pivotted to attacking Democrats as that "other".

They have replaced Communism with the word Socialist. It's still the 3rd Red Scare by any other name.

• Thanks
1591907352633.png

• Love
While the country mourns the death of a man killed by a policeman (Mr. Floyd), over 40 policemen were injure, maimed, and killed during the riots, looting and vandalism. I don't think that one justifies the other. One bad action does not give anyone the right to damage, attack and kill others.

"Las Vegas police officer shot in head may need ventilator for rest of his life, family says." The Las Vegas police officer shot in the head while attempting to disperse a group of protesters on the Strip last week will likely remain on a ventilator for the rest of his life, his family said Tuesday, June 9. The family of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Shay Mikalonis, 29, gave an update on his condition in a statement released through the department. “Shay is on a ventilator and will be for the foreseeable future or perhaps the rest of his life,” the statement said.

Every drop of blood is on the hands of the left and I blame us on the right for passively allowing them to get away with this.

We deserve what we get for being tolerant of these unreal scumbag cultural marxists. History repeating.....again and again and again and again.

Let's get back to our sports and Lord knows whatever else. It will just all go away.

Or we can celebrate and ignore the Fascist methods that keeps cropping up taking Citizens lives. It works both ways. What is happening is, we need to address both at the same time and stop placing the blame on the common citizen. Time to act like Adults.
Haha.... I love when leftist mention fascism.
All you are doing is actively trying to replace what you pronounce as fascism - with honest to goodness actual fascism.

Considering Rump is operating right out of the Mussolini Play Book (or attempting to except for that pesky thing called the Constitution of the United States that sometimes gets in his way as well as the Uniform Code of Military Justice) I would say that you are very, very close to a Fascist or at least support one of the most potential Fascist Presidents that America has ever known. Rump has already done 12 of the 14 steps that Mussolini laid out to completely do a Fascist takeover of Italy. And he's trying continuously to do the last two. But he's failing. You have to do all 14 steps. And don't pull the Cite, Cite crap on this. The 14 steps have already been published in here.
The Mussolini playbook? You are ignorant as hell. Sorry.

Keep on thinking you are a victim while living in paradise.

You really missed my point earlier and it isn't surprising. You have bought into the propaganda put out by white liberal propaganda and it is beyond clear you are hopelessly lost.

The pathetic thing about you is how you are not insulted by their patronizing and political tactics.

Give us a list of rights you don't have that you want. You also didn't seem to want to discuss any of the specific cases where blacks were falsely arrested.

Want to make it simple? Want to discuss the Michael Brown Ferguson case. I assume you think he was murdered, right?

Btw, has anyone defended that scumbag cop that murdered Floyd? Who? When? Saying Floyd was repeat felon is true. Wasn't the time to bring it up, but then again it is important sometimes to have some context.

How many actual Africans do you know? Ever been there? I have been there around 10 times. I challenge you to make a trip there some day and tell them how bad you have it living in America. Get ready to either run or fight for your life.

In all seriousness Hunt, watch this and tell me what you take from it. You keep saying you want a "discussion" about race relations. Well, that discussion is not going to be real if all you want to try and tell me how you don't have choices here as compared to countries in Africa.

Let's have a discussion. Watch that and tell me what you think.

While the country mourns the death of a man killed by a policeman (Mr. Floyd), over 40 policemen were injure, maimed, and killed during the riots, looting and vandalism. I don't think that one justifies the other. One bad action does not give anyone the right to damage, attack and kill others.

"Las Vegas police officer shot in head may need ventilator for rest of his life, family says." The Las Vegas police officer shot in the head while attempting to disperse a group of protesters on the Strip last week will likely remain on a ventilator for the rest of his life, his family said Tuesday, June 9. The family of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Shay Mikalonis, 29, gave an update on his condition in a statement released through the department. “Shay is on a ventilator and will be for the foreseeable future or perhaps the rest of his life,” the statement said. You use the deaths of the Cops to say that the deaths of Blacks have no meaning. Yet the rest of us say "All lives matter". You Bigots seem to want it all your way.

Every drop of blood is on the hands of the left and I blame us on the right for passively allowing them to get away with this.

We deserve what we get for being tolerant of these unreal scumbag cultural marxists. History repeating.....again and again and again and again.

Let's get back to our sports and Lord knows whatever else. It will just all go away.

Or we can celebrate and ignore the Fascist methods that keeps cropping up taking Citizens lives. It works both ways. What is happening is, we need to address both at the same time and stop placing the blame on the common citizen. Time to act like Adults.
All you are doing is actively trying to replace what you pronounce as fascism - with honest to goodness actual fascism.

Considering Rump is operating right out of the Mussolini Play Book (or attempting to except for that pesky thing called the Constitution of the United States that sometimes gets in his way as well as the Uniform Code of Military Justice) I would say that you are very, very close to a Fascist or at least support one of the most potential Fascist Presidents that America has ever known. Rump has already done 12 of the 14 steps that Mussolini laid out to completely do a Fascist takeover of Italy. And he's trying continuously to do the last two. But he's failing. You have to do all 14 steps. And don't pull the Cite, Cite crap on this. The 14 steps have already been published in here.

You really missed my point earlier and it isn't surprising. You have bought into the propaganda put out by white liberal propaganda and it is beyond clear you are hopelessly lost.

The pathetic thing about you is how you are not insulted by their patronizing and political tactics.

