Why don't liberals support the protests in Iran?! Because they're not really feminists & pro-LGBT!

Who is not supporting them ? Another con thread based on a fallacy.

If anything it was cons who condemned Arab spring uprisings. Now you are cool with them?

• Banned

If anything it was cons who condemned Arab spring uprisings. Now you are cool with them?

Mr Obama did not support them in 2009 & isnt supporting them now. President Trump is strongly supporting them. one is a leader, the other isnt!

Mr Obama did not support them in 2009 & isnt supporting them now. President Trump is strongly supporting them. one is a leader, the other isnt!
Words is all you get from Trump....Words they can't use to throw off oppression...Damn Dotard..

• Banned

Words is all you get from Trump....Words they can't use to throw off oppression...Damn Dotard..

Martin Luther King's I Have A Dream Speech is JUST WORDS?!

JUST WORDS?!

• Banned

So you found one guy, oh my!

Crooked Hillary said "the regime should find solutions for the people" so she supports the regime.

i could give examples all day!

Martin Luther King's I Have A Dream Speech is JUST WORDS?!

JUST WORDS?!
And it still didn't help the Iranians in rebellion...

Crooked Hillary said "the regime should find solutions for the people" so she supports the regime.

She isn't a liberal, she's a megalomaniac..

Why don't liberals support the protests in Iran?! Because they're not really feminists & pro-LGBT!

What obliges U.S. Liberals to support or oppose protests happening in any nation other than the U.S?

Do people espousing the "America first" doctrine give a damn about anything going on in other nations, much less the plight of common citizens in them?

This is not 2009....this is 2018....and show any comment or action by Former President Obama today which shows he, a private citizen, is not supporting the protests.

Actually this isn't fully accurate, Trump has sent weapons to the Ukraine, upsetting Russia. Obama once again refused to arm the Ukraines in their fight against Mother Russia.

Sounds like H. Clinton is supporting the protests.....you still haven't provided any names yet. Fail on your part.

Sounds like H. Clinton is supporting the protests.....you still haven't provided any names yet. Fail on your part.

Obama, Hillary, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ben Rhodes...that's right off the top of my head

even the NYT agrees with me!

Opinion | The Worst Thing for Iran’s Protesters? U.S. Silence

The protesters are complaining that lifting the sanctions didn't help them enough.

Rightwingers want to put the sanctions back on.

Now think about that when you hear these RW'ers pretending to support the protesters.

Obama, Hillary, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ben Rhodes...that's right off the top of my head
How is Jimmah against the uprising?

LOL, this thread puts you at risk of being suspended from the Society of Trolls.

Forum List

Back