Why Don't You Put Your Pic On Here?

I'm sure there must be a reason if you don't share a picture of yourself on here.

- don't want to be judged by your looks
- don't want people to know who you are
- ashamed of how you look
- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?
My avatar is me.

563606_207630292684804_526342902_n.jpg

aww. Hi Hoss!

I'm sure there must be a reason if you don't share a picture of yourself on here.

- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?
My avatar is me.

563606_207630292684804_526342902_n.jpg
I am so glad to see your buckle lines up with your zipper, and pressed pants, but that shirt is not DOD standard issue or in the dress code..next time show us those spit polished low quarters...

Two gals and myself were in pm, just chitchatting, showing pics of ourselves, some of our family (I posted a pic of my granny whom I never met), etc etc etc.

All was nice nice and polite and just enjoying chatting. Not long after, one had a hissy fit in a thread and called the other one fat..which was a flat out lie but nobody else knew that except me since I was in that convo that was private.

So, in essence, post a pic of loved ones or even yourself, some schmuck will steal it, make an insulting meme out of it, or say you are fat or ugly or whatever just to be an asshole. Best to keep real life out of USMB.

Just sayin'.

- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?

I look just like my avatar minus the cigarette

Two gals and myself were in pm, just chitchatting, showing pics of ourselves, some of our family (I posted a pic of my granny whom I never met), etc etc etc.

All was nice nice and polite and just enjoying chatting. Not long after, one had a hissy fit in a thread and called the other one fat..which was a flat out lie but nobody else knew that except me since I was in that convo that was private.

So, in essence, post a pic of loved ones or even yourself, some schmuck will steal it, make an insulting meme out of it, and repost it just to be an asshole. Best to keep real life out of USMB.

Just sayin'.

Or just don't talk to other girls!!!! (except me of course!!) :) :)

- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?

I look just like my avatar minus the cigarette

and minus the flesh....

So, in essence, post a pic of loved ones or even yourself, some schmuck will steal it, make an insulting meme out of it, and repost it just to be an asshole. Best to keep real life out of USMB.

Just sayin'.

I talk to very few in PM. And when I do, I keep it light. To solve the problem of schmucks..just don't give too much info or post pics of family.

Just sayin'.

I talk to very few in PM. And when I do, I keep it light. To solve the problem of schmucks..just don't give too much info or post pics of family.
You was able to single handed kill a bear...

- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?
Not dumb enough to give people more information than they need to steal your ID.

Maybe I should find someone that looks like me and use that.....or, take a selfie but in disguise, like a nurse or librarian.......;)

Forum List

Back