Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

so where is bin laden ?...is it kept a secret by thousands ???...no one willing to give him up ...no intel ?...whats up with that ?...one would almost think they do not want to find him or he is dead and the tapes are fake

So you didn't watch the vids.

Look up Pashuns and learn a little bit about their culture.

Personally I like to believe that he died at Tora Bora. But I also know that chances are he is still alive. The videos that I just watched are pretty convincing....

how can he be dead and putting out messages to Obama at the same time you double-think weirdo...and dont give me this culture bullshit ..you are trying to tell me Muslims can not be bribed do not have ..have in fighting...do not revel secrets ?... because if thats your angle you are completely full of shit

Now it's double think? But if I'm disagreeing with you it's a closed mind.
I want the bastard to be dead. I still hope he did die from one of our bunker busters ramming up his ass in Tora Bora.

But the actual evidence suggests that he is alive.

How the fuck is that double think? I don't know if he is alive or dead. You see I can admit that I don't fucking know. I can say what i wish to be true and I can actually look at evidence that says That what I want may very well not be true.

And if you are to stupid to learn that's ok. You don't have to look the Pashuns up. We understand that it's hard to learn anything while hitting a bong. You go sit down and light up another one. Really, it's OK.

so where is bin laden ?...is it kept a secret by thousands ???...no one willing to give him up ...no intel ?...whats up with that ?...one would almost think they do not want to find him or he is dead and the tapes are fake

It does not take thousands of people to hide one man. A few highly loyal, well paid & well trained people will do just fine. Those tapes are not fake. Your 9/11 truth is fake.

Last edited:
It does not take thousands of people to hide one man. A few highly loyal, well paid & well trained people will do just fine. Those tapes are not fake. Your 9/11 truth is fake.
The tapes are faked, it is not the same individual, all you have to do is look at them at see the vastly different features. A few highly loyal, well paid and well trained people will do just fine to pull off an attack like 9-11 also.

The tapes are faked, it is not the same individual, all you have to do is look at them at see the vastly different features. A few highly loyal, well paid and well trained people will do just fine to pull off an attack like 9-11 also.

Yes 19 terrorist & a stupid FAA rule to comply with the hijackers' demands will do just fine to pull off an attack like 9-11. Once loved ones told people on flight 93 what was happening & they knew their fate, complying with the hijackers' demands was over.

There will never be another airliner hijacking again.

Yes 19 terrorist & a stupid FAA rule to comply with the hijackers' demands will do just fine to pull off an attack like 9-11. Once loved ones told people on flight 93 what was happening & they knew their fate, complying with the hijackers' demands was over.

nonsense....at the first sign of a hijacking people will crash the plane...ya right

nonsense....at the first sign of a hijacking people will crash the plane...ya right

Wrong nut-job! - Terrorist will never get beyond attempting to hijack or accessing the cockpit. The passengers will subdue or kill them A.S.A.P damn the risk to themselves because they know they will die if they ever get control of the plane.

Alex Jones is hiding Osama to keep his conspiracy theories alive so you nut-bars will continue to tune in for your regularly scheduled mind programming.

So you have no logical explanation....I see.
What the hell do YOU know about "logical"?:lol::lol:

Wrong nut-job! - Terrorist will never get beyond attempting to hijack or accessing the cockpit. The passengers will subdue or kill them A.S.A.P damn the risk to themselves because they know they will die if they ever get control of the plane.

it would not be illogical to assume all hijackings are suicide missions

Since 9-11-01, yes it is.

that is the equivalent of having a hostage incident where hostages are killed and saying from these day forth we must assume all kidnappers or hostage takers will kill the hostage...total stupid... totally illogical

Have you ever considered switching cults? The warmists are really on the ropes these days and desperately need drones who won't hesitate in downing the koolaide.

I mean, you can still be a completely irrational loon, unaffected by facts - BUT you'll be cool with all the Hollywood half-wits AND you can worship Algore!

Something to think about...

but then you are an uniformed dipshit...something to think about

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

that is the equivalent of having a hostage incident where hostages are killed and saying from these day forth we must assume all kidnappers or hostage takers will kill the hostage...total stupid... totally illogical

Well, you go on a flight that is hijacked and cooperate with the hijackers.

Me? I'll do my best to send them to meet with Allah.

what if thee hijackers are not Muslim ?

I'm not going to cooperate with hijackers. Just as I will protect my home.

You break into my place you will have to kill me if you want to leave.

You hijack a plane I'm flying on, you will have to kill me to take control.

And that is not a threat, it is a promise, and thankfully I am not alone. There are more Americans everyday that believe the same way.

And that is not a threat, it is a promise, and thankfully I am not alone. There are more Americans everyday that believe the same way.

then you are a reactionary buffoon and a threat to the safety of others most likely not the terrorist... that is why we have airline captains and hostage negotiators

then you are a reactionary buffoon and a threat to the safety of others most likely not the terrorist... that is why we have airline captains and hostage negotiators

Yeah, that did a lot of good on 9-11-01. How many attempts have been foiled by passengers since then?

Last edited:

Yeah, that did a lot of good on 9-11-01. How many attempts have been foiled by passengers since then?

hijackings...none... apparent mad bombers that appear staged... 2 and noticing a freak trying to light his foot on fire and stopping him is a reasonable reaction and can not be compared to a reactionary suicidal no negotiation with hijackers nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back