🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't Joe Arpaio, Orly Taitz, And Mike Zullo use the birther smoking gun?

Obama only said that so he could get a break on his tuition at College (exchange student!!)

If so - then that is the crime of fraud.

Well, it's NOT so. Anyone that ever went to college knows that foreign students pay a HIGHER tuition. This is Harvard, for fuck's sake. Why would Harvard need to bribe exchange students?

Hey einstein. Foreign students have an easier time getting scholarships. Harvard loves diversity, at least for black africans. White yurpeens that come here have to pay for everything.

If so - then that is the crime of fraud.

Well, it's NOT so. Anyone that ever went to college knows that foreign students pay a HIGHER tuition. This is Harvard, for fuck's sake. Why would Harvard need to bribe exchange students?

Hey einstein. Foreign students have an easier time getting scholarships. Harvard loves diversity, at least for black africans. White yurpeens that come here have to pay for everything.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Now listen slowly, do you see the below clip from the 1991 Harvard yearbook?

Harvard%2BLaw%2BReview%2B1991%2BYear%2BBook.%2BBarack%2BObama%2527s%2Boriginal%2Bentry.%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Snopes.com has this to say about it!

Promotional Booklet

Claim: A 1991 literary client list booklet listed Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

content-divider.gif
green.gif
TRUE

Read more at snopes.com: Promotional Booklet

there is no birfer smoking gun. just conspiracy theory idiocy...

sorry to disappoint. :cuckoo:

and orly ijit is probably still trying to save up the money to pay her fines for bringing frivolous law suits

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting you're a paid govt shill.

What she says is true -

No facts, just conspiracy silliness.

Post some facts.

Provable facts.

:eusa_whistle:

Prove it.

Harvard%2BLaw%2BReview%2B1991%2BYear%2BBook.%2BBarack%2BObama%2527s%2Boriginal%2Bentry.%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Promotional Booklet

Claim: A 1991 literary client list booklet listed Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

content-divider.gif
green.gif
TRUE

Look again.

Snopes says the booklet is real.

It does not say its factual.

Even if it is factual, he's still a citizen.

How many times do we have to repeat this?

the point is obama MUST have told the agency he was born in kenya. Why did he do that?

Prove it.

Promotional Booklet

content-divider.gif
green.gif
TRUE

Not that, you dope. The claim that white euromites pay less than minority euromites.

the point is obama MUST have told the agency he was born in kenya. Why did he do that?

That's what you say. This is what the person who typed up the pamphlet you're citing says:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

So the woman who edited the very pamphlet you're citing indicates it was a fact checking error on her part and there was never any information given to the literary agency by Obama that suggests in anyway that he was born in Kenya

You say 'uh-uh'.

Why would I ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you? Wouldn't she know far more about the process, having worked for Obama's literary agency and editing the very pamphlet you're citing?

Prove it.

Promotional Booklet

content-divider.gif
green.gif
TRUE

You are aware that a literary client booklet is not the Harvard Law Review "Yearbook", right?

Last edited:
You are aware that a literary client booklet is not the Harvard Law Review "Yearbook", right?

It really doesn't seem that he does.

Prove it.

Promotional Booklet

content-divider.gif
green.gif
TRUE

In fact, it's probably MORE IMPORTANT as what client would even think about looking in a YEARBOOK when thinking of doing business?

So since there is a strong connection between Oboma and the ad firm, if would behove the ad firm, to make up a plausible denial excuse, wouldn't you think?....It's not like my hard drive crashed and all my e-mail for over 2 years is gone, believable!

Last edited:
In fact, it's probably MORE IMPORTANT as what client would even think about looking in a YEARBOOK when thinking of doing business?

Once again, the above picture is not of any Harvard Yearbook. That's completely imaginary. Its a picture from a literary pamphlet from 1991.

And before you reply, please realize that the picture you've offered is not from any Harvard Year book. Then consider that the picture you've offered is not from any Harvard Year book.

And of course, the picture you've offered is not from any Harvard Yearbook.

Are you clear on that?

So since there is a strong connection between Oboma and the law firm, if would behove the law firm, to make up a plausible denial excuse, wouldn't you think?....It's not like my hard drive crashed and all my e-mail for over 2 years is gone, believable!

What 'law firm' are you referring to? Your post makes no mention of any such law firm. Instead, you offered us a picture of a pamphlet from literary agency. A company that represents authors who are trying to sell books.

Once again, the above picture is not of any Harvard Yearbook. That's completely imaginary. Its a picture from a literary pamphlet from 1991.

And before you reply, please realize that the picture you've offered is not from any Harvard Year book. Then consider that the picture you've offered is not from any Harvard Year book.

And of course, the picture you've offered is not from any Harvard Yearbook.

Are you clear on that?

