Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

The only reason why enemy democrats like tax increases is because they think that the wealthy are being punished. Even if the poor see no benefit and the middle class is hurt, democrats will cling to the idea that it takes from the rich and that's enough.

I don't think very many of them actually believe that.

It's a lie that they tell to get the support of the middle and lower classes, who they know damn well will end up bearing the brunt of the burdens that are supposedly being imposed only on “The Rich”.

WrongEnemyRightEnemy_BRWJ2YmdUFozvi1TFqcAtjm7WntgHqst8iBiPuMmvzvCtv7G-gigapixel-standard-scale...jpg

Why?

Sowell is pretty much a hack who lends his name to an occasional ghost written column.
Williams hasn't come out of hiding since admitting to being a paid shill.
You don't know a fucking thing about Sowell, moron. He wrote a weekly column for 40 years, and he's written a couple dozen books. Anyone who claims he can't write is only proving what an ignorant moron he is.

Williams died in 2020

I don't think very many of them actually believe that.

It's a lie that they tell to get the support of the middle and lower classes, who they know damn well will end up bearing the brunt of the burdens that are supposedly being imposed only on “The Rich”.

View attachment 749760
Post the sum total of your academic and/or professional experience in Economics.

You don't know a fucking thing about Sowell, moron. He wrote a weekly column for 40 years, and he's written a couple dozen books. Anyone who claims he can't write is only proving what an ignorant moron he is.

Williams died in 2020
Of course I do, bri.
He's a nonentity...

Forum List

Back