Why doesn't Hillary pay her "fair share" in taxes? She should lead by example

I love this left-wing thinking where "morality" is measured by how much of YOUR money you turn over to the Government.

Trump, not paying any more taxes than he has to, makes him SMART -- not "immoral."
Why doesn't Trump contribute to charity?
He doesn't even contribute to the Trump Foundation

Creating jobs for people is far better than handing out charity.

I love this left-wing thinking where "morality" is measured by how much of YOUR money you turn over to the Government.

Trump, not paying any more taxes than he has to, makes him SMART -- not "immoral."
Why doesn't Trump contribute to charity?
He doesn't even contribute to the Trump Foundation

Creating jobs for people is far better than handing out charity.

Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg realized there is more to life than creating personal wealth

Trump hasn't

She says the "WEALTHY" need to pay their "FAIR SHARE" of taxes.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Why doesn't she pay what she wants to make the rest of the "WEALTHY" pay? There is no MAXIMUM tax, only a minimum tax. If she think s the rich don't pay enough, she should pay what she thinks is fair and then tell the rest of the rich to do the same.

She does NOT need congress to pass any laws in order for her to pay more in taxes.

Wouldn't that be a great thing to run on.

She could say, "I am already paying what I think is a fair tax. I am paying 40% of all of my income over $3 million in income tax. Now it's time for the rest of the wealthy to do the right thing and pay higher taxes like I am right now."

The Clintons paid an effective tax rate of 34.2% in 2015.

ONLY after paying the Clinton foundation $1 million and deducting it from their TAXES!!! Right that is good planning but phony as hell!

Why?

Anyone may arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as possible;
he is not bound to choose that pattern which best pays the treasury.
There is not even a patriotic duty to increase one’s taxes.
Over and over again the Courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible.
Everyone does it, rich and poor alike and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands.”
Legendary Judge Learned Hand.
My Top 10 Favorite Quotes About Taxes

She pays plenty of taxes. Maybe not from her slush fund(pays millions for pant suits, billys whores, cigars and IVs).. but actual income..

She's the one saying the wealthy don't pay their fair share. She is wealthy. She is not paying her fair share by her own admission.
She pay what she should like most people. Idiots! She and other Dems want everyone that's rich to pay their fair share, including themselves. DUHHHHHH.

BTW, Zeifman is a proven liar, dumbass.

her and her husband pay nearly 30% in federal income taxes...a year....you can look at her last 25 years of her income taxes...

and Donald?

They don't care. They are dupes who believe the wealthy should not pay any taxes because they are the job creators. I am finally beginning to realize just how dumbed down America has become. It's frightening to say the least.

her and her husband pay nearly 30% in federal income taxes...a year....you can look at her last 25 years of her income taxes...

and Donald?

They don't care. They are dupes who believe the wealthy should not pay any taxes because they are the job creators. I am finally beginning to realize just how dumbed down America has become. It's frightening to say the least.
Finally buy a mirror?

She pays plenty of taxes. Maybe not from her slush fund(pays millions for pant suits, billys whores, cigars and IVs).. but actual income..

She's the one saying the wealthy don't pay their fair share. She is wealthy. She is not paying her fair share by her own admission.
She pay what she should like most people. Idiots! She and other Dems want everyone that's rich to pay their fair share, including themselves. DUHHHHHH.

She says she doesn't pay enough. She can pay more without the law changing

That'd be a drop in the ocean that would change a thing.

But kudos to Hillary for promoting a policy that would personally harm her .

So no argument? Just ridiculous talking points? IDIOT. You believe total crap, like Zeifman bs, dupe..

So how much money did Zeifman get, do you think?

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Why doesn't she pay what she wants to make the rest of the "WEALTHY" pay? There is no MAXIMUM tax, only a minimum tax. If she think s the rich don't pay enough, she should pay what she thinks is fair and then tell the rest of the rich to do the same.

She does NOT need congress to pass any laws in order for her to pay more in taxes.

She could say, "I am already paying what I think is a fair tax. I am paying 40% of all of my income over $3 million in income tax. Now it's time for the rest of the wealthy to do the right thing and pay higher taxes like I am right now."

Since you aren't wealthy you aren't thinking like a wealthy person.

The rich and wealthy (including me) won't do anything unless we're made to do it or it benefits us in some way.

Clinton and Democrats want laws to change to relieve the middle class and poor from paying the majority of taxes in this country.

Clinton could pay more in taxes. Would it relieve the middle class and poor from their tax burden? NO Would it change the minds of the rich and wealthy? NO.

You need to start voting for your own best interest, not my best interest.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

So......

After Hillary's accusations last night about Trump not paying income taxes...and Trump saying that was "smart"...if true....

Do you expect me to believe this revelation is pure coincidence?

If there is no income, you don't pay income taxes. That seems pretty obvious.

Instead of blaming Trump, blame the legislators for the tax code that Trump followed.

Hillary can pay as much in taxes as she seems FAIR. She admits she doesn't pay enough. She can remedy that immediately.
I don't really care which one of them pay income taxes or not.

Every rational person that makes the kind of money Clinton and Trump make, would allow their tax attorneys to take advantage of every loophole possible.

Trump's strategy so far has been "real talk" and owning what he says.

He needs to continue doing that here, by releasing his taxes, then he can resume owning that very real behavior, and it will disarm Clinton.

Trump's campaign is in disarray because they have to constantly manage what kind of "real talk" Trump "should" be doing.

What started out as something sounding very simple to do...which is keep it real...has become immeasurably complex.

Especially when so many Americans just lap up politicians speaking and saying nothing.

Hillary delivered 5 or 6 canned speeches that were each 2 to 3 minutes last night. She did a good job at delivering her memorized speeches.
That's what come from preparation. Sad it went over your head.

Well, she is WEALTHY.

Since you aren't wealthy you aren't thinking like a wealthy person.

The rich and wealthy (including me) won't do anything unless we're made to do it or it benefits us in some way.

Clinton and Democrats want laws to change to relieve the middle class and poor from paying the majority of taxes in this country.

Clinton could pay more in taxes. Would it relieve the middle class and poor from their tax burden? NO Would it change the minds of the rich and wealthy? NO.

You need to start voting for your own best interest, not my best interest.
Or the interest of the country. It's painfully obvious the bloated rich need to pay more so the middle class can get some help- and the country. Except for the dupes of the greedy idiot GOP rich.....

Forum List

Back