Why Don't You Put Your Pic On Here?

I am in both my avatar and my signature shot. My most favorite singer James Otto is in it too. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Did James give you a release to use his pic?
No, but I've never once been told that I need one. Since I myself am in the shots too, why would I even need one in the first place?

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

^^^ I've been using the shots ever since they were first taken and James has written to me several times at the Twitter website both publicly and directly which means privately and nothing has ever once been said about it. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

where is on here?......

As your Avatar or in the Gallery... anywhere so it can be found on USMB.
Some people have their pictures - but it seems (unless I'm missing something) most don't....
That includes me :)

There is a members pictures thread in the badlands.

That's where mine is, along with being on my profile.
All you have is ankles and feet?

she's a pretty brunette.

I'm sure there must be a reason if you don't share a picture of yourself on here.

- don't want to be judged by your looks
- don't want people to know who you are
- ashamed of how you look
- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?

I have put my picture on the web before and on other message boards, but here I prefer the suspense of people wondering if I am some twink or some nerd or maybe a transgender bender but reality is I am just the average looking Joe with Blonde Hair and Hazel eyes...

Also my new avatar suit me the best seeing so many claim I am a smart ass...

where is on here?......

Some people have their pictures - but it seems (unless I'm missing something) most don't....

she's a pretty brunette.
yes, I noticed..
th

I'm sure there must be a reason if you don't share a picture of yourself on here.

- don't want to be judged by your looks
- don't want people to know who you are
- ashamed of how you look
- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?

I have put my picture on the web before and on other message boards, but here I prefer the suspense of people wondering if I am some twink or some nerd or maybe a transgender bender but reality is I am just the average looking Joe with Blonde Hair and Hazel eyes...

Also my new avatar suit me the best seeing so many claim I am a smart ass...
yeah femboi...

here's who I'd like to be... maybe I should replace my picture (interestingly, I have never even EVER fired a gun... yet looks so cool to carry one!)

c89db84a86f8c47f0a1ee35406d95d56.jpg

where is on here?......

At least they look attractive.

I have my picture up...I tend to read more than post. And if I do post, I don't post stuff that I am ashamed of posting.

My SSN was just stolen by the Chinese (I hold a Secret Clearance that was compromised)...so I guess posting here with a picture cant be any worse than my normal job as far as security goes.

I have my picture up...I tend to read more than post. And if I do post, I don't post stuff that I am ashamed of posting.

My SSN was just stolen by the Chinese (I hold a Secret Clearance that was compromised)...so I guess posting here with a picture cant be any worse than my normal job as far as security goes.

I wonder what percentage of people have experienced identity theft or hacking... seems pretty high....

I wonder what percentage of people have experienced identity theft or hacking... seems pretty high....
Very high. I have a business that deals with this. People that post their pictures on this forum almost always leave a trail back to their real identity. I have warned several people by using their real names in a PM.

Very high. I have a business that deals with this. People that post their pictures on this forum almost always leave a trail back to their real identity. I have warned several people by using their real names in a PM.

Someone stole photos of my sister off her memorial website and posted them elsewhere. We had to take her memorial website down. smh.

Someone stole photos of my sister off her memorial website and posted them elsewhere. We had to take her memorial website down. smh.

that's sad on many levels... :(

Thats crazy.

I'll let you in on my reasoning..... I have a significant and very obvious birth defect. While it doesn't bother me to talk about it, my online experiences have taught me that all too often people want to talk about the photo more than the topics at hand.

I'll let you in on my reasoning..... I have a significant and very obvious birth defect. While it doesn't bother me to talk about it, my online experiences have taught me that all too often people want to talk about the photo more than the topics at hand.

Makes perfect sense! Sometimes you just want people to pay attention to your words... thank you for your honesty!! :)

Forum List

Back