Why don't people rise up?

Rise up?

Americans are fat, dumb and lazy

They are unwilling to make the most basic sacrifice. They want low taxes and endless entitlements. Why would they rebel against that?

Nothing is going to change until the citizens in this country do something. All the talk in the world is not going to change things. And all the complaining isn't going to change anything.

We had our chance at election time, and the people put the same career politicians right back in. Obama just gave congress and his cabinet all pay raises, and now he just gives presidents armed guards for life, at our tax expense.

This administration is going to make it financially good for themselves, and to heck with the people in this country. Its all about what the politicians can gain and get. They are raking in the money while the citizens struggle to pay debts.

They talk about us people having to scarifice durning these hard times, yet they give to themselves anything they need. The scarifices should start with them. They need to cut their pays, and they damn sure don't need armed guards for the rest of their intire lives....nor do we need to pay them salaries after they are out of office..............where is the outraged and voice from the people.?????????

If this is what you want then don't complain.
As said on another thread...it is time to turn the National Mall into Tahrir Square.

Could come sooner than we think, but I'm afraid that is what this administration and most Democrat politicians wants with the way they are acting

What crazy person invented plural forms, anyway?

Rise up?

They are unwilling to make the most basic sacrifice. They want low taxes and endless entitlements. Why would they rebel against that?

True, which is why they will when all that starts to end. Led by the left ironically.

Nothing is going to change until the citizens in this country do something. All the talk in the world is not going to change things. And all the complaining isn't going to change anything.

We had our chance at election time, and the people put the same career politicians right back in. Obama just gave congress and his cabinet all pay raises, and now he just gives presidents armed guards for life, at our tax expense.

This administration is going to make it financially good for themselves, and to heck with the people in this country. Its all about what the politicians can gain and get. They are raking in the money while the citizens struggle to pay debts.

They talk about us people having to scarifice durning these hard times, yet they give to themselves anything they need. The scarifices should start with them. They need to cut their pays, and they damn sure don't need armed guards for the rest of their intire lives....nor do we need to pay them salaries after they are out of office..............where is the outraged and voice from the people.?????????

If this is what you want then don't complain.
As said on another thread...it is time to turn the National Mall into Tahrir Square.

So...Egypt is the model you want to follow. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Whenever anyone rises up to challenge the status quo, like the Libertarian Party, the Tea Party, or.......they are ridiculed and marginalized.

Abbie_Hoffman-2.jpg

PUSSIES!!!!!

I read books. Try it.

You sure you got that one from a book?

You have a point to make? Because you're boring me to death here.

I asked you a question. I do not think you have answered it honestly. I have an idea where you heard that word.....and I figured that you would not tell the truth.

I'm just fucking with you. I think the ease with which you highly moral people lie...about just about anything....is funny.

You sure you got that one from a book?

I asked you a question. I do not think you have answered it honestly. I have an idea where you heard that word.....and I figured that you would not tell the truth.

I'm just fucking with you. I think the ease with which you highly moral people lie...about just about anything....is funny.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think. Never have, dumbass.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think. Never have, dumbass.

Awww. Of course you do. Otherwise you would have told the truth in the first place. You are such a cute little liar.

The price of bacon and gas has gone down.

Jesus Christ, is there anyone more completely uninformed and in the dark than Moonglow? Clearly he is fried out of his mind 24x7 thanks to his precious drugs (moon glow maaaaaaaan). Here are some facts for those that don't want to live their life completely ignorant like Moonglow here...

Eggs are up 73%.
Coffee is up 90%
Peanut butter up 40%
Milk 25%
White bread 39%
Spaghetti, macaroni is up 44%
Orange juice 46%
Apple juice 43%
Wine up 60%
Electricity up 42%
Beef steak up 41%
Ground beef up 61%
Margarine up 143%

Everybody knows. You may not know why. People may not be able to explain QE infinity. People may not even know what that is. You may not even know what that is, but you know your ground beef is up 61%. You know that your coffee is up 90%. You know when you go to the gas station and you get gas it’s up 158%. You may not know the cause of it, but you certainly don’t connect with somebody who says, ‘There’s no problem here. No, we’re just on the verge ‑‑ what we’re going to do is more of what we’ve just done.’ You know that doesn’t work. Not a good idea. Right? And that’s what’s happening.”

Your food and gas prices are rising but everything is totally (not) fine – Glenn Beck

Rise up?

There's the answer, only people who have nothing left to lose put themselves on the line against the establishment and most Americans still have plenty to protect. On the other hand the numbers of Americans who used to have plenty and now have little or nothing is still growing and all these freedom loving conservatives will not be on their side under any circumstances. They enjoy punishing the poor no matter how they got that way and if there is ever a popular uprising in this country it is pretty easy to see where these "patriots" will side.

Rise up?

There's the answer, only people who have nothing left to lose put themselves on the line against the establishment and most Americans still have plenty to protect. On the other hand the numbers of Americans who used to have plenty and now have little or nothing is still growing and all these freedom loving conservatives will not be on their side under any circumstances. They enjoy punishing the poor no matter how they got that way and if there is ever a popular uprising in this country it is pretty easy to see where these "patriots" will side.

Yeah because you liberals take such damn good care of them...send them a meager check, house them in public housing and then USE them as political tools

Last edited:
Rise up?

Who is John Galt?

Why don't people rise up?

Because they don’t share the bizarre, paranoid, partisan perception of America with the radical rightwing minority, a minority becoming smaller with every passing day.

yeah sure...like no left wingers would be feeling this way..
they just ALL bow to Government and sing hallelujah I guess

I feel that people should pray. They should do it publically, openly, everywhere. This includes in PUBLIC SCHOOLS. I feel that government has no right to make limits where people can pray, how they pray, where they pray, or WHO KNOWS THAT A PRAYER IS TAKING PLACE. If authorities are going to arrest people for praying, it is far better than getting arrested for throwing rocks or waving banners. GOD can at least do something for this nation......
UH-Oh.....

BZZZZT!!!!!!

Yep....you've veered, off-the-track, into......

If you can't come-up with more practical-ways of dealing with this Country's problems.....you know....where there's actual WORK required (rather than your voodoo/four-leaf-clover/rabbit's-foot-exercises)....you're (more) part o' the problem.

Get back to us, once you've recovered your sanity.

Forum List

Back