Why has no black ever won the Fields Medal ( the Nobel of math)?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
52 winners and they've all been white which includes asians of course. They've all been men too. No woman has ever won it either. Don't tell me there's a giant conspiracy to keep blacks and women from winning it.

Fact is, and this has been noted throughout history, 99% of the super-smarties are white males.

It takes a really high IQ to be within the head of your field of study. You can't just get AA as you actually need to innovate to get something like this. The truth is, the top 20 most innovative people are male that are either white or Asian.

Of course, liberals will scream about the injustice of it, but life is an injustice. Economic communism failed and I expect racial & biological communism to also fail.

Last edited:
52 winners and they've all been white which includes asians of course. They've all been men too. No woman has ever won it either. Don't tell me there's a giant conspiracy to keep blacks and women from winning it.

Fact is, and this has been noted throughout history, 99% of the super-smarties are white males.

No woman has ever won it, and no black person has ever won it, yet that fact has nothing to do with intelligence. And you can't figure it out.

Why is it that those with the lowest intelligence are always trying to assert it is others who are dumb? Too funny.

Last edited:

No woman has ever won it and no black person has ever won it, yet it has nothing to do with intelligence. And you can't figure it out.

Why is it that those with the lowest intelligence are always trying to assert it is others who are dumb? Too funny.

It is simple logic. Smart white guys win the Fields Medal, Speedo is a white guy....that makes him smart

perhaps it speaks more to the people giving the awards than the people getting them.

either way it's not like they are as stupid as you and your fellow racists. so i wouldn't feel to sorry for them if i were you.

No woman has ever won it, and no black person has ever won it, yet that fact has nothing to do with intelligence. And you can't figure it out.

because he needs to try to make himself feel like he's better than someone....anyone... else.

It would appear none of the liberals are going to even try to address the issue of why there are so few black or female geniuses. Of course, they know the answer and they don't like it.

I know the answer. What is a sorry fact is you haven't got a clue. You have spent your entire life looking at reality from a narrow minded perspective, one that is very needy, that needs to feel superior, most likely because you are so inferior. It's a cultural issue, not an intelligence issue. That's a clue. Now figure it out. Of course, when you do, you won't accept it, so there really isn't any point because I am not going to waste my energy, time and effort on arguing the point with you, a point which you will never accept or acknowledge.

Last edited:
It would appear none of the liberals are going to even try to address the issue of why there are so few black or female geniuses. Of course, they know the answer and they don't like it.

Its way too difficult of a concept for you to comprehend because your brain does not work at that level. You are still trying to figure out your left hand from your right.

Pussy.

Its way too difficult of a concept for you to comprehend because your brain does not work at that level. You are still trying to figure out your left hand from your right.

HAHAHA. Thanks for proving my point that all you liberals have is namecalling. Even you know blacks are mentally inferior. The evidence is overwhelming.

Only your stupidity is overwhelming. Its hilarious how clueless you are. :lol:

Forum List

Back