🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't Joe Arpaio, Orly Taitz, And Mike Zullo use the birther smoking gun?

As with the Hobby Lobby decision, that was a narrow decision and has not been contested again... or perhaps you have those citations?

Do you deny the above citation regarding natural born status as coming from the USSC majority ruling on the Wong Kim Ark decision?

If no, then the issue is settled.

See post #56!

So you don't deny it. Then you're simply ignoring the USSC. And your willful ignorance has zero impact on Obama's eligibility.

So what else have you got?

IF he was a REAL AMERICAN, wouldn't any of you pond scum think he'd do something about this, after rescuing a traitor?

Laughing.......time for another red herring! I take it your 'natural born' nonsense isn't working out so well for you.

IF he was a REAL AMERICAN, wouldn't any of you pond scum think he'd do something about this, after rescuing a traitor?

Laughing.......time for another red herring! I take it your 'natural born' nonsense isn't working out so well for you.

I see you have NOTHING to hang your hat on when ASKED...pathetic little child! Unfortunately the feckless republicans are afraid of having a BLACK MAN impeached!....I can't understand why, if the blacks are pissed over that, so what, they wouldn't vote Republican as the stats show in 2008 and 2012!:badgrin:

I see you have NOTHING to hang your hat on when ASKED...pathetic little child! Unfortunately the feckless republicans are afraid of having a BLACK MAN impeached!....I can't understand why, if the blacks are pissed over that, so what, they wouldn't vote Republican as the stats show in 2008 and 2012!:badgrin:

A marine held in Mexico means that Obama isn't a natural born citizen?

Could you explain that using, say, the law. Rather than your own imagination.

Show us a court ruling that indicates as much, for example. Because from where I'm sitting it looks like you're absolutely desperate to change the topic.

If your claims regarding natural born citizenship had merit, you wouldn't need to so obviously abandon them.

A marine held in Mexico means that Obama isn't a natural born citizen?

Could you explain that using, say, the law. Rather than your own imagination.

Show us a court ruling that indicates as much, for example. Because from where I'm sitting it looks like you're absolutely desperate to change the topic.

If your claims regarding natural born citizenship had merit, you wouldn't need to so obviously abandon them.

Simple logic that an American president, wouldn't let an innocent marine linger in a Mexican jail, when a single phone call to the above President of Mexico should free him. Even Clinton and Carter wouldn't stand for that.

Now show me some SCOTUS decisions EXPLICITLY RULING on the natural born citizenship! What aspects of one decision does not make any or all others exactly the same, all are judged on the specifics of each case.

5539409507_d6fa013f0c_z.jpg

So why did he tell his literary agency he was born in Kenya?

I speak of the breitbart.com story released in 2012 that Obozo's own literary agency Acton & Dystel for years published a brochure that said O was born in Kenya. When the story broke even the company admitted it was true though they claimed it was an honest mistake as if everyone assumes all blacks are born in kenya. Obama MUST have told them he was born in kenya.

Anyway - the big 3 birthers never talk about this and i have to think obozo has paid them off.

Dude, give it up - anyone with any common sense already has.

I speak of the breitbart.com story released in 2012 that Obozo's own literary agency Acton & Dystel for years published a brochure that said O was born in Kenya. When the story broke even the company admitted it was true though they claimed it was an honest mistake as if everyone assumes all blacks are born in kenya. Obama MUST have told them he was born in kenya.

Anyway - the big 3 birthers never talk about this and i have to think obozo has paid them off.

Yeah... "dude"... it's been like, awhile now and he's gotten away with it, so "dude"... like my friends like same the same thing, "dude."

He was born in Kenya, and everything he's released has been proven to be garbage, but no one will touch him because he's the grand first black president, and no one wants to soil history with bad things written about him... like he had to be arrested and tried for TREASON.

Everyone knows it, the odumbobots know it and laugh all the while they deny it, and the political right in Washington know he's a fraud but have dug themselves such a hole denying it that they also have to pretend otherwise now. It's the world's most well known secret.

Yeah... "dude"... it's been like, awhile now and he's gotten away with it, so "dude"... like my friends like same the same thing, "dude."

He was born in Kenya, and everything he's released has been proven to be garbage, but no one will touch him because he's the grand first black president, and no one wants to soil history with bad things written about him... like he had to be arrested and tried for TREASON.

Everyone knows it, the odumbobots know it and laugh all the while they deny it, and the political right in Washington know he's a fraud but have dug themselves such a hole denying it that they also have to pretend otherwise now. It's the world's most well known secret.

Right! Let's impeach him, then ... DUDE!

Garbage, eh? The hospital already told us that he was born there, then they released a copy of his actual long form BC.

I realize that some nincompoop thinks that it was odd that there were "layers" to Obama's BC, but Adobe actually debunked that pile of horse crap.

To some people, there is no amount of proof that will ever change their mind.

007 Negged for just posting one incredibly fucking stupid post.

007 is just so certain that Obama was born in Kenya - that he negged me!

Fucking hilarious!

"Dude" you have got issues! Any REALLY STUPID PEOPLE still believe the birther crap!

