Why doesn't Hillary pay her "fair share" in taxes? She should lead by example

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
She says the "WEALTHY" need to pay their "FAIR SHARE" of taxes.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Why doesn't she pay what she wants to make the rest of the "WEALTHY" pay? There is no MAXIMUM tax, only a minimum tax. If she think s the rich don't pay enough, she should pay what she thinks is fair and then tell the rest of the rich to do the same.

She does NOT need congress to pass any laws in order for her to pay more in taxes.

Wouldn't that be a great thing to run on.

She could say, "I am already paying what I think is a fair tax. I am paying 40% of all of my income over $3 million in income tax. Now it's time for the rest of the wealthy to do the right thing and pay higher taxes like I am right now."

`Cause she's one o' dem...

... muckity-muck politicians...

... dey pass the tax laws...

... dat say dey don't have to go by.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Why doesn't she pay what she wants to make the rest of the "WEALTHY" pay? There is no MAXIMUM tax, only a minimum tax. If she think s the rich don't pay enough, she should pay what she thinks is fair and then tell the rest of the rich to do the same.

She does NOT need congress to pass any laws in order for her to pay more in taxes.

She could say, "I am already paying what I think is a fair tax. I am paying 40% of all of my income over $3 million in income tax. Now it's time for the rest of the wealthy to do the right thing and pay higher taxes like I am right now."

At least we know that Hillary Clinton pays taxes.

She has shown us what taxes she pays.

Has Trump paid any taxes in the last 10 years? Has he dodged the taxes the rest of us pay?

Why doesn't he want us to know?

What is Trump hiding?

her and her husband pay nearly 30% in federal income taxes...a year....you can look at her last 25 years of her income taxes...

and Donald?

She pays plenty of taxes. Maybe not from her slush fund(pays millions for pant suits, billys whores, cigars and IVs).. but actual income..

`Cause she's one o' dem...

... muckity-muck politicians...

... dey pass the tax laws...

... dat say dey don't have to go by.

Just looking at her 2015 tax returns......... $10,745,378!!!!
Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 5.02.21 PM.png

Now who's signature is right above Hillary's????

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 5.04.35 PM.png

Compare this to Bill Clinton's signature...

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 5.08.21 PM.png

Does the tax return signature for Bill Clinton look different then when he was president?

Now for donations... Geez... $1 million to the Clinton Family Foundation.... wow!!!
And wait for it!!! $42,000 to Desert Classic Charities... a total of $1,042,000 on a gross income of $10,745,000 or wow... 10% to Charities of which
Clinton family foundation gets $1 million!
Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 5.15.50 PM.png

She pays plenty of taxes. Maybe not from her slush fund(pays millions for pant suits, billys whores, cigars and IVs).. but actual income..

She's the one saying the wealthy don't pay their fair share. She is wealthy. She is not paying her fair share by her own admission.

As one gets older...

... signatures can change in appearance...

... due to Parkinson's or other neurological disorders.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

So......

After Hillary's accusations last night about Trump not paying income taxes...and Trump saying that was "smart"...if true....

Do you expect me to believe this revelation is pure coincidence?

Well, she is WEALTHY.

At least we know that Hillary Clinton pays taxes.

She has shown us what taxes she pays.

Has Trump paid any taxes in the last 10 years? Has he dodged the taxes the rest of us pay?

Why doesn't he want us to know?

What is Trump hiding?

Damn that guy is that good that he don't pay any sales tax. State or local taxes either?,,

I want his accountants and tax attorneys

Anyone know who they are?

Let's play this game !

Why doesn't trump make his products in America ? Since he complains about biz leaving the us .

Well, she is WEALTHY.

So......

After Hillary's accusations last night about Trump not paying income taxes...and Trump saying that was "smart"...if true....

If there is no income, you don't pay income taxes. That seems pretty obvious.

Instead of blaming Trump, blame the legislators for the tax code that Trump followed.

Hillary can pay as much in taxes as she seems FAIR. She admits she doesn't pay enough. She can remedy that immediately.

Let's play this game !

Why doesn't trump make his products in America ? Since he complains about biz leaving the us .

He is running a business and it would be unethical to the stakeholders for him not to minimize company expenses.

I would have been fine with him manufacturing his clothes in America and those clothes costing more than competitors and his company being at a strategic disadvantage.

It's interesting to relate Trump running a business and Hillary paying taxes on speeches.

Trump says corporate taxes are too high. Hillary says income tax on the wealthy is not high enough.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

So......

Instead of blaming Trump, blame the legislators for the tax code that Trump followed.

Hillary can pay as much in taxes as she seems FAIR. She admits she doesn't pay enough. She can remedy that immediately.
I don't really care which one of them pay income taxes or not.

Every rational person that makes the kind of money Clinton and Trump make, would allow their tax attorneys to take advantage of every loophole possible.

Trump's strategy so far has been "real talk" and owning what he says.

He needs to continue doing that here, by releasing his taxes, then he can resume owning that very real behavior, and it will disarm Clinton.

Trump's campaign is in disarray because they have to constantly manage what kind of "real talk" Trump "should" be doing.

What started out as something sounding very simple to do...which is keep it real...has become immeasurably complex.

Let's play this game !

What manufacturing company's does trump have?

I thought he just owned service company's

Well, she is WEALTHY.

She does pay and she gives to Charity.

Her returns are on line for anyone to see going back 40 years.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

She has so you can stop lying.

Here are her tax returns... [Comms] Tax Returns

Liars like you need to be rounded up and caged.

Let's play this game !

What manufacturing company's does trump have?

I thought he just owned service company's

Trump has his products made in China.

How many Trump products were made overseas? Here's the complete ...

Trump's 'Made in the USA' Spin - FactCheck.org

Fact-checking the Funny Or Die video about Trump-brand products ...

Trump's shirts are made in Bangladesh, Trump suits in Mexico, Trump Vodka in the Netherlands, Trump crystal barware in Slovenia and his cufflinks and ties in China.

I don't think any of tRump's products are made in the USA.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

So......

I don't really care which one of them pay income taxes or not.

Every rational person that makes the kind of money Clinton and Trump make, would allow their tax attorneys to take advantage of every loophole possible.

Trump's strategy so far has been "real talk" and owning what he says.

He needs to continue doing that here, by releasing his taxes, then he can resume owning that very real behavior, and it will disarm Clinton.

Trump's campaign is in disarray because they have to constantly manage what kind of "real talk" Trump "should" be doing.

What started out as something sounding very simple to do...which is keep it real...has become immeasurably complex.

Especially when so many Americans just lap up politicians speaking and saying nothing.

Hillary delivered 5 or 6 canned speeches that were each 2 to 3 minutes last night. She did a good job at delivering her memorized speeches.

Forum List

Back