So since there is a strong connection between Oboma and the law firm, if would behove the law firm, to make up a plausible denial excuse, wouldn't you think?....It's not like my hard drive crashed and all my e-mail for over 2 years is gone, believable!
What 'law firm' are you referring to? Your post makes no mention of any such law firm. Instead, you offered us a picture of a pamphlet from literary agency. A company that represents authors who are trying to sell books.

I misspoke as I quickly looked at Dystel & Goderich agency, and related it back to a law firm....sue me!... Did you get so upset when the Obomanation said he had been to 57 states, or perhaps, you can keep your health care...PERIOD??

And as I stated in plain English, what client looking at Obuma as a literary source would look at his college yearbook, instead of looking at that HANDY PAMPHLET, that surely no one would have made a mistake on over several years of circulation without editing for facts!

You child, can't read or understand the written word!

Last edited:
I misspoke as I quickly looked at Dystel & Goderich agency, and related it back to a law firm....sue me!... Did you get so upset when the Obomanation said he had been to 57 states, or perhaps, you can keep your health care...PERIOD??

You didn't 'misspeak'. You read the title of your picture and repeated a baseless conspiracy without fact checking any of it. Which is startlingly common among those forwarding the birther argument.

Regardless, we're on the same page now: the picture is a 1991 pamphlet created by Obama's literary agency.

And as I stated in plain English, what client looking at Obuma as a literary source would look at his college yearbook, instead of looking at that HANDY PAMPHLET, that surely no one would have made a mistake on over several years of circulation without editing for facts!

That gibberish is 'plain english'? What client would look to Obama as a 'literary source'. Is that your word for plain english word of 'author'?

What relevance would Obama's year book have with with anything we're discussing? If none, then why do you keep bringing it up?

As for the pamphlet, here's the woman working for Dystel and Goderich who edited it:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

With the NY Times identifying Obama as being born in Hawaii.....in 1990:

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

Now why would we ignore the woman who edited the very pamphlet you cited, AND the NY Times....and instead believe you?

You didn't 'misspeak'. You read the title of your picture and repeated a baseless conspiracy without fact checking any of it. Which is startlingly common among those forwarding the birther argument.

Regardless, we're on the same page now: the picture is a 1991 pamphlet created by Obama's literary agency.

That gibberish is 'plain english'? What client would look to Obama as a 'literary source'. Is that your word for plain english word of 'author'?

What relevance would Obama's year book have with with anything we're discussing? If none, then why do you keep bringing it up?

As for the pamphlet, here's the woman working for Dystel and Goderich who edited it:

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Now why would we ignore the woman who edited the very pamphlet you cited, AND the NY Times....and instead believe you?

You know what is really nice about being here?...We can watch a newbie OCD over minutia, such as you do, laugh at it, and let you rant all you want! But I'm glad to see we have a new subversive, because the way you morons are falling, we won't have anyone to entertain us! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

BUT, you do sound suspiciously like Rep Frog Boy II sock! :badgrin:

Last edited:

That's what you say. This is what the person who typed up the pamphlet you're citing says:

So the woman who edited the very pamphlet you're citing indicates it was a fact checking error on her part and there was never any information given to the literary agency by Obama that suggests in anyway that he was born in Kenya

You say 'uh-uh'.

Why would I ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you? Wouldn't she know far more about the process, having worked for Obama's literary agency and editing the very pamphlet you're citing?

Thanks. I was about to post this but really, it won't make any difference. It doesn't match what he/they want to believe so it may as well not exist.

Just like the fact that he could have been born on the moon and still be an American citizen because his mother was.

You know what is really nice about being here?...We can watch a newbie OCD over minutia, such as you do, laugh at it, and let you rant all you want! But I'm glad to see we have a new subversive, because the way you morons are falling, we won't have anyone to entertain us! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

BUT, you do sound suspiciously like Rep Frog Boy II sock! :badgrin:

[MENTION=49869]Skylar[/MENTION] ... Vigilante is right. Its okay for him to latch on to utter nonsense and swear its fact but if you post fact, you're "a newbie OCD over minutia".

And, he can repeat this crap for days and days on end, never tiring, never bothering with facts.

Skylar, welcome to the board but my advice is to give up trying to talk like an adult. With some posters, it just doesn't work.

You say 'uh-uh'.

Thanks. I was about to post this but really, it won't make any difference. It doesn't match what he/they want to believe so it may as well not exist.

Just like the fact that he could have been born on the moon and still be an American citizen because his mother was.

Even when it's plainly written, and approved by the FIRST CONGRESS in 1790 you fucking morons continue to make up your own definition of NATURAL BORN CITIZEN..... You subversives are pathetic!

1stuscongressnaturalborncitizens.jpg

th

Last edited:

According to the laws at the time, mommy was too young to confer citizenship on her son if he was born outside america. Do some research next time before running your mouth.

Forum List

Back