Last edited:
Garbage, eh? The hospital already told us that he was born there, then they released a copy of his actual long form BC.

I realize that some nincompoop thinks that it was odd that there were "layers" to Obama's BC, but Adobe actually debunked that pile of horse crap.

My God man... either you really are one dumb mother fucker, or you're getting into this issue without reading a damn thing about it. Well, yeah, I guess anyone that drives a cab for a living really must be uneducated, or they'd have a job that actually required you know something.

The kenyan himself claimed he was born in TWO different hospitals in Hawaii, and then had to pick one to stick to for his story. Two, there is NO ONE, repeat, NO ONE at ANY hospital that recalls giving birth to one Barack Hussein Obama. Third, both digital creations he's released online as proof of his birth have been debunked as poor, pathetic, amateurish creations forged in Adobe Illustrator. What your stupid, uneducated bubble head fails to realize is, the kenyan claimed the last forgery was a "SCAN" of his REAL certificate of birth, and NOTHING could be further from the truth. A "SCAN" does NOT have LAYERS. Layers that include fonts not found on any other CofB from that time period, not to mention the date they forged onto this digital creation is after a pair of twins that would have been born after him. The evidence that obama is lying is a virtual MOUNTAIN, so when some MORON like you comes along and thinks he's going to convince someone you know what you're talking when it's painfully obvious you know NOTHING and are just talking out your ASS, all we can do is laugh at your fucking ignorant bull shit.

Last edited:

Right! Let's impeach him, then ... DUDE!

You've finally posted something worthwhile.....

Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said the spike in illegal border crossings is another reason to impeach President Obama.
"Enough is enough of the years of abuse from this president," Palin wrote on the Brietbart website. "His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, 'no mas.'"

The former Alaska governor, picked by Republican presidential nominee John McCain to be his running mate in 2008, also protested the federal debt, health care, executive orders and "unsustainably generous welfare-state programs" in a litany of complaints against Obama.

"President Obama's rewarding of lawlessness, including his own, is the foundational problem here. It's not going to get better, and in fact irreparable harm can be done in this lame-duck term as he continues to make up his own laws as he goes along," Palin writes.

She adds: "It's time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment."

While the Republican-run House, in theory, has the numbers to vote for impeachment, it is impossible to imagine that the Democratic-run Senate would take up such a matter.

Palin calls for Obama's impeachment

My God man... either you really are one dumb mother fucker, or you're getting into this issue without reading a damn thing about it. Well, yeah, I guess anyone that drives a cab for a living really must be uneducated, or they'd have a job that actually required you know something.

The kenyan himself claimed he was born in TWO different hospitals in Hawaii, and then had to pick one to stick to for his story. Two, there is NO ONE, repeat, NO ONE at ANY hospital that recalls giving birth to one Barack Hussein Obama. Third, both digital creations he's released online as proof of his birth have been debunked as poor, pathetic, amateurish creations forged in Adobe Illustrator. What your stupid, uneducated bubble head fails to realize is, the kenyan claimed the last forgery was a "SCAN" of his REAL certificate of birth, and NOTHING could be further from the truth. A "SCAN" does NOT have LAYERS. Layers that include fonts not found on any other CofB from that time period, not to mention the date they forged onto this digital creation is after a pair of twins that would have been born after him. The evidence that obama is lying is a virtual MOUNTAIN, so when some MORON like you comes along and thinks he's going to convince someone you know what you're talking when it's painfully obvious you know NOTHING and are just talking out your ASS, all we can do is laugh at your fucking ignorant bull shit.

You are a complete douchbag to neg me for having an opinion about this! :lol:

So, I don't agree with you (because you are so wrong that your wrong has a different zip code) and you just can't stand this so much that you, instead of just refuting it, neg me!

Too funny ... coward!

Tell us again how Obama gave us a "scan" and that scan's don't have layers! You're too stupid, quite obviously to understand that Adobe has already, long ago, issued a statement about this and has unequivocally stated it to be true!!!

It didn’t take long for some of President Obama’s doubters to claim the long-awaited birth certificate posted online by the White House on Wednesday had been altered or might be a fake.

But a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.

But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

“When you open it in Illustrator it looks like layers, but it doesn’t look like someone built it from scratch. If someone made a fake it wouldn’t look like this,” he said.“Some scanning software is trying to separate the background and the text and splitting element into layers and parts of layers.”

Tremblay also said that during the scanning process, instances where the software was unable to separate text fully from background led to the creation of a separate layer within the document. This could be places where a signature runs over the line of background, or typed characters touch the internal border of the document.

“I know that you can scan a document from a scanner most of the time it will appear as one piece, but that doesn’t mean that there’s no software that’s doing this kind of stuff,” he said, adding that it’s really quite common.

“I’d be more afraid it’d be fake if it was one in piece. It would be harder to check if it’s a good one if it’s a fake,” Tremblay said.

Oh, but the GREAT 007 knows much more about Adobe than Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert.

Un-flipping-real!

