Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

Blah tity frickin blah...Like I've said a million times over. It's your burden of proof to prove that it happened differently than what was suggested. I'm not going to waste thousands of man hours researching something that you haven't proven yet. You keep wasting your breath and I'll keep thinking you're a dumbass. 9.999 million engineers and architects in the U.S. alone have not voiced their opposition to the NIST report. I'll believe them over you.

I didn't say I was debating the issue because it's fun. I said I'm debating YOU and other idiots like you because it's fun, I can't believe what bull shit you'll come up with next without proving a damn thing or proving me wrong in what I said. It wouldn't matter if it was 9/11 or mystery turds from Jupiter. I'm defending what happened to those innocent men, women, and children who died from your dumbass who thinks our government has no concern for our own citizens...

Fact: You haven't proven 9/11 was an inside job.
Fact: You haven't proven the government had motive.

You have to remember that Mr Jones is the same lady who came up with "There are reports that the US tried to plant WMDs in Iraq". When asked for a citation, none was ever given.

You've schooled her bigtime.

I don't have to prove anything to you, if you can't see that you been lied to about this and other things and that your elected officials are blowing smoke up your ass and want to continue believing the criminals in the US government are all caring benevolent beings then by all means have 'fun" continuing to be a naive fool.
Where's the proof that the official story is true?
Where is YOUR proof that PNAC’s call for a ‘catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor’ was only an unbelievably astounding and timely coincidence rather than a statement that should have raised reasonable suspicion?
Where is YOUR proof that Al Qaeda actually planned and carried out the attacks of 9/11?
Where is YOUR proof that put orders placed on the two Airlines involved in the attacks were mere coincidence?
Where is YOUR proof that Porter Goss knew nothing about $100,000 that was wired to Mohammed Atta?
Where is YOUR proof that the hijackers were who they said they were and that they are indeed all dead?
The official storyline is not proof positive that 9-11 happened the way it did, which, when considered on its own merits, is so implausible as to be considered a bad joke if it wasn't of such a serious and grave nature.
Anyone who reads David Ray Griffin’s book, The 9-11 Commission Report Omissions and Distortions, needs to go no further than the first chapter before this becomes crystal clear. At that point it becomes very difficult to decide whether to laugh at the nonsense of the official story or to scream with disbelief that dumbshits like yourself still buy into it.
You just repeat the propaganda that the gov tells you and swallow that fairy tale hook line and sinker, despite all the inaccuracies, inconsistencies, highly inprobable odds of things happening as you were told and political connections and scenarios.
Maybe someday you 'll decide to research the topic in earnest and debate something about it with a semblance of intelligence, respect for the victims, and the seriousness it deserves. The official conspiracy theory dogma you worship is a long way from being proven accurate, don't think so?
There are thousands if not millions worldwide that suspect deceit, especially given the fact the US has constantly lied to its people in the past. Just research the 9-11 commission panel and learn something instead of being such a dipshit about the biggest life changing event in the nation in your lifetime.

You are an idiot. All this crap has been proven time & time again.

Here is the answer to your first question & that is all I am giving you. Go back & read these conspiracy threads & you will find all your answers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0xgGSmfVek"]bin laden admits 911 ? judge for yourself.[/ame]

