Why don't the news media, TV commentators mention what Biden told the illegals?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
First of all look at this since the FIRST of this year... border encounters of illegals... MOST because they ONLY have heard this statement from Biden: surge to the border, "
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,

So why don't they remind Biden HE encouraged the surge to the border? Illegals remember this. The president of the US telling illegals... surge to the border,!

borderillegals2022.png

First of all look at this since the FIRST of this year... border encounters of illegals... MOST because they ONLY have heard this statement from Biden: surge to the border, "

So why don't they remind Biden HE encouraged the surge to the border? Illegals remember this. The president of the US telling illegals... surge to the border,!

View attachment 701756

Since we are talking about what is not being mentioned... how come trumptards don't mention the huuuuge wall Rump was going to build?

You know the one that the orange loser promised that he would build with Mexico's peso, no less? Whatever happened to that?

Did Bannon skip town with all the dough or did he leave some for the orange one?

How come you retards don't hold Rump accountable? If he had built the wall, would we still have this problem?

View attachment 701756

Well, according to your graphic, he said it on ABC.

Since we are talking about what is not being mentioned... how come trumptards don't mention the huuuuge wall Rump was going to build?

You know the one that the orange loser promised that he would build with Mexico's peso, no less? Whatever happened to that?

Did Bannon skip town with all the dough or did he leave some for the orange one?

How come you retards don't hold Rump accountable? If he had built the wall, would we still have this problem?
Geez... must be so hard to make a complaint WITHOUT one link to prove your statements! JUST your observation!

t’s true that Trump did not finish every mile he wanted, but what he did construct was significant.
Trump built 455 miles of border fencing of his own design: 18- to 30‐foot steel barriers. The total fencing—including Trump and prior designs—reached about 700 miles, including about 70 miles of double‐layered fencing (two fences running parallel to each other with space for Border Patrol vehicles in the middle). The Trump wall “system” also came with lighting, cameras, sensors, and new roads.
Trump’s wall swapped out nearly 200 miles of “vehicular” fencing that was not even meant to keep out foot traffic. The rest of the Trump wall replaced old and shorter 8–10-foot fences. In many places, these dilapidated old fences were crumbling slabs—not the “impenetrable” steel monster that Trump promised.
Almost the entirety of the Trump border wall was constructed after December 2018 when the Trump sections were just 31 miles. With 455 miles by January 2021, if the border wall deterred illegal crossings, the Border Patrol should have seen fewer illegal crossings and fewer successful illegal crossings. Indeed, the agency already claimed that the wall was “deployed” and “effective” in late October 2020 with about 170 miles still to be built.

Geez... must be so hard to make a complaint WITHOUT one link to prove your statements! JUST your observation!

t’s true that Trump did not finish every mile he wanted, but what he did construct was significant.
Trump built 455 miles of border fencing of his own design: 18- to 30‐foot steel barriers. The total fencing—including Trump and prior designs—reached about 700 miles, including about 70 miles of double‐layered fencing (two fences running parallel to each other with space for Border Patrol vehicles in the middle). The Trump wall “system” also came with lighting, cameras, sensors, and new roads.
Trump’s wall swapped out nearly 200 miles of “vehicular” fencing that was not even meant to keep out foot traffic. The rest of the Trump wall replaced old and shorter 8–10-foot fences. In many places, these dilapidated old fences were crumbling slabs—not the “impenetrable” steel monster that Trump promised.
Almost the entirety of the Trump border wall was constructed after December 2018 when the Trump sections were just 31 miles. With 455 miles by January 2021, if the border wall deterred illegal crossings, the Border Patrol should have seen fewer illegal crossings and fewer successful illegal crossings. Indeed, the agency already claimed that the wall was “deployed” and “effective” in late October 2020 with about 170 miles still to be built.
So, your orange douchebag started a wall but didn't finish? Is that what you are telling me?

It's like building a house with an incomplete roof. Sure, part of it will keep out the rain but the incomplete one will still let the elements in.

So, why didn't your orange fuhrer get the job done? Don't give me the excuse that Congress didn't cooperate... not after your douchebag grandly promised he would get it done with Mexico footing the bill.

But, let's summarize your post, shall we? Your orange fuhrer did a shitty job of building the wall and yet, you idiots blame Biden. Did I get that right?

So, your orange douchebag started a wall but didn't finish? Is that what you are telling me?

It's like building a house with an incomplete roof. Sure, part of it will keep out the rain but the incomplete one will still let the elements in.

So, why didn't your orange fuhrer get the job done? Don't give me the excuse that Congress didn't cooperate... not after your douchebag grandly promised he would get it done with Mexico footing the bill.

But, let's summarize your post, shall we? Your orange fuhrer did a shitty job of building the wall and yet, you idiots blame Biden. Did I get that right?
yep it didn’t get done during his time in office…don’t worry xiden restarted it after he first stopped it

Then why are you BITCHING about border crossings?
You can't have both, bitch.
Put another way, more than 80 percent of the boundary has no man-made obstacle to stop people crossing on foot.
Some segments seem truly wide open. The Border Patrol's Big Bend Sector in Texas covers 510 miles of border and has only 5 miles of fence.Sep 20, 2017

So why don't you get angry at Biden for telling illegals..."I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border"
Why don't you get angry at Biden for telling people he wants to destroy an industry that supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC. In 2012, the unconventional oil and natural gas value chain and energy-related chemicals activity together supported more than 2.1 million jobs, according to IHS – a number that’s projected to reach 3.9 million by 2025.
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So these two comments ARE so bad for the country but you think it's OK?
Plus how will tires for EV cars be built if 7 gallons of oil is used for every one of the 2 billion tires built per year?
Bioengineers Turn Trees into Tires
Do you comprehend what Biden wants for you to spend?