Give us a list of rights you don't have that you want. You also didn't seem to want to discuss any of the specific cases where blacks were falsely arrested.

Want to make it simple? Want to discuss the Michael Brown Ferguson case. I assume you think he was murdered, right?

Btw, has anyone defended that scumbag cop that murdered Floyd? Who? When? Saying Floyd was repeat felon is true. Wasn't the time to bring it up, but then again it is important sometimes to have some context.

How many actual Africans do you know? Ever been there? I have been there around 10 times. I challenge you to make a trip there some day and tell them how bad you have it living in America. Get ready to either run or fight for your life.

In all seriousness Hunt, watch this and tell me what you take from it. You keep saying you want a "discussion" about race relations. Well, that discussion is not going to be real if all you want to try and tell me how you don't have choices here as compared to countries in Africa.

When you are harping like you are, here are the 14 points of Fascism and we all can compare the attempt at Rump to achieve it.

The 14 points of Fascism

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
    Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
  2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
    Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
  3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
    The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial, ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
  4. Supremacy of the Military
    Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
  5. Rampant Sexism
    The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.
  6. Controlled Mass Media
    Sometimes the media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
  7. Obsession with National Security
    Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
  8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
    Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.
  9. Corporate Power is Protected
    The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
  10. Labor Power is Suppressed
    Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
  11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
    Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.
  12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
    Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
  13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
    Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
  14. Fraudulent Elections
    Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
I note you are a willing part of this. To date, Rump has done 12 or the 14 and he just tried for the 13th and the Military didn't cooperate. This has been going on for quite some time. All Rump did was give you characters the go ahead to get serious about it.

Rump is making some really bad errors lately. But he's been doing that all along. He's just being called on them now. Equality for all. Every American has the right to vote unimpended.

• Love

"Las Vegas police officer shot in head may need ventilator for rest of his life, family says." The Las Vegas police officer shot in the head while attempting to disperse a group of protesters on the Strip last week will likely remain on a ventilator for the rest of his life, his family said Tuesday, June 9. The family of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Shay Mikalonis, 29, gave an update on his condition in a statement released through the department. “Shay is on a ventilator and will be for the foreseeable future or perhaps the rest of his life,” the statement said. You use the deaths of the Cops to say that the deaths of Blacks have no meaning. Yet the rest of us say "All lives matter". You Bigots seem to want it all your way.

When you are harping like you are, here are the 14 points of Fascism and we all can compare the attempt at Rump to achieve it.

The 14 points of Fascism

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
    Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
  2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
    Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
  3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
    The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial, ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
  4. Supremacy of the Military
    Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
  5. Rampant Sexism
    The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.
  6. Controlled Mass Media
    Sometimes the media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
  7. Obsession with National Security
    Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
  8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
    Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.
  9. Corporate Power is Protected
    The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
  10. Labor Power is Suppressed
    Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
  11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
    Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.
  12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
    Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
  13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
    Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
  14. Fraudulent Elections
    Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
I note you are a willing part of this. To date, Rump has done 12 or the 14 and he just tried for the 13th and the Military didn't cooperate. This has been going on for quite some time. All Rump did was give you characters the go ahead to get serious about it.

Rump is making some really bad errors lately. But he's been doing that all along. He's just being called on them now. Equality for all. Every American has the right to vote unimpended.

Do you know what hypocrisy means?

It’s so transparent.

Because they are a racial supremacist group who murder people openly. I don't think reason is one of the things they stand behind.

View attachment 348327

What if I told you that is is equally racist for a white persons life to be ruined for simply speaking against a black person, as it was many years ago when a black persons life was ruined for doing the same?

What if I told you the sky was bright green with pink candy canes? Would that make it true? What if all the people I hang out with told you the same thing. Would it be true then? How many people telling you the sky is bright green with pink candy canes would it take to make it true?

Whose life was ruined for speaking against a black person? I'm gonna need links to these cases because this is my google search for names of people this has happened gave me a lot about black people whose lives have been ruined by racism. I know of people who have been fired because of their racist behaviour, and rightfully so. That's a whole different thing.

This is yet another example of what happens when you post these racist tropes that "everybody knows". Most of the time, these things are simply not true, and those of us who weren't born yesterday, cannot be fooled into thinking it did?
Look at this folks.... this is what you get when a person is so clueless about what is happening in the world. Read her post. Doesn't believe any white persons life was ruined for simply saying something against a black person(s).
Unbelievable.
Doesn't believe any white persons life was ruined for simply saying something against a black person(s).
Unbelievable.
It is unbelievable that people still don't understand that fewer and fewer people tolerate public displays of bigotry. Especially employers and clients.
Yeah right - there are public displays of bigotry and sexism in the entertainment industry as a matter of course. Only it is against unprotected classes - so that don't matter.
Yeah right - there are public displays of bigotry and sexism in the entertainment industry as a matter of course. Only it is against unprotected classes - so that don't matter
LOL.....:itsok:
Start a group for them, snowflake.
You could name it...Whites Enduring Equivalent Nasty Injustice Everyday.
That's the point Biff, I don't need to start a group. I wear big boy pants. I don't feel the need to fill my diapers every time I see something I don't like.
That's the point Biff, I don't need to start a group. I wear big boy pants. I don't feel the need to fill my diapers every time I see something I don't like.
Well...shit.
I need to cancel my order of WEENIE shirts.

Forum List

Back