I don't have to prove anything to you, if you can't see that you been lied to about this and other things and that your elected officials are blowing smoke up your ass and want to continue believing the criminals in the US government are all caring benevolent beings then by all means have 'fun" continuing to be a naive fool.
Where is YOUR proof that PNAC’s call for a ‘catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor’ was only an unbelievably astounding and timely coincidence rather than a statement that should have raised reasonable suspicion?
Where is YOUR proof that Al Qaeda actually planned and carried out the attacks of 9/11?
Where is YOUR proof that put orders placed on the two Airlines involved in the attacks were mere coincidence?
Where is YOUR proof that Porter Goss knew nothing about $100,000 that was wired to Mohammed Atta?
Where is YOUR proof that the hijackers were who they said they were and that they are indeed all dead?
The official storyline is not proof positive that 9-11 happened the way it did, which, when considered on its own merits, is so implausible as to be considered a bad joke if it wasn't of such a serious and grave nature.
Anyone who reads David Ray Griffin’s book, The 9-11 Commission Report Omissions and Distortions, needs to go no further than the first chapter before this becomes crystal clear. At that point it becomes very difficult to decide whether to laugh at the nonsense of the official story or to scream with disbelief that dumbshits like yourself still buy into it.
You just repeat the propaganda that the gov tells you and swallow that fairy tale hook line and sinker, despite all the inaccuracies, inconsistencies, highly inprobable odds of things happening as you were told and political connections and scenarios.
Maybe someday you 'll decide to research the topic in earnest and debate something about it with a semblance of intelligence, respect for the victims, and the seriousness it deserves. The official conspiracy theory dogma you worship is a long way from being proven accurate, don't think so?
There are thousands if not millions worldwide that suspect deceit, especially given the fact the US has constantly lied to its people in the past. Just research the 9-11 commission panel and learn something instead of being such a dipshit about the biggest life changing event in the nation in your lifetime.

Here is the answer to your first question & that is all I am giving you. Go back & read these conspiracy threads & you will find all your answers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0xgGSmfVek"]bin laden admits 911 ? judge for yourself.[/ame]

lol....

You people ask for proof, where's your proof that what they told about 9-11 is accurate? You people spout the same old propaganda that the government tells you, this even after the 9-11 commission that was handpicked by the administration at the time has come out and said they reject their own report. :cuckoo: Fucking morons :lol:

Have you ever considered switching cults? The warmists are really on the ropes these days and desperately need drones who won't hesitate in downing the koolaide.

I mean, you can still be a completely irrational loon, unaffected by facts - BUT you'll be cool with all the Hollywood half-wits AND you can worship Algore!

Something to think about...

You people ask for proof, where's your proof that what they told about 9-11 is accurate? You people spout the same old propaganda that the government tells you, this even after the 9-11 commission that was handpicked by the administration at the time has come out and said they reject their own report. :cuckoo: Fucking morons :lol:

Once again, exactly what part of the 911CR do the reject? You are afraid to say it. They do not reject any of the main points do they? Come on you can admit it.

lol....

And your stupid enough to actually believe that is OBL? you people are a joke. He has been dead for years and all the tapes and videos are obviously faked to keep you idiots duped.
But you need to believe it to keep your heads from exploding :cuckoo:

bin laden admits 911 ? judge for yourself.

lol....

And your stupid enough to actually believe that is OBL? you people are a joke. He has been dead for years and all the tapes and videos are obviously faked to keep you idiots duped.

SO you are saying that UBL died before 9 Nov 2001? OK..... What ever floats your boat......

Once again, exactly what part of the 911CR do the reject? You are afraid to say it. They do not reject any of the main points do they? Come on you can admit it.
How many fucking times must a person link you to the articles that quotes the 9-11 commissioners reason for rejection of the report? It's obvious you don't read a damned thing, and instead seem to enjoy going around in some weird circle jerk like some delusioned Alzheimer sufferer :lol: They are totally dissatisfied with the way the government and its investigating agencies, FBI/CIA, and Norad weren't forthcoming about information they needed.
The 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials lied to the Commission, and considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements,
The co-chairs of the Commission now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political considerations.
Chairman Thomas Kean says that the CIA intentionally impeded the 9/11 Commission's investigation and says “I’m upset that [the government] didn’t tell us the truth.”
"Did they obstruct our inquiry? The answer is clearly yes," says Lee Hamilton, who co-chaired the 9/11 Commission, in the wake of reports the CIA destroyed videotapes of interrogations of two al-Qaida suspects. "Whether that amounts to a crime, others will have to judge," adds Hamilton.
Hamilton also says "I don't believe for a minute we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only "the first draft" of history.
9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting"
Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised"; and "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up".

Senator Bob Graham, the Florida Democrat who is a former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, accused the White House on Tuesday of covering up evidence . . .

