🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Donald Trump is Worse Than Hitler

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
It’s become common in recent months, during this long national nightmare of a presidential race, for people to compare Donald Trump to Hitler. Noam Chomsky did it, Louis C.K. did it, and so did several Mexican politicians, and if you do a Google search for “Trump is Hitler,” you get 27.4 million results. But despite their shared penchant for demagoguery and racist rhetoric, it’s not entirely fair to compare Trump to Hitler. Because if you really look at a point-by-point breakdown of Trump vs. Hitler, in a lot of important ways, Trump is actually WORSE than Hitler.

COMPARISONS: Why Donald Trump is Worse Than Hitler

Wow, I never looked at it quite like that. Trump really is worse than Hitler.

And Hitler is better than hillary. See Hitler, hillary. Both start with an HI. Coincidence? Not hardly.

Wrong, you sniveling, Injun dummy: the muslims you fellate are the REAL Nazis because Pisslam is the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating, murderous, mass-child-fucking, HATE IDEOLOGY DEATH CULT of all time. This "white devil" would take your defective-immune-system, crybaby Indian race more seriously if any of you had enough brains to crawl out of your bottle from longer than 5 minutes. You primitive, sub-literate, backwards race. I'm GLAD we "white devils" removed you to create a more advanced society. Now go get drunk and do your silly Indian rain dance.

Um, how many people has Trump hurt? I lost my last job because Obama was helping the poor and us older folks got screwed. Obama. Trump talks shit. He hasn't hurt me. I could see myself voting for him if it means shutting down know it all liberals jerks. Man I despise Trump.

Trump has spent decades doing business deals around the world and HASN'T KILLED A SINGLE PERSON, you dumb, liberal, cancer-deserving traitor-pigs. While the Hillary sow is the biggest war-hawk in the US gov't.! That bitch has contributed to thousands of deaths and never met a war she didn't like.

It’s become common in recent months, during this long national nightmare of a presidential race, for people to compare Donald Trump to Hitler. Noam Chomsky did it, Louis C.K. did it, and so did several Mexican politicians, and if you do a Google search for “Trump is Hitler,” you get 27.4 million results. But despite their shared penchant for demagoguery and racist rhetoric, it’s not entirely fair to compare Trump to Hitler. Because if you really look at a point-by-point breakdown of Trump vs. Hitler, in a lot of important ways, Trump is actually WORSE than Hitler.

You continue to be one sick puppy!

'PEOPLE' don't compare Trump to Hitler...retardted, f*ing hate-filled, ignorant liberals who know nothing of history, of the holicaust, do.

Trump has spent decades doing business deals around the world and HASN'T KILLED A SINGLE PERSON, you dumb, liberal, cancer-deserving traitor-pigs. While the Hillary sow is the biggest war-hawk in the US gov't.! That bitch has contributed to thousands of deaths and never met a war she didn't like.
Hillary like obama prefers to kill Americans.

Hitler, for all that he was a madman intended to benefit Germany. He restructured the mark and restored faith in the country. Hillary makes no bones about hating Americans and being in politics only to benefit herself.

Forum List

Back