Why doesnt Hollywood more more black movies?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Because your movies suck. The garbage that appeals to the black community simply doesnt meet the higher standards of the rest of the country. For the record, it isnt your skin color that makes you suck, its your culture. You should change it immediately and be awesome like the rest of us, then maybe youll make movies worth watching that are actually worthy of awards.

“SuperFly” Is A Box Office Bomb & It Deserved To Be (Strong Language)

They could remake Shaft....again......and again......and again.....:highfive:

Meanwhile, back in reality….
Black Panther broke box office records as I recall
Get Out was a landmark film who’s director won an Oscar

Both had black lead actors while Get Out had a black director.

2218431.jpg

I didn't go to see that movie, nor was I interested in doing so.

With that said, how is this one bombed black movie any different than the gazillion white movies that's bombs over these many years?

With that said, how is this one bombed black movie any different than the gazillion white movies that's bombs over these many years?

Are you trying to confuse the bigot?

A movie made by a white owned studio, produced by white producers, who made it their personal endeavor to create a successful black movie. :laugh:

Because your movies suck. The garbage that appeals to the black community simply doesnt meet the higher standards of the rest of the country. For the record, it isnt your skin color that makes you suck, its your culture. You should change it immediately and be awesome like the rest of us, then maybe youll make movies worth watching that are actually worthy of awards.

WOW...I am as WASP as it gets (probably more WASP than you)...and this is the stupidest, MOST racist post I have read in some time.

And who the hell are you talking to? Yourself? The TV? Your pet cockroach named 'Cocky'?

Please, please, please...go back on your meds. And if you never started on them....go to a doc/shrink and get some. You are not just out to lunch...you are out to every meal of the day.

because almost all black movies bomb. Who paid money to see this trash?

Uncle_Drew_poster.png

WOW...I am as WASP as it gets (probably more WASP than you)...and this is the stupidest, MOST racist post I have read in some time.

And who the hell are you talking to? Yourself? The TV? Your pet cockroach named 'Cocky'?

Please, please, please...go back on your meds. And if you never started on them....go to a doc/shrink and get some. You are not just out to lunch...you are out to every meal of the day.
Racist? No, this has nothing to do with race. Dont confuse race with culture. All races are created equal, but cultures arent.

because almost all black movies bomb. Who paid money to see this trash?

Uncle_Drew_poster.png

Another stupid comment. For you to accurately say that...you would have had to have seen almost all 'black' movies. And judging by your INCREDIBLE degree of racism...I highly doubt you have seen even 5% of them.

Black Panther broke box office records, because white Marvel Fans had to go see it to keep up on what is going on in the universe, and are used to liberal anti-white racism to the point that it did not drive them away.

Meanwhile the blacks went back again and again for the Black Supremacy pandering.

That movie could have been a good thing, easily, instead it was divisive as hell.

Forum List

Back