Why doesn't Hillary pay her "fair share" in taxes? She should lead by example

She says the "WEALTHY" need to pay their "FAIR SHARE" of taxes.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Why doesn't she pay what she wants to make the rest of the "WEALTHY" pay? There is no MAXIMUM tax, only a minimum tax. If she think s the rich don't pay enough, she should pay what she thinks is fair and then tell the rest of the rich to do the same.

She does NOT need congress to pass any laws in order for her to pay more in taxes.

Wouldn't that be a great thing to run on.

She could say, "I am already paying what I think is a fair tax. I am paying 40% of all of my income over $3 million in income tax. Now it's time for the rest of the wealthy to do the right thing and pay higher taxes like I am right now."
She does pay and she gives to Charity.

Her returns are on line for anyone to see going back 40 years.

Yea we know she gives a million dollars to the Clinton foundation

*Cough*

And they give her a million dollars right back

*Cough*

Let's play this game !

Why doesn't trump make his products in America ? Since he complains about biz leaving the us .

What manufacturing company's does trump have?

I thought he just owned service company's

Trump has his products made in China.

How many Trump products were made overseas? Here's the complete ...

Trump's 'Made in the USA' Spin - FactCheck.org

Fact-checking the Funny Or Die video about Trump-brand products ...

Trump's shirts are made in Bangladesh, Trump suits in Mexico, Trump Vodka in the Netherlands, Trump crystal barware in Slovenia and his cufflinks and ties in China.

I don't think any of tRump's products are made in the USA.

I am bored but not that bored so trump puts his name on shit?

And people buy it?

Lmfao a fool made every minute

So where can I get trumps hair piece for Halloween for my blue pit?

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Why doesn't she pay what she wants to make the rest of the "WEALTHY" pay? There is no MAXIMUM tax, only a minimum tax. If she think s the rich don't pay enough, she should pay what she thinks is fair and then tell the rest of the rich to do the same.

She does NOT need congress to pass any laws in order for her to pay more in taxes.

She could say, "I am already paying what I think is a fair tax. I am paying 40% of all of my income over $3 million in income tax. Now it's time for the rest of the wealthy to do the right thing and pay higher taxes like I am right now."

The Clintons paid an effective tax rate of 34.2% in 2015.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

She does pay and she gives to Charity.

Her returns are on line for anyone to see going back 40 years.

Yep, and according to her, she doesn't pay enough.

Well, she can remedy that without an act of Congress.

Let's play this game !

Why doesn't trump make his products in America ? Since he complains about biz leaving the us .

Pretty damn simple you idiot! IT costs more here to manufacture! GEEZ when idiots like you want $15.00 hour across the USA minimum as if ONE size fits all,
that's one problem! Idiots like you I guess don't realize that the cost of living in NY is a lot more then in Mississippi! But idiots like you want the 3 million people
half of which are under 24 who have menial jobs entry level jobs to be replaced by robots! Way to go idiots.

Then when the tie manufacturer in the USA under Obamacare has to consider if he with his 49 workers can afford to hire another worker...BAM!
Obamacare tells him hey you not only under our stupid business destructive policies have to pay $15 minimum wage but now you have to provide health insurance!
Way to discourage American businesses! Way to encourage businesses to move to offshore!
Think about this... Trump and experts say nearly $2 trillion is sitting offshore. Because the USA has the 3rd highest corporate taxes.
Then when you add dividend tax to the corporate tax it is the highest! So hell yes companies move offshore!
But you idiots have NO idea what business expenses are. You idiots see the CEOs making big bucks and you automatically jump to a dumb ass conclusion!
NOT one of you idiots that complain about the CEOs can make 1/1000th of the decisions these people make that affect lives and you bitch and moan making
an ordinary worker who is only interested in a paycheck out to be the poor comparison! Dummies!

So hell yes Trump! Continue to get from offshore till you get to be President and drop taxes to 15%
Till you throw out Obamacare and the nearly $1 trillion a year in business operating expense just to comply with all the rules and regulations.
Stupid ass rules like OSHA...

http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=STANDARDS&p_id=9790
For example are you aware that PER OSHA "water closet" means a toilet facility maintained within a toilet room for the purpose of both defecation and urination and which is flushed with water.
Minimum number of Number of employees water closets
1 to 15.................................................... 1
16 to 35................................................... 2
36 to 55................................................... 3
56 to 80................................................... 4
81 to 110................................................. 5
111 to 150................................................6
Over 150 ..................................................1 for every 40 employees.
So here you are a business with 50 employees and you want to hire 6 more!
Damn... now you have to spend extra money to add one more water closet! WHY?????