And about his doctor who delivered him - he died in 2003!!!! How on earth could he possibly have remembered Obama when he died:

1 Before the birther scandal

2 Before Obama even ran for president?

Right-Wing Claims That Family Of Obama's Birth Doc Should Have Known He Delivered Obama Undermined By Fact That Doctor Died In 2003. Contrary to Bolling's suggestion that it was odd that the family of Obama's birth doctor didn't know that he had delivered the president, the doctor in question died in 2003, when Obama was a little-known state senator from Illinois.

(Scratches head)

... And you claim that I don't know jack??? Seriously! Get your head out of your ass!!!

Oh, I would like a ruling on your misuse of the rep system for this one.

Once again, thank you for PROVING how little regard you have for the truth.

Last edited:
[MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION]

Here is some more debunking of your STUPID assertion that Obama was born in Kenya:

The former Kapi'olani Maternity Home became the Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (where Barack Obama was born) in 1931, and it retained that appellation until 1971, when its name was shortened to Kapi'olani Hospital. The Kauikeolani Children's Hospital (where Barack Obama was not born) was a separate entity which merged with the Kapi'olani Hospital in 1978 to become the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children.

Read more at snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

John Woodman, author of Is Barack Obama's Birth Certificate a Fraud?: A Computer Guy Examines The Evidence for Forgery, also debunked the "layers" argument in a series of videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc3b8xVJStU]Obama Birth Certificate: Fake, Fraud or Genuine? -- the EXPERT Evaluation -- Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yP6Ji97dgQ]Obama Birth Certificate -- EXPERT Eval Part 2: Mystery of the Strange Layers - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gonqc2Oxj-c]Obama Birth Certificate -- EXPERT Eval Part 3: Mystery of the Strange Layers Continued - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZTgtzK77A]Obama Birth Certificate -- EXPERT Eval Part 4 - Mystery of the Strange Layers - Conclusion - YouTube[/ame]

The March "Cold Case Posse" investigation of Barack Obama's birth certificate conducted by Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio produced no new evidence demonstrating that document to be a forgery; that entity's report by Mara Zebest simply recycled old arguments that had long since been thoroughly debunked in detail. Likewise, a July 2012 announcement from Sheriff Arpaio repeated more rumors that had already been debunked.

Guess you are too busy going through the entire internet in order to find someone who will agree with you ... again.

:lol:

Go ahead, I'll wait.

About the twins that you mentioned:

11. The Nordyke births occurred the day AFTER the Nordyke births. Why aren’t their certificate numbers AFTER his also? I smell a rat.

World Net Daily speculates that stacks of forms were placed in different places. One Freeper likened it to a checkbook. There are groups of forms, number (for example) 1-24 and 25-49. When you can't find the 1-24 checks, you use the 25-49 ones.

Actually, this is the kind of minor discrepancy that's actually a pretty good argument FOR legitimacy.

Most forgers would probably iron out such little wrinkles.

Real life is seldom 100% straightforward. Offices have 2 or 3 different people who fill out certificates, and there's a bit of variation in how things are done. Someone rips off a small stack of forms and puts them in one place, or hands them to one person, another small stack of forms goes somewhere else. A piece of paper sits on someone's desk for a day instead of being filled out immediately. When it's filled out, they use yesterday's date stamp, then notice later that they need to change the date.

There are probably a hundred different ways for minor variations to take place. The people who do the work are ordinary people. Sally, who didn't do that well in school but landed a job with the state. Bill, who's going through a divorce and doesn't really care that much about doing a good job right now.

Nobody thinks it will ever be, or even seem, important, to anyone. In 299,000,000 cases out of 300,000,000, they're right.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2711660/posts

Last edited:
My favorite part is where the Magic Kenyan flew half way around the world, planted two birth announcements in two different newspapers and then flew back to Kenya in time to be born.

And of course, never mind where he was born. Fact is, his momma was a US citizen. End of story.

But, back to the OP - Why don't Arpaio (and Trump) make public the proof they said they had and said they would? Hmmm?

My favorite part is where the Magic Kenyan flew half way around the world, planted two birth announcements in two different newspapers and then flew back to Kenya in time to be born.

And of course, never mind where he was born. Fact is, his momma was a US citizen. End of story.

But, back to the OP - Why don't Arpaio (and Trump) make public the proof they said they had and said they would? Hmmm?

I imagine that his GRANDPARENTS that lived in Hawaii did that....but LOGIC was never a strong suit of yours!:cuckoo:

Arpaio did, look at it on Youtube!:badgrin::badgrin:

I imagine that his GRANDPARENTS that lived in Hawaii did that....but LOGIC was never a strong suit of yours!:cuckoo:

Right! They went through all that bloody trouble, because they just KNEW he was going to be president ... some day!

That's utter speculation on Arpaio's part. Can he prove this? Of course not. He can't, because the whole thing is a farce - it was from the git.

Time to let go of this stuff and start moving forward; unless of course, we are going backwards?

Last edited:

You can "IMAGINE" anything you want but I'll stay with the FACTS, according to the Health Department who stated it was their responsibility to place birth announcements.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back