Why don’t Mexicrat politicians buy homes in ghettos and barrios?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
You know, since their preference is to live among illegals, barely legals, the underclass and the like?
Are their motives disingenuous?

I used to ! I didn't care for people eating hotdog bites out of the trash so I left DC for Florida

Do YOU live in a ghetto?

Not even close my friend.
So why do you expect others to?

I don’t expect anybody decent to prefer to live among degenerates, lowlifes and illegals....Are you missing a piece of the puzzle...do you need to be enlightened? Mexicrats have been pushing illegal aliens in the laps of American taxpayers for years yet is doesn’t appear that any of them actually want to live among them. One would think they must believe we are a better place with them here...no?

Dems know what kind of scum they have allowed to sneak into out cities...they don't want to get anywhere near MS13.....

Do YOU live in a ghetto?

You didn't know about BL?

He is one of the few millionaires that spend their days on political forums making racist post.

I have an axe to grind and lots of spare time...I’m surprised you noticed how often I’m here...you know, considering you have twice the number of posts in a shorter period of time as a member here and all.

Do YOU live in a ghetto?

You didn't know about BL?

He is one of the few millionaires that spend their days on political forums making racist post.

I have an axe to grind and lots of spare time...I’m surprised you noticed how often I’m here...you know, considering you have twice the number of posts in a shorter period of time as a member here and all.

yeah, but I am not a millionaire like you...:21::21::21::21::21::21:

Do YOU live in a ghetto?

I don’t expect anybody decent to prefer to live among degenerates, lowlifes and illegals....Are you missing a piece of the puzzle...do you need to be enlightened? Mexicrats have been pushing illegal aliens in the laps of American taxpayers for years yet is doesn’t appear that any of them actually want to live among them. One would think they must believe we are a better place with them here...no?
Somebody has to cut my grass. Are you going to do it?

Do YOU live in a ghetto?

Hire the neighbor kid for a premium or do what I did and find that one all white landscaping company.

You know, since their preference is to live among illegals, barely legals, the underclass and the like?
Why doesn't tRump have a shack in deepest lightest Appalachia?

Trump doesn’t push polices in an attempt to expand the underclass in our country...That bullshit is reserved for the Party Of Filth...it’s a Mexicrat thing only.

I agree!

Demonrats should put their money where their mouth is!

Hypocrites!

Do YOU live in a ghetto?

Are you too lazy to do it, or too fat?

Why don’t detroit cops live in Detroit? They would care more about those neighborhoods if it were their neighborhoods

Forum List

Back