🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't people watch films?

51X2TJ9A0FL.jpg

713TXMR2S1L.gif

Shadow 355

I love "The Eiger Sanction", I've not watched "For Your Eyes Only", the only James Bond film I've watched is "Goldfinger" and I liked that very much.

Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back. I am going to Google search Shadow 355 to find out what that term means.

"Curiosity killed the cat but, DETERMINATION brought it back. "

You stand corrected.

Shadow = Shadow ( of a night )
355 = Bullet diameter of a 9mm bullet - .355

I favor my Glock 17.

If you google Shadow 355 - it will just come back to this website. Duh. ;)

Shadow 355

Shadow 355 is a color of woman's make up after a Google search.

Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back. I am going to Google search Shadow 355 to find out what that term means.

"Curiosity killed the cat but, DETERMINATION brought it back. "

You stand corrected.

Shadow = Shadow ( of a night )
355 = Bullet diameter of a 9mm bullet - .355

I favor my Glock 17.

If you google Shadow 355 - it will just come back to this website. Duh. ;)

Shadow 355

"I favor my Glock 17."

My family always favour Glock, of course Glock a great product of my nation. Glock 17 and also Glock 19 are in my own collection at my house in Salzburg, also collection of shotguns, we only need Hunting Permit to purchase shotguns, which is good.

I also add the Glock 26, which I also have, it's small but useful, sometimes people might need a smaller weapon, but can still pack a punch.

Here I find man on You Tube shooting a Glock 26, my nation makes beautiful guns. The man in this video might be Texan I think, but this video shows why I like American Southerners :smile:

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Shadow 355 is a color of woman's make up after a Google search.

Oops - You be right.

Someone had a Shadow 355 user name on youtube.

"It taint me."

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

I got where you are coming from. My pistol of choice is a S & W, .357 mag seven bullets 7" barrel revolver with no safeties and keep it loaded all the time.

edit: a cop friend of mine on another forum called my gun a "wheel gun". Was that an insult? I have never been a cop but am friendly with everyone.

Forum List

Back