🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Donald Trump is Worse Than Hitler

I've heard that a squad of journalists and investigators have been dispatched to Germany to learn more about Trump's background and ancestors - and any connections they may have had to Hitler and his Nazis. Should be interesting...

I've heard that a squad of journalists and investigators have been dispatched to Germany to learn more about Trump's background and ancestors - and any connections they may have had to Hitler and his Nazis. Should be interesting...

You're so full of shit ya stink.

Why Donald Trump is worse than Hitler

NaziCons have cried "wolf"

NaziCons owe the Clintons

The more the Democrat fanatics lose, the more they tend to panic, call Republicans Nazis, invoke Hitler, etc.

The pattern is becoming more and more obvious as we proceed through the 2016 campaign season.

Last edited:
It’s become common in recent months, during this long national nightmare of a presidential race, for people to compare Donald Trump to Hitler. Noam Chomsky did it, Louis C.K. did it, and so did several Mexican politicians, and if you do a Google search for “Trump is Hitler,” you get 27.4 million results. But despite their shared penchant for demagoguery and racist rhetoric, it’s not entirely fair to compare Trump to Hitler. Because if you really look at a point-by-point breakdown of Trump vs. Hitler, in a lot of important ways, Trump is actually WORSE than Hitler.

COMPARISONS: Why Donald Trump is Worse Than Hitler

Wow, I never looked at it quite like that. Trump really is worse than Hitler.
Trump is not worse than Adolf.

Trump is imitating Adolf however.

I guess he needs a role model for his new job of public speaking.

It’s become common in recent months, during this long national nightmare of a presidential race, for people to compare Donald Trump to Hitler. Noam Chomsky did it, Louis C.K. did it, and so did several Mexican politicians, and if you do a Google search for “Trump is Hitler,” you get 27.4 million results. But despite their shared penchant for demagoguery and racist rhetoric, it’s not entirely fair to compare Trump to Hitler. Because if you really look at a point-by-point breakdown of Trump vs. Hitler, in a lot of important ways, Trump is actually WORSE than Hitler.

You leftists are all morons, Trump is no Hitler.

And for you Millennial morons, go Google Mussolini so you know who this is.
image.jpeg

cc371495b4b105acec0a3afd5de62e6d.jpg

as vile as the donald is... he is not worse than hitler. you'd have to let me know when he's responsible for 11 million deaths in order for him to have that distinction.

IT's true. Hitler didn't sell off national assets, like Trump will.

You mean like how your hitlery sold off our uranium?

Gee....
hitler didn't though.

Hitlery would have sold it to hilter though...

only rightwingnut hacks would liken hillary clinton to hitler.

are you that stupid or just think you're amusing?

I find you left wing nut job fascists very entertaining...I am just trying to get along and you come along an jackboot me...:lol:

IT's true. Hitler didn't sell off national assets, like Trump will.

Gee....
hitler didn't though.

I find you left wing nut job fascists very entertaining...I am just trying to get along and you come along an jackboot me...:lol:

do you now? first you'd have to be intelligent, educated and rational before anyone gives a flying about what you "Find".

now run along little boy.

image.jpeg

Gee....
hitler didn't though.

do you now? first you'd have to be intelligent, educated and rational before anyone gives a flying about what you "Find".

now run along little boy.

At least we know where you stand you little fascist tool...

Forum List

Back