The accusation stems from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's refusal to allow investigators for a Congressional inquiry and the independent Sept. 11 commission to interview an informant, Abdussattar Shaikh, who had been the landlord in San Diego of two Sept. 11 hijackers.

In his book "Intelligence Matters," Mr. Graham, the co-chairman of the Congressional inquiry with Representative Porter J. Goss, Republican of Florida, said an F.B.I. official wrote them in November 2002 and said "the administration would not sanction a staff interview with the source.'' On Tuesday, Mr. Graham called the letter "a smoking gun" and said, "The reason for this cover-up goes right to the White House."
What the 9/11 Commission calls lies by the military are places where officers have contradicted the Commission’s own new story about why the flights were not intercepted.
What don't you understand about those statements? Look it up you lazy fucks. Oh but the report is accurate about the "major" points like what, getting the date correct? How many planes were involved?
STFU and use what little sense you have left and check this out yourself, no one is going to write you ignorant fucks a narrative.

You have to remember that Mr Jones is the same lady who came up with "There are reports that the US tried to plant WMDs in Iraq". When asked for a citation, none was ever given.

You've schooled her bigtime.
:lol: I suppose you didn't bother to try and find the information yourself, always wanting someone else to do your research like the lazy bitch that you are.
Look it up yourself and you'll see that there was indeed talk of this.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
I see your finding out this troll Kissmy is as big an idiot as Briantroll and Gomer Pyle Ollie as well.He is another one you shouldnt waste your time with either.This troll like all OCTA'S, ignores evidence and facts and mixes in some truths with disinformation. It is pretty hysterical that he actually believes that is really Osama Bin Laden and that he is still alive isnt it? these Bush dupes sure are entertaining as hell arent they?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

exactly.well said,could not have said it better myself.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol....

This dude and these other Bush dupes needs to get off the crack their smoking.:lol::lol::lol::lol: we sure think alike cause once AGAIN,I could not have said it better myself.:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

aren't they though?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=179hmjX2OGM&feature=related"]BBC: Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive (5/6)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ-YP0YD8BM&feature=related"]BBC: Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive (6/6)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMZw-RChmQ"]Osama bin Laden - Interview 11. Sept. Al-Jazeera 2/6[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSq7ocU_-FY"]Osama bin Laden Al-Jazeera[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhau40A2m4&feature=related"]New Osama Bin Laden Tape ABC[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6reQUwjt4M&feature=related"]New Osama Bin Laden Tape CNN[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV_BpoqmLzs&feature=fvwrel"]Osama Blasts Obama CBS[/ame]

Last edited:

so where is bin laden ?...is it kept a secret by thousands ???...no one willing to give him up ...no intel ?...whats up with that ?...one would almost think they do not want to find him or he is dead and the tapes are fake

so where is bin laden ?...is it kept a secret by thousands ???...no one willing to give him up ...no intel ?...whats up with that ?...one would almost think they do not want to find him or he is dead and the tapes are fake

So you didn't watch the vids.

Look up Pashuns and learn a little bit about their culture.

Personally I like to believe that he died at Tora Bora. But I also know that chances are he is still alive. The videos that I just watched are pretty convincing....

Alex Jones is hiding Osama to keep his conspiracy theories alive so you nut-bars will continue to tune in for your regularly scheduled mind programming.

Alex Jones is hiding Osama to keep his conspiracy theories alive so you nut-bars will continue to tune in for your regularly scheduled mind programming.

So you have no logical explanation....I see.

So you didn't watch the vids.

Look up Pashuns and learn a little bit about their culture.

Personally I like to believe that he died at Tora Bora. But I also know that chances are he is still alive. The videos that I just watched are pretty convincing....

how can he be dead and putting out messages to Obama at the same time you double-think weirdo...and dont give me this culture bullshit ..you are trying to tell me Muslims can not be bribed do not have ..have in fighting...do not revel secrets ?... because if thats your angle you are completely full of shit

Forum List

Back