Let's play this game !

What manufacturing company's does trump have?

I thought he just owned service company's

Trump has his products made in China.

How many Trump products were made overseas? Here's the complete ...

Trump's 'Made in the USA' Spin - FactCheck.org

Fact-checking the Funny Or Die video about Trump-brand products ...

Trump's shirts are made in Bangladesh, Trump suits in Mexico, Trump Vodka in the Netherlands, Trump crystal barware in Slovenia and his cufflinks and ties in China.

I don't think any of tRump's products are made in the USA.

Of course not and why should he today???? Throw good money to pay higher taxes? Dumb ass!

Well, she is WEALTHY.

ONLY after paying the Clinton foundation $1 million and deducting it from their TAXES!!! Right that is good planning but phony as hell!

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Given that Trump does not pay any taxes, let's start with the Clinton's

Not only do they pay millions a year in taxes, they contribute a great deal of money earned from speaking engagements and books to the Clinton foundation to provide medical care, fight AIDs, fight for women's rights around the globe

Pretty impressive

Well, she is WEALTHY.

What did Trump pay...0?

Well, she is WEALTHY.

So......

After Hillary's accusations last night about Trump not paying income taxes...and Trump saying that was "smart"...if true....

Do you expect me to believe this revelation is pure coincidence?

If there is no income, you don't pay income taxes. That seems pretty obvious.

Instead of blaming Trump, blame the legislators for the tax code that Trump followed.

Hillary can pay as much in taxes as she seems FAIR. She admits she doesn't pay enough. She can remedy that immediately.

We don't know how much in taxes Trump pays or not.

We do know how much Clinton pays.

What is Trump afraid of voters finding out?

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Not only do they pay millions a year in taxes, they contribute a great deal of money earned from speaking engagements and books to the Clinton foundation to provide medical care, fight AIDs, fight for women's rights around the globe

Pretty impressive

Well not when you compare it to the Trump Foundation- that Donald hasn't contributed to for 10 years, but has paid not only for his companies to do business- it has paid for his portraits.

Hmmmmm fighting AIDs or self portraits.

That is the difference between Clinton and Trump.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

ONLY after paying the Clinton foundation $1 million and deducting it from their TAXES!!! Right that is good planning but phony as hell!

Wouldn't it be great if Trump were as transparent as Clinton so we could compare?

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Wouldn't it be great if Trump were as transparent as Clinton so we could compare?

Exactly. Those 33,000 emails that she deleted were actually the people of America's emails.

Plus, a bunch of people on her staff took the 5th.

Deleting emails and pleading the 5th. That's transparency.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Pretty impressive

And yet, according to Hillary, she does not pay her fair share.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Exactly. Those 33,000 emails that she deleted were actually the people of America's emails.

Wouldn't it be great if Trump were as transparent as Clinton and showed Americans his tax returns?

Even Tricky Dick was more transparent than Tricky Trump.

I love this left-wing thinking where "morality" is measured by how much of YOUR money you turn over to the Government.

Trump, not paying any more taxes than he has to, makes him SMART -- not "immoral."

The Clinton's have set an amazing example of what to do with your money. A couple who rose from nothing to the highest office in the world might be tempted to horde their money
But the Clinton's established the Clinton Foundation to provide medical care, AIDS medication, women's education around the world. They have spent not only their personal wealth but a large part of their time to help others

It will be their lasting legacy

The Clinton's have set an amazing example of what to do with your money. A couple who rose from nothing to the highest office in the world might be tempted to horde their money
But the Clinton's established the Clinton Foundation to provide medical care, AIDS medication, women's education around the world. They have spent not only their personal wealth but a large part of their time to help others

Yes, what an amazing example of living off of other people's money.

I love this left-wing thinking where "morality" is measured by how much of YOUR money you turn over to the Government.

Trump, not paying any more taxes than he has to, makes him SMART -- not "immoral."
Why doesn't Trump contribute to charity?
He doesn't even contribute to the Trump Foundation

Yes, what an amazing example of living off of other people's money.
Other people's money as well as their own speaking fees, book royalties to help others

Forum List

Back