Why don’t Mexicrat politicians buy homes in ghettos and barrios?

Do YOU live in a ghetto?

Not even close my friend.
So why do you expect others to?

I don’t expect anybody decent to prefer to live among degenerates, lowlifes and illegals....Are you missing a piece of the puzzle...do you need to be enlightened? Mexicrats have been pushing illegal aliens in the laps of American taxpayers for years yet is doesn’t appear that any of them actually want to live among them. One would think they must believe we are a better place with them here...no?
Somebody has to cut my grass. Are you going to do it?

Are you too lazy to do it, or too fat?
Shut up, man bun wrestling homo.

You know, since their preference is to live among illegals, barely legals, the underclass and the like?
Are their motives disingenuous?

I agree!

Demonrats should put their money where their mouth is!

Hypocrites!
Democrats do live in ghettos.

How about you republicans prove you aren’t racists and hire blacks in ghettos so they can afford to move next door to you.

Not even close my friend.

I don’t expect anybody decent to prefer to live among degenerates, lowlifes and illegals....Are you missing a piece of the puzzle...do you need to be enlightened? Mexicrats have been pushing illegal aliens in the laps of American taxpayers for years yet is doesn’t appear that any of them actually want to live among them. One would think they must believe we are a better place with them here...no?

Ah, you’re too stupid to do it.

You know, since their preference is to live among illegals, barely legals, the underclass and the like?

I agree!

Hypocrites!

How about you republicans prove you aren’t racists and hire blacks in ghettos so they can afford to move next door to you.

Pelosi doesn't live in a ghetto.....Maxine Waters doesnt't either.... and all the rest of them don't do either....

oh no....they would never live in a ghetto.....but I guess you knew that already..:wink_2:

I hear you and your ass wrestling coach got a broke back mountain thing going on and you’re the bottom.

I agree!

Hypocrites!

Pelosi doesn't live in a ghetto.....Maxine Waters doesnt't either.... and all the rest of them don't do either....

oh no....they would never live in a ghetto.....but I guess you knew that already..:wink_2:

Like most of the liberals here, they wouldn’t even drive through one. Like all the big shit talkers here, they would crap themselves in fear if they had to walk through one. But they sure seem bound and determined to make sure they don’t go away.

I agree!

Hypocrites!

And trump wouldn’t live in your neighborhood

I hear you and your ass wrestling coach got a broke back mountain thing going on and you’re the bottom.

No one wants to hear about your sick fantasies you have while you sit there all alone every single night. Keep it to yourself, freak.

I agree!

Hypocrites!

And trump wouldn’t live in your neighborhood

wow....what a moronic answer....oh well.....it's expected no surprises here.

I agree!

Hypocrites!

Like most of the liberals here, they wouldn’t even drive through one. Like all the big shit talkers here, they would crap themselves in fear if they had to walk through one. But they sure seem bound and determined to make sure they don’t go away.
Have republicans done anything to try and fix them?

How can you make a ghetto go away? You mean bring economic opportunity to it?

No one wants to hear about your sick fantasies you have while you sit there all alone every single night. Keep it to yourself, freak.
I’m sure you’re alone too now.

I agree!

Hypocrites!

How can Republicans fix them, Democrats are creating them and filling them faster than they can be fixed.

I agree!

Hypocrites!

You know who must be liberals? The owners of meijers, Kroger’s, Walmart, Sears, Home Depot, etc. and every other major chain business owner in the country who won’t open up a location in those ghettos.

So you can say we won’t walk through a ghetto but neither will Toyota or Honda or any other republican business owner.

I agree!

Hypocrites!

How can Republicans fix them, Democrats are creating them and filling them faster than they can be fixed.
And republicans want to ban abortion?

And republicans want to ban abortion?
th

Why do people confuse illegal aliens with immigrants? Not the same thing.Like say, confusing shoppers with shoplifters. legitimate immigrants that immigrate legally and pay for visas and actually weigh and measure the consequences of their actions. Illegal aliens sneak in, and think because they didn't get caught, they aren't somehow answerable for their actions, and they are immune to immigration law? This is more on the wealthy elitist that hire these jerks. A newly formed liberal way to legitimize neo slavery...isn't it?

Go suck a wrestler off.

It's funny, odd I mean. Liberals are so worried about the poor...Mexican illegal poor, mostly. But we have Americans living in the streets and that is acceptable to liberals. Displaced by Mexican illegals. That is OK, though. I sense a dichotomy.

Forum List

Back