Wait, are you saying the wall, in your opinion, is a GOOD thing to have done? If that's that case, why hasn't Quid Pro finished it? He's in charge, remember.

Wait, are you saying the wall, in your opinion, is a GOOD thing to have done? If that's that case, why hasn't Quid Pro finished it? He's in charge, remember.
Retard. Your side is the one who is upset that illegals are coming and blaming Biden. If the wall was such a good thing and would have stopped people entering the country then why didn't your orange douchebag follow through?

Why blame Biden? All your side is fit for is to pretend to be upset and to fly 50 people at a time to other states. Yeah, that will solve everything! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
So why don't you get angry at Biden for telling illegals..."I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border"
Why don't you get angry at Biden for telling people he wants to destroy an industry that supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC. In 2012, the unconventional oil and natural gas value chain and energy-related chemicals activity together supported more than 2.1 million jobs, according to IHS – a number that’s projected to reach 3.9 million by 2025.
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So these two comments ARE so bad for the country but you think it's OK?
Plus how will tires for EV cars be built if 7 gallons of oil is used for every one of the 2 billion tires built per year?
Bioengineers Turn Trees into Tires
Do you comprehend what Biden wants for you to spend?

Why should I get angry at Biden for doing what the US has historically done? Offer amnesty for people fleeing dictatorships?

You racist retards are upset that the people asking for asylum are of the wrong color. Not my problem.

As for the EV industry? I am glad the president is smart enough to understand that there is a tremendous need for EVs all over the world and the US should be at the forefront.

My advice to you and the other retards? Get out of the echo chamber and get to understand the potential.

Electric vehicle technology jobs to grow 26 fold to 184,000 by 2030

Why should I get angry at Biden for doing what the US has historically done? Offer amnesty for people fleeing dictatorships?

You racist retards are upset that the people asking for asylum are of the wrong color. Not my problem.

As for the EV industry? I am glad the president is smart enough to understand that there is a tremendous need for EVs all over the world and the US should be at the forefront.

My advice to you and the other retards? Get out of the echo chamber and get to understand the potential.

Electric vehicle technology jobs to grow 26 fold to 184,000 by 2030

Are you calling An American with Indian heritage racist?
Also your "EV" job growth is totally overshadowed by then the 10 million people and reduced GDP by MORE than 8% with Biden's GUARANTEE to complete rid the fossil fuels. How totally stupid to GUARANTEE to put out of work 10 million people! And that's just in the fossil fuel industry.
Are you totally ignorant of the 6,000 products fossil fuels are used to make including 2 billion tires each using 7 gallons of oil or 300 million barrels!
replacegas_EVs.png

BUT totally ignorant people like you with the attention span of 8.5 seconds... this is totally beyond your comprehension as it is of the grandfather who
took showers with his teenage daughter... How can people stand for such behavior?

Are you calling An American with Indian heritage racist?
Also your "EV" job growth is totally overshadowed by then the 10 million people and reduced GDP by MORE than 8% with Biden's GUARANTEE to complete rid the fossil fuels. How totally stupid to GUARANTEE to put out of work 10 million people! And that's just in the fossil fuel industry.
Are you totally ignorant of the 6,000 products fossil fuels are used to make including 2 billion tires each using 7 gallons of oil or 300 million barrels!
View attachment 702067

BUT totally ignorant people like you with the attention span of 8.5 seconds... this is totally beyond your comprehension as it is of the grandfather who
took showers with his teenage daughter... How can people stand for such behavior?
What the fuck are you babbling about? Next time, shorter and in English. I don't read gibberish. :itsok:

Retard. Your side is the one who is upset that illegals are coming and blaming Biden. If the wall was such a good thing and would have stopped people entering the country then why didn't your orange douchebag follow through?

Why blame Biden? All your side is fit for is to pretend to be upset and to fly 50 people at a time to other states. Yeah, that will solve everything! :auiqs.jpg:
Either the wall is a good thing or it is not. Your screed made it apparent that you believe it is. Why then did not Quid Pro finish the job? It's his responsibility after all. TRUMP! didn't make this mess at the border, Quid Pro and Cackles did. It's their baby, they're responsible for it, and they need to deal with it.

Either the wall is a good thing or it is not. Your screed made it apparent that you believe it is. Why then did not Quid Pro finish the job? It's his responsibility after all. TRUMP! didn't make this mess at the border, Quid Pro and Cackles did. It's their baby, they're responsible for it, and they need to deal with it.
Learn to read, retard. Your side is the one that is going on and on about how bad the border situation is. I'm not.

But, if the border situation is that bad, how come your orange fuhrer did not follow through on his promise?

So, back to my original question - How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?

Forum List

Back